Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:10 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

The Watcher

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an opinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image The Soquili
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Type: Edited Flutter
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Punctual
Breed: Clockwork
Hair: copper brown
Hair style: Short tousled mane in a dark brown, his tail will be the short style
Eye color: Black
Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish'
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back)
Edits: Hair (see above), Wings (like the gaian item),
Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk'd headphones around his neck over the kerchief.
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag Frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag Background: copper city
Tag Feather color: Coppers and browns
Other references/ideas: Clockwork Hatter, Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> )
Price: 2,800k

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: colorist
Name of horse: Fairweather
Owner: saedusk
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bitter
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Everything can be seen best in the references~
Body: Different flesh tones fading together (see ref)
Markings: Tribalish (see ref)
Horn & Hooves: Flesh tone with a gold stripe running up the back and gold bands horizontally. Hooves are plain gold.
Mane & Tail: Mane is long purple, red, and white dreadlocks. Tail is basic uni.
Eyes: Bright teal
Expression: Neutral expression edit
Pose: Legs down pose
Reference image(s):
Original OC Picture (Unfinished)
Full Soq Reference
Dread Example - I'd like Fairweather's dreads to be pretty clean looking, but with a bit of a twist to them. This is just a RL example. :3
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: 006
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane: Dreads (see ref)
Necklace: Two brown cords with a gold and teal charm (see ref)  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:01 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: K' Llyne
Owner: Favulous
Temper: Free-Spirited
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Color- A medium brown with a light peach under body color (see refs for more detail)
Body Pattern & colors - different sized stars ranging from tiny to medium sized, nothing larger than her eye in a dark brown
Colored Bands - have those end no higher than the knees. I want the black to stand out more than the colors so as to show seperation
Pink - #ec018b
Orange - #f16523
Blue - #03aced
Purple - #9407fd
Yellow - #f1f808
Green - #24fe01
Eyes - Fade from #57ba20 (top) to #7cdb2e (bottom)
Hair Style - see below under edits
Hair Color - See references (uses the colors above + black (#202020)
Blush on her cheeks
Hooves - black
Reference Image(s): Nikku Version Vanity Gardens Version
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair Edits - Nothing particular in mind, but something long (Mane down to her knees, tail touching the ground) and straight with the colors from the references. Leaving the rest up to the colorist. Tail should match hair, not like the Nikku ref.
Leg Floof - I'd like fetlocks added (the optional type from the draft lines, but I don't want the draft body). Customed ones if that's not possible.
Accessories -
Black leather choker with green star. -- Colorist may play with the design
Cuff accessory at the top of her tail like in the Vanity ref- Feel free to make your own design with it
Eyelash/Eyelid Edit - I'd like her to have a sort of sultry look...extra lashes, and heavy lids. Plus the yellow eye shadow above her eyes
2-3 Bracelet/Anklets - colorist's design and disgression. Something that would go well with her other accessories and overall color scheme and theme

Pricing: 350k base price + 200k Moderate Edits (Please let me know if it's more)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Allania
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gracious
Breed: Spirited Editon
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Her body is white. Her wings are white as well except for the end tips which are light gold (like how Zei's are done but in a lighter gold). I'd like it if her tail was in the braided style with her mane being editted. For her mane, I was thinking that it would be nice if the hairstyle was similiar to what the male's braided mane looks like but a little bit past the shoulders (interpret however the male braided mane style would look like if done on a female if that's all right?). If that particular hairstyle doesn't seem to work for you then maybe just a slightly wavy hairstyle that goes a little past her shoulders with a few braids woven in.

Her mane/tail colour is white that is streaked with light gold (beads are light gold in colour). Her eye colour is sea green (not gold like it is in the ref image). All over her body are similiar markings like what Zei has, those swirls that go up his legs and up his back. The colour her markings are in is light gold. Around her neck is the dreamcatcher accessory, in golds and whites (gold for the ring/neckband, white for the upper part of the feathers and the inside piece of the ring, and gold for the lower part of the feathers). Hooves are white please. Also, I would like it if Allania didn't have a mask. Thank you ^^.

Reference Image(s):
Design (For the hairstreaks I'd like it if they were thin, not thick like in the image. Also, eye colour is different): [X1]
Zei (To show how I'd like her wings to be and the markings-though in a lighter gold): [X2]
Eye: [X1]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Dreamcatcher (colours above)
Tag Frame color: White
Tag Feather color: Light gold
Tag Background: 032 Savannah
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane.
Price: 850k  

Rita Zyon

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Mer Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: mindsend~ <3
Name of horse: Olaine
Owner: Sosiqui
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Leafy Sea Dragon (Wildlife Edition)
Description (fin colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Colored like a Leafy Sea Dragon! Please add on fins along the body/tail to match. :3 More leafy 'fins' protruding from her hair would be grand as well. (I understand that you will have to remove the side-fins for this to work; keeping the tail-fin would be perfect provided you can round off the tips of the fin-spurs. :3 These are the ONLY edits I am requesting!

Please make the hair brown like the spots on the fins; every thing else should be colored based on the reference below.
Reference image(s): One - use this one for color reference!
Two
Three (really big image)

Which stage you want them to start as? (shell, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Premade Tag Number: 015
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None, just the fin edits. Hair can stay as per normal. :>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

This is a re-custom of an existing Soquili
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Raksh
Owner: Nori Ishida
Temper: Brave
Breed: Draft (Regular)
Description: I would like him on the draft lines with the leg feathers. I would like his body to be white, with reddish spots around his hindquarters and chest, and reddish feet and snout. I would like his mane and tail to be the same reddish colour with brown streaks mixed in. He has medium blue eyes. I would like his mane to be long, almost reaching the ground, with gentle curls, and I would like his tail to be long and flowing, but not necessarily curly. Here is his current form for your reference. See reference images for jewlery.
Reference Image(s): Rakhsh (the one kind of leaving the “ring”); I’d like him to have some henna-like markings, mostly along his legs. I’ll leave the specific designs up to you, I'm not too picky. ^_^

For all of the jewelry, I know its all very detailed, but its just as a reference. I don’t expect there to be nearly as much detail in the final product! This will be his necklace. (Close up view); I’d like something similar to this around his front legs, near his ankles; On his most visible ear, these three hoop earrings;This on his forehead, sort of hanging from under his forelock; and this kind of trailed along his body.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: Tan, like the colour of sand.
Price: 450K  

Nori Ishida

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:59 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Alicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Muirgen la Anise
Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Perseverant
Breed: Belgian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): [link] - Draft lines includes fetlocks and roman nose
  • Base Coat Black Brown
  • Mane & Tail [Mane and Tail Sample] Black with silver streaks and herbs/plants in both mix of curly 2, braid, with some extra braids, thyme tied to braid ends, rosemary wherever with curly 2 style-use beads to hold rosemary?; Mane - two braids on either side of her left ear (one closest to screen/visible), one longer behind the ear like Royce Garnet and a short one in front of her ear, lily of the valley cluster behind right ear; Tail - the braids from Braided Style over Curly 2 Style, nightshade entwined in upper braid part of tail; Peridot and Amethyst beads in the mane and tail
  • Hooves & Horn Three white hooves, one black - back right; White Horn (would it be possible to have it smaller/shorter?)
  • Eye Color
Amethyst [#9966CC]
  • Wings Leelakin's folded wings (Wing style 1? Original); Black brown fading to white - opposite to Wild Wind, but general idea
  • Markings Three white socks - front two legs and back left leg, white blaze on face ending with pink muzzle
  • Jewelry Amulet with peridot stone, but silver instead of gold - similar to Myrddin; 3 stud earrings from trading post colored like peridot stone
    *NOTE*all peridot & amethyst stone/coloring in accessories/hair should be shiny like Nacio's necklace.Reference image(s): [link], Mane and Tail Sample, peridot stone, amethyst stone, Amulet, Rosemary 1, Rosemary 2, Thyme 1, Thyme 2, Nightshade 1, Nightshade 2, Nightshade 3, Lily of the Valley 1, Lily of the Valley 2, Lily of the Valley 3
    (Hair inspired by Herbalist for Talisman by feliciacano on DeviantArt)
    Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
    Premade Tag Number: N/A
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): #5C4033
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344
    Tag BG (for custom tag): 008 A New Day by Ameh
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Minor - Moderate Edit; simple jewelry, hair edits; See Reference

Total: 1,176,ooog

Choice Backstory: When the female draft lines were released, I felt I could honor my mother with her favorite horse breed since I had Myrddin made as a tribute to my father. We have a Belgian horse farm 15 miles away that she used to drive passed after work. Unfortunately, she doesn't drive that direction anymore since her work moved her to a different location. I re-used Myrddin's amulet as a sort of mental link between the two in my own head, this time making it silver and using my mother's birthstone (August-Peridot). My mother inherited my grandmother's silver hair as she ages, so I felt I'd immortalize the beauty of it with the mare. The Alicorn breed was chosen because my mother has been quite the saint in the family with a hint of the wild child she was when she was younger. I am more like my mother in many ways, and this Soquili is almost personalized to her completely.

.:Familiar:.
    Name: Felicity
    Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
    Breed: Ferret
    Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Pliant
    Reference image?: Eyes - Peridot Stone, coloring - Black-Footed Ferret
    Accessory color?: String colored like Amethyst [#9966CC]; Feather; Rosemary in mouth?
    Tag colors?: frame - #5C4033; feathers - Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344
    Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged and placed on Muirgen la Anise's cert

Total: 150,ooog  
  • PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:03 pm
    COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

:Regular edit Soquili:.
    Colorist Wanted
    Anyone.
    Name:
    Truck Stop Blues {note I would like 'Truck Stop' to be on top in a slightly smaller font and 'Blues' to be underneath it in a slightly larger font'}
    Female, though if colorist thinks it should be a male otherwise, then that's fine with me :].
    Owner:
    Cowboy Peep.
    Temper:
    Will think of one when I see the final product.
    Breed:
    Music Sound track {at the bottom I would like it to read "Truck Stop Blues" and underneath it to say "New found glory"}
    Description:

Truck Stop is basically a CC- inspired by the song and music video which is like a soquili idea in itself with all the crazy things going on in the video xD and allowing the colorist to use whatever creative freedom they wish. While I would like it to be a female, if the colorist feels if this soquili would be better as a male, then that's by all means fine with me! This soquili is based off of one of my favorite songs by one my favorite band :]. Mane and tail for this soquili is completely up to the colorist though please all it to fall under the [higher?] moderate catigory, this including whatever edits you decide to do, because that is what I am willing to pay for for this soquili :] While it is a CC, I do ask the following to be one the soquili:

I) On the right arm, I would like the soquili to have a sleeve tattoo- the designs of the tattoo being inspired by the cartoon characters found in the video. Some designs can include the crow, the baby, the guy riding the unicorn, cactus, the pig, the pickle in the jar, and just basically any other character that would fit to help cover the soquili's entire arm. xD.

The following, now, are just ideas that I had but of corse, it makes the soquili look weird the colorist can or cannot go with I had in mind. This is why she is a colorist's choice but I clearly have no direction as to what I would like her to look like xD.

A- In the video, there is a girl in one scene who is wearing a gas mask and in the other, black, thick glasses and a fuzzy hat. Now, I was thinking perhaps she can be wearing on or the either OR maybe even none if it makes the soquili look weird. Again, I'm leaving that part up to the colorist's better judgement.

B- I was thinking for the base coloring of the soquili to be the same coloring as the sky in the beginning of the video- how it starts off as a dark blue and fades into a lighter shade. [you can pause it at 0:17 to get a better look]. Or perhaps she can be a pale coloring as to go with the "pale complexion" part of the song. AGAIN, this is up to the colorist and I'm sure whatever color she does end up being, I will be more than happy.

References:
    gas mask + hat screen cap <--incase you would like to add one or the other onto the soquili.
    Video
    Lyrics:
    Oh, that was such a short goodbye
    Never get to say exactly what I want in front of you
    I always fall apart at the worst thoughts of crashing down
    I know you know this isn't what you signed up for

I'll never let this go
    I'm in a different state every night
    We're kept together by highways and telephone lines

I'll never let this go

The mile markers help me countdown
    The next time I'll be around

The only thing I'll rely on is
    Fallen leaves covering the ground
    And a pale version of your complexion
    I hope you know I was waiting for

I'll never let this go
    we're kept together by highways and telephone lines

I'll never let this go
    we're kept together by highways and telephone lines

A long road, I've seen it all
    Never wanting to look back
    This long road, I've spent so much time

I'm glad you're willing to waiting for me
    Cause I'll never let this go

I'll never let this go, go!

Default accessory color(s)?: CC
    Tag Background: CC
    Tag frame color: CC
    Tag feather color: CC
    Hair/clothing edits: All up to the colorist's better judgement and ideas.
    Total Price: 550k [moderate edits]- however I would be willing to add a little bit more if the colorist feels its needed.

C o w b o y P e e p

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:04 pm
    COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Twins~

Name of horse: Six Pool
    Owner: one over three
    Temper: Rushed
    Breed: Zerg
    Description:
    Mane: Cropped
    Tail: Medium
    Eyes: White
    Body: Coloured to look like the zerg building structure graphic. (I don't even know what to call it. See samples.) Body should be held together by a purplish mucus like substance with red, semi-'transparent' membrane letting you see a shadow of the spawn swimming around inside.*
    These mares are supposed to be a bit gross. Markings on the 'mucus' areas that look like goop, wet sheen, bulbous sections, and veins are loved.
    Reference images:
    Six Pool coloured sample - Sorry for the mess. xD* This is just an idea on how the sections could be divided. This probably won't transfer well to the real lines so use your own judgment. <3
    Easier to see but there's a bit of clipping going on
    A bit harder to see but no clipping
    Please draw colour/texture ideas from the screenshots, not the bad coloured samples. =p
    Default accessory colors?: black
    Premade Tag Number: 037
    Tag frame color: red
    Tag feather color: black
    Tag BG: None
    Hair/clothing edits: None

Name of horse: 'Ling Rush
    Owner: one over three
    Temper: Persistent
    Breed: Zerg
    Description:
    Mane: Wild**
    Tail: Curly**
    Eyes: White
    Body: Coloured to look like the zerg building structure graphic. (I don't even know what to call it. See samples.) Body should be held together by a purplish mucus like substance with dark grey, semi-'transparent' membrane letting you see a shadow of the spawn swimming around inside.*
    These mares are supposed to be a bit gross. Markings on the 'mucus' areas that look like goop, wet sheen, bulbous sections, and veins are loved.
    Reference images:
    'Ling Rush coloured sample - Sorry for the mess. xD* This is just an idea on how the sections could be divided. This probably won't transfer well to the real lines so use your own judgment. <3
    Dark grey version. The creature is clearer in these but I like the silhouette from the red better for markings.
    Another view of the same.
    Please draw colour/texture ideas from the screenshots, not the bad coloured samples. =p
    Default accessory colors?: red
    Premade Tag Number: 037
    Tag frame color: black
    Tag feather color: red
    Tag BG: None
    Hair/clothing edits: None

*I don't intend for them to be transparent nor for them to actually have something swimming around inside of them. This is only for descriptive purposes.

** If having different main/tail styles pushes them over the 10% difference ratio please just use cropped mane and medium tail for both. <3  
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm
    I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
    (Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted:
    Name of horse: don't know yet
    Owner: Lorako (Yoko lorako but I still want to keep my previous username)
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): fascinating
    Breed: angeni
    Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): summer ? not sure about the theme
    Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    Eye color : green
    Body : I don't have a real design, see the reference image, and from that you can do what you feel like
    Wings : differents scales in light green and light pink

Reference image(s): here

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: light green
    Premade Tag Number: spring 011
    Tag BG (for custom tag):
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): an accessory, I would like a color with the same shapes and color as that the one on the left a sakura flower with a clover flower on and at the center a pink gem, and on the chain there is a ladybug (maybe it is a little small to see it clearly), don't need the leaf at the end ^^
    hair : something like Fallon but in pink and green. With lotus flower ?  

yoko lorako

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm
    RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Any
    Name of horse: Kasadya
    Owner: YamiBakuraChan
    Temper: Calculating
    Breed: Demon
    Description:
    Wings: Wing Style 4
    Horns: Devil horns 2 (would like them colored like her sons)
    Tail: Devil Tail 2
    Eyes: Bright glowing green (effect of greenish white flames coming out of said eyes, if that makes sense.)
    Mane: A variation of the wild mane. I would like to have her mane a bit longer and wilder with one or two small bird skulls mixed within. Color would be black with a hue of green to it.
    Coloring: Base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. On her face it looks like she has glowing green dots around her eyes. (See reference to see what I mean)
    Accessories: I would like her to have half of a lions skull on her face, however, it’s broken enough to where you can see the dots on one eye. I also see her having a thick necklace made of bird skulls, feathers, and fur. Around her ankles on all four feet are thin leather straps with small bird bones hanging downwards. The ends of her tail have three hoop “earrings” pierced on both sides, silver in color. Same thing with her wing flaps.
    On an overall scale, think tribal in appearance since she is the main shaman in her family.
    Reference image(s):
    Lion Skull
    Hallows Bane for wing and horn reference. Also general reference for familial looks since she is, well, his mother.
    Tribal Tattoo design. Just to give an idea, by no means has to be exact
    Face Markings ideas
    Premade Tag Number: CC
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): I can afford up to heavy edits on this one. If you feel that this would be extreme edits feel free to take out some of her accessories, like the piercings in her tail and wings, to make it heavy. I won’t mind. Just let me know please ^^

Was also wondering if I could get an unwinged version to see her markings underneath.

Total: 2 mill + 500k = 2.5 mill  
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 pm
    COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Uncommon
    .:Cerynei Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted:
    Name of horse: Kirian
    Owner: miss meami
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): wicked
    Breed: cerynei
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    body :dark brown with some pink fur
    eyes : light grey
    hair and tail :black and pink hair wild style
    antler : dark brown
    Reference image(s): the guy but in soquili version. The face in the same color as the body
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Tahnee/Chierietkirian.jpg
    Default accessory color(s)?: pink
    Premade Tag Number: 017
    Tag BG (for custom tag):
    Hair/clothing edits (if any)  

miss meami

renarde minako

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:22 pm
    RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

:Kirin Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted:
    Name of horse: Niji
    Owner: renarde minako
    Temper (one word for horse's personality):
    Breed: Kirin
    Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    horn style 2
    scale : rainbow color
    body : pink (same contrast as the other colors, like light pink, or more vibrant pink)
    hair : long raibow hair
    eye : purple
    Reference image(s): for the rainbow colors, use the same color and the same order as the reference picture
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Elderspark/Prismdreeni.png
    Default accessory color(s)?: purple
    Premade Tag Number: 036
    Tag BG (for custom tag):
    Hair : same hair style as the reference picture, same colors too  
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm
    RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: Mind
    Name of horse: Warraven
    Owner: Laroawan
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Malevolent
    Breed: Night Elf Death Knight (or WoW OC Character)
    Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wing Style 3, Deviltail 2, Demonhorns 1
    Coat color: Dark grey
    Markings: Blue runic markings up the legs and along neck. Purple butterfly facial tattoo. (other natural markings at colorists discretion, dappling, color fading etc)
    Hair Color: Grey-green
    Hair Style: Long edited hair that flows down over one shoulder (possibly including a braid(s)). A few bangs around her horns. Should look a bit disheveled, not completely straight or brushed. Colorists discretion for other details.
    Tail Spade Color: Ice blue.
    Wings: Purple feathers to match the face marking, lighter grey transparent webbing.
    Horns: Black
    Eyes: Icey-blue glow
    Ears: Editted, pulled back, as long as possible to resemble night elf ears without being mutations.
    Hooves: Fire/Ice glow effect over them. Hoof color black or icey to match glow effect, whichever looks best.
    Reference image(s): Basic Design Outline
    Facial Markings, Hair, Ears. Eyes, hair, ears
    Tattered Tabard of the Ebon Blade.
    Skull Necklace or With Glowing Features
    Runes Example
    Hoof glow effect
    Premade Tag Number: N/A
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): icey blue or purple to match? CC
    Tag BG (for custom tag): Background Image
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Moderate?
    -Long custom hair, glowing eyes and glowing fire/ice effect over hooves, ear edit.
    -Accesories: Skull necklace and tattered ebon blade tabard hanging like a blanket on her back.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Yaesumuji

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm
    COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Yaesumuji ~ Common

Quote:
    Colorist wanted: YOU!
    Name of horse: Cupcake
    Owner: Yaesumuji
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Colorful
    Breed: spirited
    Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A combination of the colors from the reference picture. Artistic freedom!
    - Draft
    - Optional leg feathers

Trading post items (made to match):
    - 3 hoop earrings
    - beaded bracelets

Reference image(s): Pic :3, i also have other pictures in different lighting if needed.

Default accessory color(s)?: Pink
    Premade Tag Number: cc
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
    Tag BG (for custom tag): cc
    - I'd love for her mane and tail to have a sort of cotton candy feel to it, or even icing-like. whimsical and fun. :]
    - if you want to add anything extra, go for it.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff