Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:26 pm
[This is where Daemon walks in, sees Charon staring at Dante's naked chest, and just turns and leaves xD]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image Grumby avoided eye contact with the few mingling students present in the dorm room. He swept quickly through the door, but when he caught sight of the room, it stopped him in his tracks. Grumby couldn't tell if it were jealousy, or something else. The Boys Dormitory was nothing like the last room, and even the living quarters for the house elves was like sleeping in an old shoe compared to this. He grabbed hold of both of his ears, shaking his head violently from side to side in an attempt to clear his boggled mind.

Once he was able to think straight, Grumby swept around the room, picking up dirty laundry, lonely shoes, and candy wrappers anywhere he could find them. Though the heater combined with the green walls did produce a rather cozy atmosphere, Grumby was still upset over the Slytherin password, and promised himself he would avoid cleaning for this house in the future at all cost. As soon as his task was finished, he practically ran from the room, hoping that his cheery demeanor would find its way back to him soon.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Maestro had hidden himself when the house elf had come in to clean. The creature bothered him so much. He perked up when Dante came in but cocked his head. Dante seemed a little off. As Dante sat on the bed he slithered out and climbed up to his shoulders. Dante was smiling as he pulled out the broach Xenos had given him. Pulling it from it's case he put it on. The snake motif would go well with Charon's present. Looking at the snake watch he smiled then looked back at the broach. He lightly touched it and he felt his face flush again as the memory of the Viaduct came back to him. Shaking his head to ward off the impending redness he turned to Maestro who appeared a bit confused. Smiling again he scratched under his neck. Forgetting his masters weirdness he leaned into it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 am
User Image

Charon looked at Dante from his bed where he'd been laying streached out on his stomach. Infront of him was his History of Magic book. Apparently the other hadn't noticed him when he'd come in. "That's pretty. Where'd you get it?" He asked leaning on one of his hands.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante jumped, surprised to see his friend there. His face flushed lightly,"Uh, Xenos..he said it was a late Christmas present" he said trying to make his voice sound relatively normal but failing. His chest felt a bit fluttery and he couldn't explain why he was so nervous about telling Charon about him. His mind and heart calmed a bit when the conversation before Xenos's ...kiss....had come back to his mind. "Charon..he is going to help us...but..I had to tell him...but he promised he wont tell and" he looked away and gently touched the broach "and well I trust that he wont" he said looking back at his friend. Inside he still couldn't explain why he felt this way towards Xenos. It was odd and a different reaction to most that he comes into contact with. "I do hope you are not angry with me..but he told me that if the time came that..he'd erase her mind personally" he said his expression finally settling back to his old look despite the faint pink still resting happily on his cheeks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 am
User Image

Charon stiffened lightly when Dante told him he'd told someone. He couldn't really fix it, all he could do was trust that Xenos wouldn't tell. But the reason made sense to him. If they could get the memory removed from that Gryffindor then that would be so much better. "Alright. It's too late to change it other wise. I just hope he's as trustworthy as you make him out to be." Charon said with a small smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante looked at his friend for a moment,"Im sorry that I told..I know you trusted me not to tell but believe me when I say he will most definitely not tell a soul" he said with a reassuring smile.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

"Alright, alright. I'm trusting you with this I already said so." Charon said with a sigh as he sat up closing his book. Streaching he rolled his neck popping it slightly. "Dante? Why are you blushing?" He asked looking at him curiously.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante flinched and his face flushed darker. "I...I am not blushing" he stuttered. He honestly didn't know why he was but there was no way he'd admit to it. Maestro hissed a laugh at his master losing his composure. Dante nudged him in the head and Maestro slithered away still hissing his laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Etheris sat up from her spot coiled next to Charon and looked at Dante. "Yessss you are, Dante." She hissed softly. "Yeah dude you totally are. What happened?" Charon asked smiling lightly.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante's cheeks flushed darker,"N..Nothing happened!" he protested as he subconsciously covered the hand Xenos had kissed. The Ravenclaw was to blame for his behavior. For some unexplained reason the boy broke down his barriers and his composure with ease. Even when he wasn't there, if he was the topic it would still happen. Dante tried desperately to not look as though he was some flustered female after her first date. At the thought of date his face flushed again. His mind raced. He was twelve, of course he didnt LIKE the Raven boy like that..and the same with Xenos towards him..right? He shook his head trying to get the weird thoughts from it. No he probably had some sort of strangely strong connection that made him feel this way...but it wasn't in that way. Of course not.......right? Dante was very much confused.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

"Uh huh sure you nothing did.....I believe you." Charon said with a smirk as he opened his book back up. He didn't believe the other boy but wasn't going to push it too far. Not now at least.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante's face went a darker red. "ah I....What is with that smirk on your face" he protested as he tried every trick he could think up to clear the rising scarlet in his cheeks. It just did not make any sense as to why he was so flustered over someone he barely knows. No matter what every time now that he thought of the Ravenclaw his mind raced back to the kiss left on his hand and the red revived itself in his cheeks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

"Oh nothing. So....ready for the year to end?" Charon asked softly looking up at the other. He was worried to know that Dante was going back to that place and didn't know how to help him. The pale boy already knew that he wouldn't come stay with Daisy and himself.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Well that worked. The blush faded almost instantly and he went quiet. He could hear the worry in his friend's voice. "Yes..and no" he replied slowly and didn't look at him. "You must promise me that you WILL NOT tell a soul" he said looking back at Charon, his eyes were intense as he looked straight into his eyes. It was still nice to know his friend worried about him so much but he just couldn't let anything get in the way of his plans.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces