Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm
((night))
"There has been a thievery! My own very goods stolen from those who give them!" He roared, and added, "Keep a look out for mysterious goods!" After the crowd calmed, he continued,
"Make a single line, and I will hear your problems and comments!" He called over the crowd.
Akila stood small at his side, watching the crowd warily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera moved aside for the crowed to form a line, jostling each other. She trotted back to stand at the king's elbow, on the opposite side as Akila. She hated this day - It could get really boring - but she knew she had to be here. She had to hear everything and make note of it. The peasants tried not to look at her directly, superstitiously fearing her "powers".

Markus was smarter than most would have given him credit for, with his care-free look about him. He sold the goods only to travelers who didn't know better or to people who knew the money would help the rebellion - People who wouldn't tell the king. In this way, the group made quite a tidy little sum, enough to buy food for the families and friends of the rebellion, people who were starving while the king feasted.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm
Clorogne heard out many complaints, such as dead chicken reports, increasing tax rants, and missing people's loved ones coming for help. He reassured each one that he would look into it, or take it into consideration, before moving onto the next commoner. A few brought hand held gifts such as bundles of food or scarves of silk, which he handed to either Akila, or Aleera.
Akila held the goods tight, silently, watching boredly. One particular 'peasant' caught her eye, though. A gangly woman, speaking of her lost child, which came with the gift of a velvet coat for the King. She could tell the king wanted nothing to do with the woman, but she truly wished she could help the mother in distress.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Aleera held the items without complaint. She held a bored, disinterested look on her face. She blinked suddenly, spotting someone in the line. The surprised look was gone almost instantly, as if it had never been there. 'I hope you know what you're doing Markus......' She prayed silently.

Markus stood in line with the rest of the peasants, a black cloak covering his wings and face. When it was his turn, he spoke in a waverly voice that was nothing like his normal strong one. "Sire, all my goods have been constantly stolen by these rebels! I want to know what's being done about them!" He complained. Despite talking to the king, his eyes were actually focused just behind him, on Akila.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Clorogne wore his sympathetic face, "My fair follower, I assure you, the rebels will be taken care of in time. My soldiers have been working at it 24/7/" He spoke and Akila could swear she could actually FEEL his lies rising around him like a foul odor.
Still her eyes were on the woman, and she whispered to the King, "Master, If ...I might speak...I believe you should search for the boy." He turned to glare at her, tightening her leash, and she stepped down immediately, not wanting to push it. Not with her arm already in such bad condition. It still hurt worse than she could have imagined, but it was better than before.She looked over the crowd again, and her eyes finally rested on Markus, recognising him. She felt her cheeks flush with shame, not knowing he, too, was in the rebellion, and looked back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

Aleera had to try not to roll her eyes at the king. Right. Working on it were they? While they were sick in bed? She glanced at Akila though, wondering why she wanted to search for the boy. She would have to ask later.

Markus fought hard to not laugh. Working on it? He had the soldiers scared to death about the black winged angel of death they thought he was. "Oh please hurry Sire! I can't pay tax to you and them!" He said pleadingly, then turned and walked away. He cast Akila one last glance and winked at her. 'Just a little longer Akila. I swear. I'll free you.' More and more often his thoughts strayed to her rather than his family, the original reason behind the rebellion. Now he fought harder than ever though.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:29 pm
"Rest assured, friend, it will not be long." The king offered him a smile as he left.
Akila watched Markus go, and this time she blushed for a different reason. Clorogne saw this and pulled her closer to him, like he had something to prove.
The line moved on and on for hours, and still it grew, "Aleera, could you close up the doors for a lunch break?" He spoke sweetly to her, still aiming for getting her for himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

Aleera watched Markus go from the corner of her eye, making sure he got out alright. 'And he thinks I make reckless moves. He just went face to face with his worst enemy.' Once he was gone, she returned to watched in boredom. At the king's order, she nodded in relief. She set down the stuff she'd been holding and crossed the room in swift strides, herding people ahead of her. Her vibrant green eyes allowed no argument and the doors were soon closed. She leaned her back against the doors for a moment before trotting back to the king. "They'll be back after lunch Sire, more of them than ever." She commented quietly, sitting on the arm of his throne. She was the only one who could get away with doing that.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:55 pm
"Yes, my dear Aleera, I know." Clorogne nodded, his charade falling as he hungrily looked her over, and tugged Akila's chain, "Slave, make us lunch."
Akila bit her cheek and nodded,
"Um....yes, master." she waited to be unleashed before leaving. What did he want her to make, anyway?
"But not to worry, the day shall pass quickly." The king continued, resting his arm across her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

((Would you be willing to skip to morning in Shackled and Bound?))

Aleera idly trailed her hand up and down the king's arm lightly. "I hope so Sire. I don't know how you can stand it. I don't think I ever could." She said with a sigh. "You're such an amazing person." Inwardly, she was disgusted with herself, flattering this evil creature. But she would do whatever it took to bring him down. And if that mean playing the adoring adviser, she would do it.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:12 pm
((ya, sure. both of my characters are already asleep, anyway))

Clorogne smiled at her, an odd almost-smirk, and rubbed small circles on her inner thigh, "It is hard work...I didn't think it would be." He watched her closely, ready to catch any mistakes she might make, "and it would not be so hard, had I a partner to help me....but I am so sadly alone...I have no time to find a wife for myself." He hinted, his hand went just an inch higher, seeing how far she would let him go. He would get what he wanted one way or another, but she could be used, and it would be a shame to have her against him.

Akila looked around the kitchen and found some pre-made raviolli, heating them on the stove top.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

((Okay. I posted the first post of the skip now.))

Aleera kept the small smile on her face though she really wanted to recoil from him. She captured his hand with both of hers, holding it softly. "Perhaps then Sire, we could hold a....a competition of sorts, to find you one." She said softly, her head lowered as she looked up at him through her long lashes. She played oblivious to his hinting.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:37 pm
"ah, but I would have to know I could stand them. Someone I spend much time with..." Clorogne was eyeing where his hand was now, and then just a little higher, before tearing his (yucky) gaze away, and smiled straight at her charmingly. He rose a hand to touch her cheek, sliding down her neck and the side of her arm, going across her arm and towards her chest wen suddenly his Slave girl came in holding two plates on a tay.

Akila hurried herself, putting the food on a tray as she went. She didn't want to leave the other girl alone with the King for too long...that was dangerous, "I-I have your lunch master...yours too, Aleera."

Clorogne pulled his hand away, "Well, bring it here, slave girl."
Vaguely, Akila wondered if he even KNEW her full name.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image

Aleera turned her cheek into his hand briefly. "Surely Sire, you are not suggesting what I think you are....." She said softly. She looked up at the sound of Akila's voice. 'Thank god! Girl, you have the best timing ever.' She thought in relief, pulling away from the king. "You certainly took your time, girl." She told Akila, her voice cool. She didn't want to be mean to her, especially since they needed to work together, but she couldn't make the king suspicious of either of them.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm
Akila bowed to them, eyes on the ground and held out the tray for them to take the food, "y-yes, sorry."
The King took his food, pushed on by the reassurance he felt when Aleera scolded the girl, he decided tonight we not be unlike any other night. The slave girl would be treated the same, if not more cruelly. He enjoyed to watch it, because it amused him.
"And what, Aleera, do you believe I am suggesting?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces