Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Masturbation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

longinus212

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 am
so personally I go once a day, just to unwind or boredom... sometimes its been to get away from life for a little while..
I did have an active sex life a while ago but now thats over I'm going at it with my hands more.. emo  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:35 am
longinus212
so personally I go once a day, just to unwind or boredom

Cheers.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Injection Lily

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:59 am
Dante_Sonata
Meeatu
Unseamed
This isn't a question of sexuality, it's a question of gender.

As noted;

"The consensus of those doing a statistical analysis of who masturbates is that around 90% of the total male population and 65% of the total female population masturbate from time to time."

Pffft, anyone who says they never masturbate is a lier.
That, or they have a VERY active and fulfilling sex-life.

Either that, or they really don't masturbate. I have no sex life and only tried masturbating a handful of times. I just don't have that much of a sex drive, and have a difficult time getting myself off.

I havent had sex in months and I don't masterbate. I get no enjoyment outta it and to me its kinda nasty. I'm not big on sticky things. And yes I'm am almost twenty  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 am
longinus212
StefiKittie
Drixzy
Alright everyone. Who do you think masturbates the most? Gay men, straight men, lesbians, or straight women?
I find this an interesting topic because people always say that gay men are the most sexual, premiscuous, etc., though they also say straight guys always want sex.
So, the test of true horniness; masturbation.
How often do you do it?

I'm bisexual (not sure if that matters), I can go a couple weeks without masturbating (not without sex,maybe a week without sex), but when my hormone levels are at their peaks, I have masturbated for several hours a day...I'd say anywhere between 2-8 hours. Not joking.

I think about sex many times a day...whether I'm at my peak or not. It probably doesn't help that I am fascinated by sex itself, all the biology, and physiology involved in it.

Being female I don't need a buffer period, in that span of time (2-8 hrs) I usually reach orgasm as little as 3 and as much as 16 times. Usually what stops me is I get tired and/or sore. Sometimes it gets split up throughout the day, sometimes not.

I have a very high libido during my peak hormone levels. Masturbating is key to a happy relationship for me, because I'd tire my BF out. 4laugh

he sounds like a very lucky man

lol I am the same way. My ex's called me a nympho  

Injection Lily

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

etluhcs

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 am
at times when i don't have a girlfriend i masturbate every day (and i'm going to this summer, when we're gonna be apart).
i find it really enjoyable, and to be quite honest, i find it feels better doing it to myself than someone else doing it -- because i know my body and knows what feels good.

oh, and i'm a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm
longinus212
SkylexBattosai
Actually here's the thing, in parts of the world(One of them being California) there are events called Masturbate-a-thon, where anyone can just come and masturbate for charity. So you can't really say who does it most. Althought I can say, the world record holder was (If I remember right) a straight man who went for around 9hrs 34 minutes.

D: WHAT THE HELL!!!! why would you want to go for 9 hours 34 minutes by yourself!!!?!?!?!

For charity <.<  

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:30 pm
I'd rather not go solo but if i'm at my hormonal stage of the month there's really no other way :l  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm
=} i like masterbating but i only do it like once a week 4laugh
oh and i'm bi =}  

o_Rubix_o

WhitePrinceOfWonderland

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:52 pm
Saverio C.
Straight men. We need the to practice for the real thing.

Lol, gay guys do the Exact same thing....just...in different places
lol

but I think men; gay, straight, bi, or whatever do it the most. Like many have said before me, its easier  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 pm
Okay, I masturbate at least once a week and that's besides the great sex I have with my boyfriend. It's an amazing stress/pain reliever. Hurt? Get a good orgasm in and you'll feel better in no time. And it will tire you out so you can sleep.

WOMEN! You need to learn your bodies! Want the best sex of your life? Know your body and what pleases it! It will be your man's(or woman's 3nodding ) road map to pleasing you minus all the irritation from not getting what you want from the relationship! And sometimes you learn things about yourself that you didn't know that might be handy later on 3nodding  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

longinus212

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 pm
SkylexBattosai
longinus212
SkylexBattosai
Actually here's the thing, in parts of the world(One of them being California) there are events called Masturbate-a-thon, where anyone can just come and masturbate for charity. So you can't really say who does it most. Althought I can say, the world record holder was (If I remember right) a straight man who went for around 9hrs 34 minutes.

D: WHAT THE HELL!!!! why would you want to go for 9 hours 34 minutes by yourself!!!?!?!?!

For charity <.<

But... But... that would be PAINFUL!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 am
I'm 20 years old. My libido is nearly non-existent due to medication and I'm in a long distance relationship. I masturbate maybe once or twice a week at most. It's not because I don't find it pleasurable, but rather a lack of interest.

I'm not an overly sexual person to begin with. I thought I was asexual for a while, but then I realized I do enjoy sex with females. (I'm female)
I find the experience more gratifying with another person, although I'd rather just cuddle all night. 3nodding  

Cody Convicted

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:31 am
im trying to cut down, but i do it about once or twice a day. is it harmful to the body to do it every day? like does it shorten anything?

btw, im gay and a guy  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:10 pm
longinus212
SkylexBattosai
longinus212
SkylexBattosai

For charity <.<

But... But... that would be PAINFUL!!!

To some maybe XD  

slendybaby

Marauding Skeleton

22,365 Points
  • Marauder Skull 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:11 pm