Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:33 am
User Image

Degiro looked a long time the dragon and slowly retreated back to his normal stance."Your friend has seem to upset the queen,im sorry for the inconvenience."Something was a little off about these two.A human befriending a dragon?Sounds too strange.Still he disregarded it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 am
ivy noticed he cauht on and gave him a cold hard angery stare and her eyes flickered red  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:17 am
User Image

"Degiro don't waste your time with them."Umirest twirled the katana in her hand and struck it to the ground creating a burst of fire."It's going to get colder here in a while so lets go back to castle.Also i'm sure Rena has captured another one."Umirest gave a wiry look at the two."You two could freeze to death unless you find shelter soon."She let her eyes stare at the girl's.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:41 am
Her eyes were still red and she says the following I'm a totally fake happy voice "thank you queen I'm so grateful you telling me that but how come you have magic but anyone who has magic he's captured'  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:53 am
User Image

Umirest laughed."This is a prototype katana i made used by infusing magic into a blade.It turns out my weapon is 10 times stronger."She pulled the sword back up from the ground and the fire disabled into ashes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 am
"oh well I have to go" she says with a fake smiles when she walked the ground singed under her feet  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 pm
"Well at least there was no trouble going on." Starting to cross his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 pm
(( Back sorry we would have been on earlier but I had stuff to do stare ))

Mizu: I slowly came out of my trace only to see the Queen in the room. I almost gasped when I saw her and her Lacky." When the Heck did they come in?" I asked under my breathe so they wouldn't hear me.

Mizukie: " They came in when you were going down memory lane." I began to walk closer to Mizu.

Lawleit: " Why do you to have a thing against the Queen? As long as she doesn't know we can use magic we're fine." I have a questioning face on.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Umirest took her eyes off and looked at the three behind the dragon."And who are you three?"Her voice was harsh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 pm
Mizu: " Just some normal Humans like Ivy. " I began to Glare angerly at the Queen

Mizukie: " Well I'm a normal human who's trying to be a Protector but I havn't had much luck." I turn my eyes away quickly.

Lawleit: I'm Lawleit Halyar, the son of Jacob and Crystal Halyar, The maga Merchants of the city Healiya Frairy." I began to glare with a cocky manner.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

"Lawleit Halyar you say?"She took a hard good look at the boy."Your family is pretty wealthy so why are you with these two girls?"Umirest crossed her arms."Your family is very known around the city so i see no point to be with children."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:04 pm
Lawliet: Thinking Quickly a lie to tell her. " These children are my pets. You see even one as well known as myself gets bored from time to time, so I need things like them to keep me intertained. " Starts shooing away Mizu and Mizukie.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Degiro closed his eyes in a half smile."I guess a 18 year old boy like yourself needs younger looking woman."He turned to the 2 girls that looked so similar to age."Which one of you is older if i may ask?"He bowed his head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm
Mizu and Mizukie: " I am! " We both start angerly at one another * lighting bolt flashes *

Mizu: "I'm the oldest you nut job!"I start swinging my arms as if I'm gonna punch Mizukie.

Mizukie: " I'm not a nut job you are! " I start to push Mizu out of my wait to were I'm closest to Degiro. " I'm the oldest really don't listen to her. " stares whispering while having my hand pointing at my temple going around in circles. " She's a little crazy." Smiles slightly.

Lawleit: "Ugh! You just had to bring that up. "
Stares to shake head " That's the only thing these two just go at each others throats about."  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items