Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Hidan was fit up with sitting so he stumbled to his feet having several drops of blood around him and where he sat. Hidan summoned a sound proof barrier so he can heal.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 pm
User ImageRain raised an eyebrow. "Death's a girl, you idiot. Which mean she's a 'she' not a 'he'." She stuck her tongue out at him. "Whoa." She gasped in awe when Hidan made the barrier thing. "That's cool!"  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 pm
Hidan saw the girl in awe and smiled when he healed himself completely. The barrier fell after and he sat back down. He went in his backpack to take out another chocolate bar. "Want it?" Hidan said reaching it out towards the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 pm
User ImageRain squealed and took the chocolate bar. "Thank you!" She said, and took a nibble. "Whoa, this is delicious!" She thought. She ate some more and felt like she was in heaven. "Mmmmmm..." Was all she could really say.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Kyoya took Rain's head and slammed it into the ground. He sat on her body, and he weighed 125 lbs. "I'm talking about the man, as in the Grim Reaper." Kyoya told her, tying her down onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image"Oh, sorry for the confusion, I thought-OWW!-What the heck are you doing??" Rain whined. She glared at him, and quickly flipped over, kicking him in the face. "Stop freaking hurting me!" She said. She wiggled over and grabbed her chocolate bar with her mouth, because her hands were tied behind her back.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 pm
"Kyoya you just hate woman don't you........" Hidan mummled glaring at Kyoya with folded arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 pm
"Yes, I do. And I have respect, but this girl is just plain obnoxious. Poke, poke, poke. You don't poke people and you don't ask people of their affairs." Kyoya said, grabbing Rain's leg and stepping it downward instead of upward like kneeling.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Hidan sighed and swayed his head left and right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

"Y-yeaah... I'm fine" Death stood staring blankly at the door for a moment. "You mean my dad, Lord Death. Not the Grim Reaper. Even though they are the same person" She corrected him. She shook her head slightly to shake the shock out of her system. Death walked over to Kyoya, and set her hand on his shoulder and said quietly, "Get off of her, now. You wouldn't want to be some guinea pig for dad again, would you?" She spoke coldly, but quietly.
"Hidan, he just has a strange way with dealing with people, trust me, I've known him for quite some time." She looked over at Hidan.

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 pm
Hidan stared at Death. "How long?"
He was very curious when it came to information.
User Image

((changed to my liking.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm
"Fine." Kyoya got off. "Hidan, I've known her for a longgggg time." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm
User ImageRain wriggled out of Kyoyas grasp and scooted away from everyone else. She used her powers, and a lightning bolt came down and hit the rope, making her fists free. "Yasy!" A awkward yay came out of her mouth, and she took the chocolate bar out of her mouth. She watched the conversation, curious of what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

She smiled. "Ever since he started working for Lord Death. My father, AkA 'The Grim Reaper.' Oddly enough, I have the same name as him. So, that means, once I'm old enough, or once, I pass, then I become the next Grim Reaper., and like Kyoya said, A long time, long enough that I barely remember how long it was, and I have a great memory... Kinda." She laughed a little

((Lol, kk))  

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm
Kyoya pulled out his katana, and got an apple from a tree. "Rain, say that word again and prepare to lose your chocolate bar. I despise happiness." Kyoya said grimly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff