Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Fel's August Customs ~ Results Pg. 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm
Unedited Slot Please!
JadedTiger22 ~ Uncommon

*a form may or may not appear here*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Ary Keeyara~ Edited Rare Crossbreed (Kirin/Regular)

.:Kirin/Regular Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: you~
Name of horse: Soal
Owner: Ary Keeyara
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Whimsical
Breed: Spirited
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I want his main body color to be a nice blend of some light tans. His scales should vary and mix in color, using blues, teals, and some greens. Eyes should be teal. Hair color should be white (white can also be faded in lightly on his belly). The same colors in his scales I’d like to appear in small, bright spatterings of stripes/spots/streaks along parts of his body, whatever looks best.
Reference image(s): Blue Lilies
Blue Tit
Saddle Blanket Type Example 1
Saddle Blanket Type Example 2
Saddle Blanket Type Example 3
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks best
Premade Tag Number: 5
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Whatever looks best
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I’d like his hair to be really long and really messy, almost windswept. His tail I’d like to be really long, a bit messy like his mane, but so thick and long that it drags a bit on the ground behind him (a horse tail, not a traditional kirin tail). In both his mane and tail I’d like there to be silver wind chimes, silver bells, and blue lilies entangled. (more bells and chimes in mane, more lilies in his tail, but spatterings of each in all his hair) I'd like him to have a blue tit perched somewhere on him if possible (if not I understand). If possible I'd also like him to have some sort of festive saddle blanket to match his color scheme and a bridle with some tassels or bells attached. Also, I'd like his leg down and I'd like the alternative kirin scales and horn. Anything else the colorist wishes to add to make him look lovely is fine by me as long as it doesn’t take away from the general direction I appear to be going. :]

I think that'd be 2.45mil correct?  

Ary Keeyara

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Nuclearity ~ Edited Regular/Common

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse:
??? [could I actually have that as the name? xD]
Owner: Nuclearity
Temper: Persistent
Breed: LIMBO cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
If possible, I'd like this soq to be colored in #000000, where you can't see the lines and it's a silhouette. The eyes, however, should be glowy white and as round as possible, if this is edit-able. I do want the mane edited, possibly a variation of the 'short' male default, but edited so it resembles the LIMBO boy's silhouette and looks unique. The tail should also be edited, perhaps scarce, gnarly looking chunks of tail, if you know what I mean? I would also like a fog special effect, around his ankles, obviously grayscale as well.
Reference image(s): Silhouette
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC (Shade of Black/white)
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC (Shades of Black/white)
Tag BG (for custom tag): This-ish? I definitely want the hanging body in there somewhere xD
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Mane, tail, fog

Total: 350k+100k minor edits = 450k  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Tamiko_kitten ~ Edited Common

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Aaliyah
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Temper: unwavering
Breed: Arabian
Description:
eyes: blue
body: a bright chestnut paint, please see references for rough pattern reference and colour reference. (pattern obviously does not have to be exact, but I'd like something with lots of chestnut and white mixed) A thin white blaze down the front of her face. Light leg feathering, nothing super fluffy, but more of a delicate style.
mane/tail: Chestnut colour. Long mane and tail, her forelocks are long and fall over the right side of her face, covering her right eye. Other than her forelocks the exact mane and tail style are up for interpretation, but something that looks pretty (and maybe arabian-esque).
accessories: traditional Arabian halter and breastplate similar to references (with a little more gold please). (The colours in the reference are a bit dull, but please make the halter and breastplate a rich red.) Some roses in her mane and tail near the tops, and a few gold bangles on her forelegs. Feel free to play with her accessories as you see fit though, whatever you think looks nice ^^
Reference image(s): pattern, bright chestnut colour reference, accessories
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: red/gold
Premade Tag Number: custom tag please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): sand dunes
Hair/clothing edits: see above  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Pollack ~ Edited common.

Colorist wanted: Anyone!
Name of horse: King Arthur.
Owner razz ollack
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Understanding.
Breed:Arthurian king.
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: A light cream brown in the front of him then mixed with a coffee brown near his back, Belly, And legs. His muzzle is a even darker brown that almost looks black. He's dappled all over with cream colored spotting.
Hair: Very curly/ cripped/ frizzy-ish hair dull brown hair that fades a little bit on the tips to a light cream color. Please look at ref. His mane is cropped short like in the ref. His tail ends about wear the cropped unedited style does, but it too is much like his mane and is very cripped.
I want him to have draft body, without the roman nose, but with the fluffy leg feathering that comes with the draft lines.
Eyes: Hazel. A mix of brown, Forest green, And hints of gold.
Hoof: Are a sliver color very shiny.
Clothing: Unlike the ref I don't want him in full body armor. A gold chest plate, With the designs like in the ref on it. (Just do the best you can. I don't care if you wing it.) From his knees to the start of his hooves should be gold plated gloves. No designs on these. A also gold belt goes over his belly. Big circles in this belt that have carved lion heads in them. Designs like the ones on his chest plate in the middle where the circles aren't. His sword which is gold too (Please see ref) Is held on by the belt. The designs are like the rest of his clothing and are like his chest designs. A thick gold bracelet on the top of his front right leg. Please see ref for the designs. A thick gold necklace choker on his neck that is just like his bracelet. Once again please see the ref. A gold crown rests on his curly hair. It's the classic kind of cartoon-ish crown. Jewels of all different colors (This is up to you to pick which ones) rest in a line in the middle of his crown. See ref. It should be place over his ears, Having them peck through. Since they hold it in place.
Reference Image(s):Full picture of the clothing ref.
Chest plate close up.
Belt close up.
Lion head design
Bracelet and necklace choker.
Crown.
His sword.
Coloring and dappling.
Hair style and coloring.

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?:No default accessory's!
Premade Tag Number:16.
Tag frame color (for custom tag):NA
Tag feather color (for custom tag):NA
Tag BG (for custom tag):NA
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Very curly/ cripped/ frizzy-ish hair dull brown hair that fades a little bit on his tips to a light cream color. Please look at ref. His mane is cropped short like in the ref. Unlike the ref I don't want him in full body armor. A gold chest plate, With the designs like in the ref on it. From his knees to the start of his hooves should be gold plated gloves. No designs on these. A also gold belt goes over his belly. Big circles in this belt that have carved lion heads in them. Designs like the ones on his chest plate in the middle where the circles aren't. His sword which is gold too (Please see ref) Is held on by the belt. The designs are like the rest of his clothing and are like his chest designs. A thick gold bracelet on the top of his front right leg. Please see ref for the designs. A thick gold necklace choker on his neck that is just like his bracelet. Once again please see the ref. A gold crown rests on his curly hair. It's the classic kind of cartoon-ish crown. Jewels of all different colors (This is up to you to pick which ones) rest in a line in the middle of his crown. See ref. It should be place over his ears, But still having them peck through. Since they hold it in place.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Unedited Slot Please!
Sayuri_Nitta ~ Uncommon

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Samphire
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Body/pelt warm chocolate brown colour, slightly lighter on her belly and chest. Gold hooves, golden eyes. Two golden dots above each eyebrow (above point where brows are closest to each other). Tattoo from ref in gold on hip trailing down towards hind leg. I'd like the gold to to look as 'golden' as possible, like shiny/shimmery almost ^_^ No mane
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/Tattoo20-20Tribal2027.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: brown & gold
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): n/a  

Sayuri_Nitta

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Kaju_Inu ~ rare

.:Kirin/Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Fel!
Name of horse: Sartharion
Owner: Kaju_Inu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Restless
Breed: Twilight Drake
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wings: Style 3 Ragged, Kalona tail style 2 (tail behind her legs), eye color: follow the ref with a nice eye glow to it like the ref does(no eye pupil I believe), hair style: honestly go CC, do whatever fits and looks epicsauce. (probably not long hair), hair color go CC too, not sure if hair will work if armor is covering it, so if it doesn’t work she doesn’t need hair then.. I trust you. X3 (If it helps, something like shorter spiked up hair or medium windblown hair (seeing as she is a dragon I’ll assume she flies around), basically… just do what looks best. |D *unhelpful * )

I’d like you to put armor along the top of her face going down her nose, like in the refs that gold-green armor does and add fake armor spikes to mimic the real dragon. Same with the tail if that’s possible. Really just add armor and such wherever you feel that it would capture her dragon…ness… Maybe encase the tail to have like a gemmed casing to mimic the end of the dragons tail in the ref? And the saddle too please. X3
Oh, please keep the Kalona’s expression, I love that dragonic/evil look. It fits her dragoness. xD

I’d love an unarmored image too, so we can prove that there aren’t mutations. (that would be bad. D: If you don’t do unarmored images that’s totally cool, it isn’t nessisary)
Reference image(s): [1], [2], [3], [4] (incase the refs aren’t good enough you can google “Twilight Drake”. That’s the species of dragon she is based on)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult please. X3
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Armor, custom hair, saddle… whatever else added. X3

Total: No clue. I'll figure it out if I win. x3;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Mameha Otome ~ Rare

.:KirinKalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Razorscale
Owner: Mameha Otome
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Brooding
Breed: Proto Drake
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Wings- See ref- Kalona style 3 - Ref best represents wing colorings, inside is that dark blue and outside a mix of purple and the stone/iron color
-Body- See ref - Kirin style Alternate (new) - Follow the coloring of the drake's body the best you can, I would like the kirin scales to be the purple up into part of the wings, while his body is the stone/iron and blue color
-Hooves- See ref - Dark like the talons of the drake
-Eyes Icy blue glow
-Mane/Tail- Mane CC (no pre-mades please) - Kirin tail Alternate (new) - Color whatever looks best to you
-Horn- Kirin style Alternate (new) - Colored after that gem/stone on the drake's head
Reference image(s): Ironbound Proto Drake - Razorscale - Drake again -
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Tag Background: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane is totally CC - do what you think matches him best. No saddle on the back
-Face- I don't want the angry scowly Kalona face. Instead just a slightly unimpressed normal male expression is better please.
If I need to find you anymore images, or you have any questions, please ask.  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Asuka Fujimiya

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Asuka Fujimiya ~ Edited Common

Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Akasha Desire
Owner: Asuka Fujimiya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Shy
Breed: OC Cosplay
Ice blue mane wild style with darker blue streaks and beads/feathers, CC to look nice
Ice blue tail braided style with darker blue streaks and beads/feathers, CC to look nice
Darker blue eyes
White body, original stock
Ice blue hooves
Black ears
Black socks on back legs to knee
Black socks on fronts to just above ankle with fishnet style pattern leading up from that to mid thigh
Darker blue bow at top of tail with ribbons hanging down body
Black lace-like choker/necklace
Reference image(s): Necklace, Akasha
Default accessory color(s)?: darker blue/black
Premade Tag Number: 014
Hair/clothing edits (if any) none  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Syaoran-Puu ~ Super Rare (Uni-Angeni)

User Image.:Space Uni-Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Torn
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Temper: Troubled
Theme: Galaxies? XD
Breed: Nebula
Description:
OLD REFERENCE IMAGE
DRAFT LINES with he Roman Nose XD
RIGHT EYE:
Is closed and scared over after the attack.
LEFT EYE:
Blue
HORN:
Long think horn. White in colour.
TAIL:
Pure unicorn tail, can it be edited so that the tail itself goes to a point and has lots of hair hanging from it. Blue and Pink hair colour.
ANGENI WINGS:
Thin ones, can the top be black and the bottom be white and make them very translucent so you can still the details of her body.
HAIR:
Two plaits. Blue and Pink. It would be great if there could be a few pieces of hair that escape and are curly.
NECKLACE:
Around her neck is a feather that she found after being rescued by someone. It should be white and grey and hang from a purple collar. Design up to you.
BRACLET:
Several beaded bracelets. Designs and colours up to you.
PELT:
Nebula design, up to you. Stars and colours.
SCARS:
Lots of scars on her chest and front legs mainly from the attack. You can add more. They should be roughly in sets of three lines due to SW paws.
NOTE:
I am pretty open to you 'tweeking' an adapting the design. Just have fun with her.
Reference Image(s): Any Nebula designs, starry patterns and the such.
See two reference images with description. =D
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default tag: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
NB: if the tag doesn't look rightfeel free to pick any.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 pm
Unedited Slot Please!
Naysha Aysha ~ Common Unedited regular

Colorist wanted: Fel
Name of horse: tba
Owner: Naysha Aysha
Temper (one word for horse's personality): tba
Breed: War horse
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): War horse lines with leg feathers. With forever foal hair. The rest is cc, natural color though please ^^
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessory
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Windy Dasher ~ Edited Common

Colorist wanted: Felmino!
Name of horse: Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Temper: Proud
Breed: Cosplay (he's an OC actually; if it could say Digimon edition on the bottom or something that would be epic)
Eye color: Dark red.

Hair: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands (no feather accessories or ties. If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful). The tail has some strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs.

Armor: The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, top and back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

Can I get a non-helm version? The only addition is a crescent mark across the eye, the colors and hair style are the same. There is no horn. I don't know if this is along the same lines as "unpelted" in the custom thread, so I'll understand if you can't.

The chest plate is black and goes from shoulder to shoulder (see ref 1 for general design, colorist may alter to their best judgment). The boots on the front hooves have jagged tops and tiny “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and they aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center.

Main body: The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).

As a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. So the front hooves are sky blue and the back ones are dark purple. No feathers in the hair, but there are blue strands of hair in the tail. There is an additional yellow crescent moon mark over the eye (see ref), which is normally there, but the helm covers it as an adult. The main body marking is there, too.

Reference image(s):

Basically what I am looking for
- Good colors, body art, correct helm colors/design. Chest plate ref, incorrect back boots.

Color reference
- Good body coloring, visible crescent design and position

Which stage you want them to start as: Basket
Default accessory color(s): CC
Premade Tag Number: 035 (but if possible, can the feathers be the same blue as the horse’s body with some yellow?)

Hair/clothing edits:
Hair: Nothing other than what was mentioned in the above hair details.
Clothing: There is a cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades. It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.  

Windy dasher

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Dragonhunter66 ~ Common (Usdia)

.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Name of horse: Ryoma
Owner: Dragonhunter66
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Medium silver hair,aquamarine eye color,light purple body color with light green swirls
Reference image(s): n/a
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:20 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Revel1984 ~ slot_type Edited Common (Regular)

Edited Regular Soquili
Name of horse: Kalias
Owner: Revel1984
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Broken.
Breed: Gypsy
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): - Draft type - "Roman" nose bridge and fluffy draft fetlocks please - Palomino like in the referance image, and dappled like it too, large white blaze just like in the ref image but without the pink on the muzzle. Silvery cream mane and tail and fetlock feathering (same colour up to the knee then blending into the fur, rather than a straight colour change). Creamy hooves. Hairstyle (see edits). Eyes are a dark ice blue, with slight red flecks (if the flecks arent possible then just deep icy blue)
Reference image(s): Image - http://i47.tinypic.com/23gzfps.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Cream and Silver
Premade Tag Number: 008 - A New Day By Ameh
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Mane/Tail - Messy, unkempt as if he's not been keeping himself groomed, (if it's possible to get something like the Wild mane/tail feathers acessories??), Simple chain necklace ( http://i39.tinypic.com/v3ov3o.jpg ) with an amethyst pendant (this style - http://i48.tinypic.com/2ypkg7n.jpg .... but this colour - http://i48.tinypic.com/2vt32p3.jpg ) also if it is possible to make the crystal glow? (doesnt matter if not)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am
Newbie Slot Please!
Miko Tadita ~ Custom

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino please
Name of horse: Kara
Owner: Miko Tadita
Temper (one word for horse's personality): rambunctious
Breed: crossbreed uni/wind
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): horn =goldish yellow, tail color= dark blue, hair light =Grey/blue, hair style= long and braided.
Reference Image(s): http://www.mabr.ca/files/images/Great_Blue_Heron_0.jpg http://www.e-jules.com/feather_earrings.jpg feather pattern design for her back and hind, I couldn't find a good reference image, but I'm not overly partial to the design part, you don't have to do a design if you don't want to. http://www.altamaha.com/BlueHeron/hangtems/hangings/FEATHER9wb.jpg http://www.scientificillustrator.com/art/bird/feather-small.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as? adult (basket, foal, or adult)
Default accessory color dark blue(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): artist choice
Tag feather color (for custom tag): goldish/yellow
Tag BG (for custom tag): artist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): artist choice  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers