Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She continued to laugh, grabbing his hands to try to catch her breath "P-please stop."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He stopped tickling her and put his arms around her, holding her close to him. "Okay, I'll stop for now"  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed deeply and laid her head on his shoulder "thank you.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike rested his head against hers then drew in a whiff of the food sitting in front of them. "What do you want to eat?"  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She blushed and quickly pulled back from him, looking at all the food "Gee..I-I don't know..it all looks good.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt went over happily to the Hufflepuff table with a smile on his face. He was incredibly happy to be a Hufflepuff, though he had no idea how his parents would react to him not being in Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. He was sure they would understand though. Hell, maybe he could find a Gryffindor girlfriend, so they would have all the houses in his house. Hehe, it was a nice thought. He disregarded that thought for now and began to munch on some food.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She looked over to Hiatt quietly as she picked up soe foot, putting it on her plate. "H..hey there..W-Welcome to Hufflepuff" She said in a soft shy voice to the new boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"Unbeknownst to many, Hufflepuff students are the sexual dynamos of the Wizarding World."

Hiatt looked up to the girl who had welcomed to the table. A smile graced his face, before he wiped some crumbs from his mouth. "Hi! Thank you for the welcome," He told her in a cheery voice. "Sorry, for not introducing myself when I first sat down,I'm Hiatt Aldrich," He told the girl, stretching a hand out to her. Only for her to shake it though.

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She inched herself back nervously against Spike for a moment then slowly shook his hand. "Th-that's okay. The f-foods pretty good huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

Hiatt smiled, undaunted by her shyness. But maybe he should stop being so bold. It looked like She was with the guy next to her. Maybe he should back off a bit."It is good,"He said, pushing a piece meat around on his plate. "So what's your name?" He asked, politely.

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She smiled sweetly at him, trying not to be so shy. After all, she couldn't go around the whole year with just one friend. It would get lonely if they'd gotten split up.. "My name? It's Celeste..You..um..You can call me Cee if you like..and..Your name is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike put his arm around her reassuringly, at least to her. To the new boy, it would be a warning, not to try to do anything. He cracked a half smile and looked dead at the new guy. "I'm Spike Marsters. Welcome to Hufflepuff."  

The Gentlemon

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

"I'm Hiatt Aldrich. It's nice to meet both of you," Hiatt greeted happily, not understanding the motion. Maybe it was that his mind wasn't on getting a girlfriend, for the moment. Maybe it was that he was a bit, oblivious to things like that. Far too young. He didn't appreciate the stare, but would not complain about it. He stretched his hand out to Spike to shake it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike reached out his hand and shook the other boy's hand, not really changing his stance much. "Nice to meet you Hiatt. Where are you from?" he asked, seeming a little warmer in his voice than when he first introduced himself.  

The Gentlemon

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Ҕɩɑʈʈ ᾏɭɖɽɩςɧ

User Image

Hiatt retracted his hands back and grabbed a piece of bread while Spike spoke. "Me? I'm from Bury in Greater Manchester. You?" He asked, noticing the warming of his voice. He assumed that Spike would be a guy you wouldn't mess with.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas