Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm
((um silas. Grensho didn't send any in. he was just thinking out loud. gaia cut the previous post in half.))

Grensho stood up and was about to return to hueco mundo, when he noticed another portal open in the soul society. and some Menos came Through. "what the? I didn't open that! who's doing that?" he thought, then ran through the portal. he ran to where Drekovec was and said, "Hey guys? why are the menos attacking the soul society?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm
((I know, I was trying to rope you into interacting with a few other characters.)) "Someone's having some fun, I suppose," Drekovec said simply, placing a hand ceremoniously on his mask. Using what he'd learned after years of secretly studying the Sith arts, and experience he'd gained by fighting Soul Reapers and Hollows alike, he concentrated his spiritual pressure, envisioning the man that he once was, the Hollow he'd become, and the Arrancar he'd soon be. With a deafening sound, he tore off the left side of his Hollow mask, letting out an intense light. His power went through the roof so to speak, and all lesser Hollows were instantly vaporized as this powerful field of spiritual energy began to transform him.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 pm
((oh. ok then))Grensho nodded then felt drekovec's spiritual pressure increase. he was suddenly blinded and wash being pushed away from him. "The heck is going ON!?" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm
As quickly as the energy had come, it dissipated, leaving a cloud of still-swirling desert sand, with a new Drekovec in the center of the spiraling dust. He motioned to a stunned Adjuchas, the moment it regained consciousness. It scrambled over to the decrepit palace, Las Noches, and sprinted back to Drekovec, carrying a white kosode and hakame, much like what the Soul Reapers could be seen wearing. He clothed himself, and smiled as he beheld a small black cylinder lying on the ground in front of him, still vibrating from freshly sealing his Hollow form.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm
When Grensho lowered his arm. His mask was starting to crack. "what the heck did you just do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 pm
Chron was practicing on combining lightsaber moves with the Force and Kido when he felt a spike in spirit pressure coming from Hueco Mundo. Knowing that is was probably the new leader of the Sith making himself more powerful somehow he hurried back to the Council chambers to see what the Jedi race was going to do.

Higlark watched in amazement as Drekovec turned in a Arrancar. "Well congradulations on perfecting your Arrancar transformation technique. Now I am ready to turn into one now."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm
"That attitude will make life difficult for you, Sisk. You might believe yourself ready, but I'm afraid you're not.... None of you are!" he roared, indicating the Vasto Lorde and Adjuchas collecting themselves after the spiritual onslaught. "But no matter...if you think you can handle it, I'll make you into Arrancar, as well! Then you will begin your Sith training in earnest." With that, he used Sonido to appear nearly instantly in front of Higlark, and grasped the Hollow's mask. He then leaped over to Grensho, carrying Higlark with him. With a hand on each mask, he used his mastery of the dark side of the Force to manipulate their spiritual pressure, and build it up into the shape he desired. With that accomplished, he violently tore off the masks of both Hollows, and their change began as well.
((Alright guys, I don't wanna see "He became an Arrancar and said 'Hehe, I'm an Arrancar now.'" I want a detailed, descriptive narration of the change, from both of you! Get to it!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 pm
when drekovec grabbed grensho's mask his eyes narrowed. Drekovec, then torn off his mask with ease since it was already cracked. he suddenly felt his spiritual pressure rise above his normal peak. all of his hollow-esque bones sharttered. there was a blinding light similar to when drekovec transformed. all that remain was a portion of his mask.it started from the right upper jaw bone and ended just below his right eye. the back off it stopped at the fron of his ear. it had broken at the points were it had crack from drekovecs transformation. "Hmm. you know i didn't say i wanted to be an arrancar yet, but i thank you for this and i am greatful. but mostly i'm glad i survived" is all he said. then the same adhuchas brought him a white kosode and hakame.

((how's that?))  

Jett Foulke

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:46 pm
((Good enough. Let's wait for everyone else to post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:53 pm
Silas Parrish
((Good enough. Let's wait for everyone else to post.))

((alright.))  

Jett Foulke

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 am
((He became an Arrancar and said "Hehe, I'm an Arrancar now." alright now to the real post.))

Higlark smiled in excitement as Drekovic put his hand on his mask and begun the transformation. When the mask broke the same blinding light appeared as it did with Drekovic, and Grensho. Higlark then watched as his hollow body slowly changed into a human body. He then looked to his right side, and saw his new Zanpakuto hilt appeared. After the transformation finish Higlark gave a evil like accomplished laugh then said to Drekovic "My thanks Master, this power feels so good." He then put on his Arrancar uniform then took his Zanpakuto hilt, and used his reiatsu to form the red energy blade to make up the rest of the Zanpakuto. With a smile on his face he said "Now things are going to get interesting."

((is this good enough?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm
((curse the oldest sister for taking teh internets cable))
Zero could feel more pressure now, almost like there were thousands of Hollow close by, though there were none. He looked back to the other Reapers and was shocked when they still showed no signs of feeling the immense pressure. He decided that the other Captains should be informed of this, if they could feel it as well, then there was trouble on the way. Getting up from the bed he cradled his still sore arm, now bandaged, and walked outside where the air seemed heavy with spiritual pressure. 'What is this... this is no ordinary Hollow... no, no Hollow could gain this much power.'  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm
((Why do you keep saying that no one but you can sense it? If you ask me, a more powerful source of energy should be MORE detectable, not less. Didn't you ever watch this show? The Arrancar's spiritual pressure was so great, even non-powered humans could sense them.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm
((not in the same dimension i think. like how Soul Reapers can't detect Hueco Mundo. It's his inner Hollow that's sensing it, as more of a 'it knows' thing rather than himself actually knowing kind of deal.))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm
((Yeah, but the Garganta connects the two. On the Arrancar episodes, they could sense the Arrancar when they came near a Garganta, like right now in the story.))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff