Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
♣The 2nd Lucky Cafe♣[Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 pm
Ro's mouth was open in a huge O.
"D-....D-did...Did that just..." she practically was repeatedly slapping Shizumi's arm to get her attention.
"D-did you see....!!!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:08 pm
Caelyn stood where she was, but she could clearly see Silver raise the knives. She watched silently as Raikuo dragged each body behide the swinging door leading into the kitchen. Her eyes had become wide and they seemed to glaze over and become distant as she stood in the middle of the floor. After a minute, she forced herself to slowly walk by Silver's side, and grabbed her hand.
She felt like she had to say something, but she didn't know how. So she showed her.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:14 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia was grabbed by the attetion of on of the girls.She turned her body and saw the display of the boss and Sliver."Whats going on..."Her voice trailed off and her mind went cold.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 pm
She quietly stood next to Silver, holding her hand, staring blankly at the wall.
In her mind was a girl, standing in the rain. She had dark hair, and red eyes. Through the sheet of rain, she could see a dark expression on the girl's face. One of death and fear. She wondered if this was Silver's true form, or whther is was her heart.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 pm
"I think....Did Silver just kill those guys?!" Ro hissed, obviously afraid of what she just witnessed.

(Maybe she can be the naive one. =.=)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

"Let go of me." Silver jerked her hand away from Caelyn. "I'm going to get back to work." She slipped her blades back under her dress. She then went over to the customer and put on a charmingly fake smile, asking for their orders.  

Ai Hasana

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:59 pm
"Uhm, sorry..." Ro ahd noticed she'd practically latched onto Shizumi. She frowned when she saw Caelyn take Silver's hand, and then Silver suddenly snatch away from her.
"I'll be back...." Ro told Shizumi, and stepped out, back into the cafe. She made her way over to Silver's side.
"Everything ok?" she murmured as she too smiled at teh customer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm
"Hm, there's nothing to see here. Just get back to work." Hikari ordered the girls.
Raikou came up wiping his bloody hands on a towel, "I just had to get rid of some pigs, it's no need to worry," Raikou said with an reassuring smile.
((I edited the first post if you guys wanted to read it))  

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia was puzzled for a moment and looked Hikari with a little suspicion in her eyes."Uhh yes miss i'll get right on-"She tripped over her kimono and was face down on the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 am
User Image

"Exactly what Raikou said. Everything's fine." Silver said, taking down the orders. "Excuse me." She went to the kitchen and placed the order on the counter.  

Ai Hasana

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm
Raikou saw Shizumia on the ground, "Do you need help getting up?" Raikou asked holding out his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia looked at Raikou's hand for a moment,she didn't know why but their was a lot of tension with him.Hesitantly she took his hand and pulled herself up."T-Thanks..."She didn't understand why looking at him was so difficult,almost painful in a way.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 pm
Raikou smiled at her, not knowing what she was thinking, "It's no problem," A nostalgic feeling went passed Raikou as he said that to Shizumia, until Hikari shouted at him.
"Raikou! Clean up the table, you're a busboy aren't you?"
"Yes ma'am," Raikou grumbled as he walked over to a table.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 pm
Shizumia Hiraromi

User Image

Shizumia patted off her kimono and looked intently on Raikou.The same feeling seemed to overwhelm her as a few seconds ago,"He looked almost..."She shook her head trying to erase the thought."No...i can't start thinking something like that.."A old memory almost a piece of sand was in her thought as she walked over to a table and greeted a costumer with the warmest...painfullest smile,"H-Hello sir,what would you like to order today."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

"....." Silver put her hand on her forehead. Images from her past began to flash before her eyes.
Her standing in front of a mansion, covered in blood.
Her crying when she saw her dead family.
Her doing nothing when she murdered her own best friend.
"Nnnngh..." She covered her face.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces