Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm
((thanks. btw this is the GT500 and this is the Front Bumper Armor. only it has holes for the red colored headlights.))

Hunter looked out the window checking on whether or not there was any Zombies outside. when it was clear he walked out and found his dads garage. On the door was don't open unless in the event of the apocalypse. He opened the door and inside was a black chrome GT500. The windows had armor over them and it also had a rollcage. the front bumper was armored with spikes along it. He smiled and said, "Thank you dad!" He opened the door and hopped in and He found the keys in the dash and started it up. Then he smiled when he heard that engine Spin up and begin purring. He griped the wheel with those spiked hands, then put it in Drive and steped on the gas, headed for Rome. He Blasted through a few zombies as he turned at the intersection that went by what used to be Bojangles and Triangle food store.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 pm
Troy shrugged then said, "Okay then tell me how you can help me?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 pm
"I can get you to where other stranded are holding out." Church allowed himself a small smile. "Now, I don't know if you've heard, but there's someone not too far from you broadcasting over the radio. Heading there would be your best bet."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm
"Well I did know that there was a guy broadcasting. But since you can use the town's speakers then you can probably use the town's cameras. Can you tell me just how bad it is between here to the highway?" Troy asked Church.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 pm
Four hours had passed. The trip was meant to be a short one, but Rome was quite congested. Abandoned cars littered every street and road, bodies dead and undead littered what little bit of the street that wasn't covered with wreckage. Every bump, and every jarring impact rattled Wally something awful. When the truck finally came to a rest, and Rei took more time than he expected for her to return. He finally decided to leave the truck's cargo container, to see if she was alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:10 pm
Making her way obviously on the road, the zombies did not help one bit with her horrendous steering. Therese winced every time she pulled on the wheel, whether to avoid a car or any thing else in the street. She didn't even know where she was heading. Driving just seemed like the best option at that point of time.

"Of course, of course. Give me a minute, Troy." Church said, picking up the remote and flipping through the various scenes. As he did so, he began to think that the man was smarter than he thought, at least for the first few minutes he'd talked to him for. "Ah, the general mayhem. Bodies, those undead fellows, and obstacles. But..." He zoomed in on one of them in particular, seeing a peculiar sight. "If you continue the way you're heading, you'll find some others not so constricted by the undead as I."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm
Hunter continued headed for Rome, dodging abandoned cars and plowing through zombies. Suddenly his engine started to sputter as the needle hits the dreaded E. Its thurst for fuel no longer able to be quinched, it quits and the Shelby begins to coast down the final hill just before entering rome. He turns into a fuel station and checks to see if the coast is clear. there is one zombie close by but its more focused on its meal. He climbs out and quietly walks into the station. He checks the meter and smiles to see that there is enough fuel in the underground tanks to put his car at half full. He flips the switch and the pump out side comes on. The back up generator has enough power to keep it on for a small bit. He slowly walks outside and takes the hose out and sticks it in the car. then he flips the lever up and begins pumping. the zombie hears the lever and looks up and walks over. The flexible spike on his back slips under the car and then shoots out when the zombie is close and pierces its head, then the pump clicks indicating that the tank is empty and he pulls it out and hoppes in his car after closing the gas cap up and peels out as more zombies get close. "out of the way, Maggit Sacks!" he shouts blasting through them. he flys down the road and merges onto the highway dogding cars and other obstacles. he is getting close to the downtown area and the roar of his engine is Audiable to some others in a truck and his Armored Shelby GT500 tops the hill.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm
Troy started pedaling the bike again heading down the highway saying to Church, "Okay then I'll start heading that way."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm
((Ha ha, I have a feeling I shouldn't RP when I'm tired. I swear my writing-style gets messier and messier the later it is. xDD))

Leaping behind a nearby vehicle, Rei pulled out her pistols. The truck was too far for her to get back and the zombies were coming from that direction anyway so this was the best she could do.
As the zombies approached, she sprung up from behind the car, shooting into the undead hoard. There were a lot more than she thought, but she managed to drop several of them before falling back to the next shelter she could find.
It went like this for a few minutes, she would hide behind something and shoot from there; the creatures would push forward, forcing her to back further and further from the truck. She managed to thin them out fairly well using this method since she shot down most of the running kind when the first wave hit. Just as she thought she'd be able to get away, a sharp "click" in her guns told her they were out of ammo. She had used the last clip she was carrying with her from the shop and her other clips were in the truck!
Her stomach knotted up as she tucked her pistols back into her belt. She pulled her crowbar out, the last of her defense, and prepared herself to start beating the pulp out of the first zombie that came close enough. They weren't gonna get her without a fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 pm
((my Character is close to you and silas's character. and silas, can i change hunter to normal human?))

Hunter Finally came into the downtown area and then he saw what he was looking for. The armory at the reserves base. he pulled up close opened his door and took a pair of bolt cutters and cut the pad lock on the door, but he knew that wouldn't be the only thing holding it shut. he studied the metal door and found that the hindges were its weak point. taking the cutters, he sissored the hinges and the pushed the door in. He walked in grabbed a few grenades, two CZ75 full auto pistols marked Mustang and Sally and there holsters. Then he Grabbed and Aug and as much ammo as he could. He made one trip to his car and checked for zombies. He still didn't see any, then he went back to get more ammo. He grabbed a second aug just incase he need to fix the other one or someone he trusts needed it and then went to his car after picking up a grenade laucher attachment for the aug. Then in his Car, he counted that he had 20 magazines with 30 rounds for his aug and 15 clips of 10 for his Pistols. he attached his grenade launcgher to the gun and realised he had no M203 grenade ammo. he ran back in and grab some on 2 belt and found a few more symtex grenade and took them. returning to his car, he put the 2 grenade belt holding 10 grenades each. then he went on and taped two clips together to help him reload faster and increase the ammount of bullets he can carry. now that he was fully prepared, he placed the Magazines in the holders on the belts and drove on. then He saw a girl defending herself with only a crow bar and Blared on the horn as he charged towards her and the undead hoard.  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 pm
((If you want. Just send me the updated profile information. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:29 am
((I'll try, my charrie's nature makes it kinda hard.))
Zero watched as the truck moved away. "Should have known. No one can be trusted. But he seemed genuinely sorry. He may not be bad." He hopped in his Neon and continued into Rome. He stopped by a Dollar General for supplies, if any were left. Drawing his Longsword and holding one of his Rangers in his left hand, he cautiously walked in. He headed for the oil, it needed changing soon. He threw five quarts in a basket, then proceeded to the door, but was greeted by a small group of zombies. "Alright. I see how this is." Sheathing his sword and drawing his other ranger, he blasted two, switched to his pistols, popped off two more, then the last two in a style-kill. "Heh, guess i can't help but privately show off."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 am
In an instant, Wally was behind Rei, firing at the oncoming hordes.
"They're attracted to noise, it seems," he remarked, trying to ignore the fiery pain in his arm. As the crowd began to thin out, wally noticed that there were more than a few wearing Army-issued body armor. The Infection had spread to the very soldiers who were meant to combat it. One of them still had a rifle slung around its shoulders. The thing wandered around blindly, the butt of the gun slapping it around the back with every step. Wally was not a good enough shot to kill it from where he stood, so he wandered slowly closer to the one with the gun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 pm
Rei jumped in surprise as Wally appeared by her side, shooting into the approaching mob. She was extremely relieved to she see him, but she was also worried about his health. He seemed to be okay, but there was no telling when his bite would start to give him trouble.
Deciding it'd be better if they finished this quickly, she ran forward, careful to avoid Wally's line of fire, and bashed the heads of several zombies in. After a few minutes of this, she heard the ear-spitting noise of a car horn. She frantically spun around, crow bar raised, ready to go ape on whatever was making that horrible noise.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" she yelled, leaping out of the way of the oncoming vehicle. She watched in amazement as it plowed down about 10 zombies in one go. Geez... I hope this guy's on our side... she thought, turning to the closest zombie and slamming the hook of her crowbar into it's throat. Blood fountained out as the carotid severed.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 pm
((Well, my charrie's bored, heh heh.))

Some amount of time later for her:
Therese glanced at the many signs alongside the road to entertain herself. One was advertising Burger King's specials. Zombie specials she thought for a moment, chuckling to herself. There was one showing a dental office as well. Ironic. But then she saw one for Rome. Outside of Cartersville, she'd never heard of the infection situation with the other cities. But, she decided that it couldn't hurt to check. She reached into her bag and took out a pretzel, munching on it as she drove. Then she noticed a store, just like the one she'd left. Searching in her ration bag, she frowned. Maybe they'd have some Cheez-Its there. She was running low. Therese pulled slowly into the crowded parking lot, trying to avoid any cars that might have made noise. (Psst, attempting to have character interaction hurr.)

"Good luck, Troy." Church said back, and clicked off the microphone. He smiled to himself again, staring quietly at the tv screens. He had hoped that this group would prove far more interesting than the last. And it seemed like they would.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff