Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron stayed completely still and quiet until Caitlin walked around to face him. He was only slightly taller than she was, but he still had to lower his head down to look at his friend in the eyes. "You won't be able to help anyway," he said sternly.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin sighed, "So, I may not be able to help you, but how can I make you smile? I'd rather see a smile compared to a frown." She asked, trying another approach. Caitlin looked at her friend, trying to think of a way to make him smile. "How about tomorrow we play some muggle music or some sports?" Caitlin suggested, looking at him.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron thought about Caitlin's offer before nodding his head a couple times. "That sounds fantastic," he said truthfully. Although he loved music and singing, playing a muggle sport after the Gryffindor try outs for Quidditch would probably put him in a better mood.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin smiled at him. "Do you wanna go listen to music now, then during our free time, go play whatever you want?" She asked, excited they'd get to do something like home. She looked at him, wondering why he was so upset. Was it because he didn't make the Quidditch team? She didn't think it was a big deal, but then again, he was a guy and had a different opinion. Was he homesick? That was probably it, he did want to play muggle sports again. But if you were in a school filled with magical people with magical families, compared to a magical person with no magical family. If that made sense to someone else. It made sense to her, though. Caitlin blinked a few times to get back to reality.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron bit his bottom lip in thought. "Yeah," he said, finally standing up straight instead of leaning against the wall. "Do you have a music device of some sort? Or an instrument?" he asked, wondering if the girl was as inclined to music as he was. The boy brought his guitar, but he only took it out in the boys' dormitories; therefore, most of the students didn't know he brought it. Most of today's technology didn't work well inside the castle, that's what one of their housemates told him at least. That is her theory for why torches illuminated the halls and classrooms rather than light bulbs.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin shrugged, "Well, I've brought my Ipod, and there's bound to be a music room somewhere around here." She said, knowing they should probably get changed out of Quidditch attire, maybe something more comfortable.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shrugged unknowingly. Was there a music room? He hadn't come across one yet; however, this was only his first week at Hogwarts. "What songs do you have on your iPod?" he asked before realizing that was a stupid question. It's not like Caitlin was going to list every single song on her iPod. "I mean, uh, what kind of, um, music do you listen to?" he asked while stuttering a bit, and he put an arm on the back of his head as he spoke.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin chewed her lip, "I listen to a range of music, as long as it's good. But, I suppose mostly Pop and R&B, sometimes classical music. It just helps me focus or relax." She said, thinking about her reply, trying to make sure it was understandable. Caitlin honestly listened to a lot of music and enjoyed making it, also. But she was still starting, so it wasn't the best.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled at Caitlin's answer. "I like pop too," he said with a grin. The other two that she listed, especially classical music, wouldn't be the usual music Cameron listened to. "And I really like rap," he added after a small moment of silence.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded, "Oh! I like rap! As long as it isn't to inappropriate." She said with a sheepish smile. Some rap songs were absolutely disgusting, others were catchy and she would actually learn the lyrics. "Classical is what I was learning at muggle school. Well, I was playing a viola." She added, noticing his reaction to her mentioning classical music.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron let out a small chuckle. "Most rap songs have some level of inappropriateness," he assured Caitlin. Almost every single rap song the boy has listened to had either bad words, or they implied some form of sexual activity. The boy raised an eyebrow at this friend's next comment. "That's like a mini violin, right?" he asked, almost certain he knew what it was. "I can play the guitar."

wearing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin smiled, knowing it was truth. Listening as he spoke, she shook her head, "Actually, it's a bit bigger than a violin. And you play the guitar? I've always wanted to learn, but my father...I mean, I haven't gotten around to it." She said, quickly covering over her words.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded as he understood what a viola was. So it's bigger, he noted. "Maybe I can teach you?" he offered Caitlin. The boy caught her change what she was going to say, but he decided she would tell him if she really wanted to, so he didn't ask.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin nodded excitedly, "That sounds great! Over break, perhaps you could come over and teach me." She said with a soft smile. Then she realized how straight forward she was being. "O-or during free time.." Caitlin added quickly, chewing her lip nervously.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron nodded quickly before she gave another option. "Or both?" he offered with a smile. The two had agreed to listen to music and whatnot during their free time, so maybe he'd teach Caitlin some guitar notes then. However, the boy did want to see her during winter break. Wait. She said something about her father and not learning guitar. Cameron realized that maybe teaching her how to play the guitar at her house would be a bad idea.

wearing

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces