Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 pm
"I'm Der Reisende, and this is Strider," Reis said to the young Jedi, his hand outstretched. As he touched the young man, he was temporarily able to access the matrix of energy known to the Jedi as the Force. The man's lightsaber leaped out of its place on Chron's belt, into Reis's hand. He ignited it, and swung it around with the skill that he remembered from a past experience. He tossed it back after deactivating it.
"In one of my assumed lives, I lived as a Jedi on Coruscant during the time of the New Order," he explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm
"As for your question this planet isn't run by the force like your used to. This planet is held together by magic. A more tangable form of the force if it helps you understand. It could also be called Mana." Strider lifted his hand to the sky and a ball of energy sproted from his finger. He brought it down into his palm at chest level. "Magic is also capable of much more then the force though. It can create things." An apple fromed from the energy ball. "Or it can be used as an offensive attack." Strider tossed the ball at a tree and the ball went straight through and began to circle back towards Strider. "As well as become a defensive attack." Strider made another ball of magic and made it into a large see through barrier. The ball of energy zipped by Chron and smashed into the shield making a lorge flash and smoke. When the smoke cleared the barrier was still up. "Now do you understand or do I have to give more detail." Strider waved a hand and the barrier disappeared.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 pm
Chron widened his eyes in amazement then lowered his hood to reveal his face. "So Reis, I am guessing you are a time traveler, and your recent time travel brought you here. And you Strider are a well accomplished magic user I am amazed at the things you can do with magic. It goes beyond what the Force allows us Jedi to do." Chron said as he looked at Reis's blade. "So you like to use that blade instead of a lightsaber?"
Edit by Silas: Grrr! "Der" is not his first name! it's part of a title! It sounds retarded to call a person Der! xd C'mon, you've been reading along...have I ever referred to him by anything but Reis or his full name?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm
((writers block.... ugh! i can't think of anything to write for Alterion and it sucks))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Mr_BlueCamo
Chron widened his eyes in amazement then lowered his hood to reveal his face. "So Reis, I am guessing you are a time traveler, and your recent time travel brought you here. And you Strider are a well accomplished magic user I am amazed at the things you can do with magic. It goes beyond what the Force allows us Jedi to do." Chron said as he looked at Reis's blade. "So you like to use that blade instead of a lightsaber?"
Edit by Silas: Grrr! "Der" is not his first name! it's part of a title! It sounds retarded to call a person Der! xd C'mon, you've been reading along...have I ever referred to him by anything but Reis or his full name?

((well jeez i did not know and in your post before mine you introduced your character in his full name not his short nickname iam just trying to keep my character into the story.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am
((I'd call him Der. dramallama Arashi, depending on where Alt is, you could have him follow after Bariel and Reign. Somehow. Or wing it.))

As they marched, or rather Resa walked on ahead and the scouts followed behind, she thought to herself. The fort they were heading to, a bit farther north along the forest's edge they'd left not too long ago, seemed the perfect place to take over. Nydo had said that they were to find all the remote places of the Kingdom and retrieve anything that could help the Urel. The fort would have soldiers, hopefully easy to overwhelm, and supplies. It was also the farthest from any other places, so virtually nobody would know it had been taken over. She nodded to herself in agreement and spoke to one of the scout's that had the sharpest eyes, telling him to check the defenses.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 am
((he be in the town still. but i cant think of anything to have him do. having the same problem for ACAM right now))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 pm
Orcus' team had reached a gulf, they were nowhere near where he thought they were because a guf didn't even show up on the map. Orcus looked at his men. They had found some food at a camp a few weeks ago and were able to gorge themselves so they would be able to live for a few more days. "Well." He paused and looked at the map again. "If we went up starting from here and then went south and couldn't find anything then we went this way so we're here." Orcus pointed at a spot just outside the map. "We'll head south, there should be some towns that way that we can ask for directions in." Orcus started heading south, his men followed.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 am
"Well that is another thing our weapons aren't normal weapons." Strider summoned his staff again. He spun the staff in his hand and it transformed in a staff saber. "See? Our weapons are enhanced with magical properties to become whatever we want them to. Or at least mine is that way. Reis' here may be a bit different though somewhat the same."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 am
Chron brought his hand to his chin, and said "Ah, well since you are so wise in the field of magic. Then perhaps you could explain why a portal opened in my world, and teleported me here?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am
Alterion sat in an alley, waiting for the chance to make his move for the amulet the vendor had. He felt out of place, more so than usual when he caught a kid staring at him. "What is it kid?" He ask sternly. "Your eyes, they are golden, why is that so?" "No idea kid, just born that way, now scram." The kid took off, leaving him to wonder why his eyes were so odd in a world where magic existed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:13 pm
Orcus ran into a Kingdom fort as he traveled and started heading in the opposite direction. "We are obviously in the wrong place. We're way off the map and we're running into Kingdom forts!" Orcus looked back at his guys who were just fine considering the traveling they've been through. "We're heading straight west, Everyone okay with that?" No one answered because the they couldn't say anything otherwise.

((I need a map of the bad guys territories!!!))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:57 am
"Well from what me and Reis can tell, someone on this planet has taken the entire planet outside of the natural flow of time and in the process affected the rest of the universe as well. I believe the portals were like ripples through water. The planets that were closet got more violent portal appearances and the further out the less people were taken. Make sense?" Strider had made an apple of some kind appear and he began to eat it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 am
Chron looked into space then looked back at Strider, and said "That makes sense. Do you know who is doing it?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 am
((I haven't included the bad guys' locations because I don't know where they are...Blue's the leader of them, it's up to him... sweatdrop ))

[Bah, I'll think of a post later and edit]  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces