Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 pm
Diz' gaze followed the girls finger watching ahead of them for a few moments. "It looks clear. There's not much movement that way." He replied as he moved towards the girl taking the lead he began to move in the direction she had pointed in. "So memory loss, huh?" He asked without thinking as he usually did, it seemed to be a habit he couldn't break. "That's gotta suck."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm
She thought about it for a minute. "I guess... Unless my past was bad... Can you tell where we are? Im still clueless." She asked. "I hope i dont sound too much like an idiot..." Yori quickly regretted she even asked such a stupid question. Considering the man said he wasnt from around here.  

Roro tashimaru

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Halek-Jeun examined her visually as the girl spoke. His ears turned back as she mentioned being turned away from all the other inns around Urgalis. He could understand why; it didn't take him that long to notice she was a witch. The way she jumped back a minute ago wasn't one of those reflexes a normal untrained human would have. In that way, her reaction was already giving that part of her away.

"You're in luck, Miss," the wolf demon said with a light smile, his ears standing back up. He just hoped she was used to the sight of fangs, especially ones of his size. They weren't as easy to hide as his ears and tail. "Barely anyone comes here just because of this inn being run by a couple of wild animals." He scoffed at his last bit of information. "All we've done is just try to provide a place for anyone to stay. Can't turn down anyone at all, so would you like to stay?" Halek-Jeun paced around her, over to the door below the hanging wooden sign that read 'Tyubak Inn'.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 pm
*Inola looked to him seeing the fangs and nodded to his comments. She was thankful finding a place to stay finally in this city.* Thank you very much sir, I would be greatfull and honored to stay at the inn. *She gave a soft smile before moving towards the door and entered the building. She looked about for where to sign in and turned back to him.* Payment shouldn't be much of a problem. I do have some bits saved up at least.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:50 pm
I could get a rough indication of where we are but... Diz shook his head quickly once again clearing his mind of all thoughts. "I can but... Well... You may be a little creeped out by what you see." He replied giving the girl fair warning. "Even in my world people get creeped out by my... Let's call it an ability." He continued stopping in his tracks and reaching into his pocket for the hand held computer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Rayna stood where she had been debating on going back to the panther S'rasha. She knew with the high wizards dropping in she wanted to be nowhere near them. She sighed turning and heading back towards S'rasha. She knew she shouldn't but it was far better an idea in her mind then going home to that mess. She would stop short though as she heard the rustling once more and turned to still see nothing. She rolled her eyes getting the feeling something had decided to attach and follow her. She looked about trying to get a sense of what it was nearby though still nothing. "I can hear you. Stop hiding and come out already, I don't like things hiding on me." She called out. She looked around though as the shadows of the area would seem to darken making her a bit nervous. She wished she had learned more then small conjuring spells from her aunts, not that they would do much with no magic of her own to back it. She heard the noise again though would turn towards it to see a fain shadow like form. "Awe dung beetles." She said half to herself and took off running. Far be it she get tangled up in a Nightshade's business. She looked back now and then seeing it follow her and pushed herself harder. Shades were intangible making offensive magic the only thing she knew to fight one if a person had to. Something of which she had none.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:20 pm
S'rasha followed the man from New Mecha for a while. He knew that this man could see him by the count of times he stopped to watch and listen. But he also saw the entirety of the jungle so S'rasha was safe in a sense. After listening to his conversation with the elf S'rasha ran back to Rayna's village. "Techie's helping the magis eh? Perhaps this war will be lifting soon..." Before making it quite back to the village S'rasha saw Rayna running. He couldn't quite make out what from, but she seemd terrified. Sprinting to catch up with her, he grabbed the back of her clothes in his mouth and leaped up a tree. "Are you ok? What are you running from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 pm
She kept running hoping to ditch the shade though she knew she had probably been around it too long. She knew if she ran home they could help, but with the high wizards now there would also mock her for being useless against it. She kept to her thoughts until a blur of motion broke them. She felt something grab her shirt and was hoisted up. She closed her eyes until she felt herself on a rough surface and heard S'rasha's voice. She looked to the panther and held the tree they were in almost tightly. While heights didn't particularly bother her, being up high with no platform did. "I'm not hurt. S'rasha you shouldn't be here. It's a nightshade. And unless you have offensive magic you can't really hurt it." She continued holding the tree tight and forced herself to look down to see if the shade had caught up to them or not. "Stupid High Wizards bring all sorts of things when they arrive." It wasn't that she hated them, it was mostly just one of them and the troubles that he causes when around. "S'rasha you should go before it imprints you." She did smile though as a funny thought occurred to her. "And I was right earlier, I knew I'd never be able to outrun you."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:37 pm
S'rahsa's mind was racing. "High wizards in our vicinity...thats bad..." The shade didn't bother him. He'd run into them before, but usually he could pass it off to attack one of the other technicals. This time was a bit different. "I want you to climb onto my back. I'm taking you to your village. At least there they can protect you from this...thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm
Rayna looked to him and shook her head. She looked to the treetops seeing little light and bit her bottom lip trying to guess how long they could wait it out if they had to. "Look it's a few hours to daytime. Shades sleep then no matter what their chasing unless ordered by some mage or other. We can wait it out." She knew her words sounded more confident then she felt. She would sigh finally looking down then back to him. "I know you weren't comfortable there, but, at the moment, with High Wizards I don't feel comfortable. If we go back just stick close to me okay. And pretend to be a normal panther, if they know you can talk they may want to try drafting you or well, you don't want to know the other stuff." She motioned carefully so not to slip towards him but paused. "You sure I won't be too heavy for you?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
"Sorry but I'm not one much for hiding from something like that." S'rasha nudged her onto his back and laughed, a slight purr escaping. "Too heavy? These limbs of mine better be able to carry you or I'm going in for an upgrade." He made this comment without thinking but didn't seem to even notice how it might give him away. He was getting too comfortable around her. With Rayna on his back, S'rasha took off towards the village. The strain on his body felt good. Nothing really gave him much of a workout. A ways out from the village, he stopped and let her down, assuming they might find it strange for Rayna to come riding in on a panther. "Please, lead the way." S'rasha fell in step besides the girl. "Perhaps I can use this to gain some intelligence on these high wizards. I've always been curious about them. Lets just hope I dont have to kill them."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:09 pm
Rayna held on after getting on S'rasha's back. She didn't feel like falling off while trying to get away from a shade. Now and then she would look back catching glimpses of the shade still following them. As he stopped she got off looking back seeing how close it was though didn't see it right away. She gave a slight smile towards him and petted him gently on the back in a way of thanks of sorts. She then turned and headed for the stairs to the village. As they would reach the top she would look about seeing how busy the place seemed. She knew at least here the shade couldn't get up the stairs. "We're safe now, the shade won't be able to pass the barrier on the stairs. And by morning it should go dormant and forget about me." She was pretty sure it hadn't imprinted on S'rasha. They usually only chose one target at a time. She sighed in relief at the thought then motioned for him to follow.

"So you finally show up little Rayna. Causing trouble with the local color I see?" He looked over the walkway seeing the night shade below. He could sense the ties it gave her and shook his head. He called a spell around his hands and made a motion severing the tie. He then noticed the panther beside her. It was odd to him, seeing a large beast of pray walking around with this girl of all people. "Rayna dear, I thought your aunts have rules about having pets?" He would laugh then turn but not before calling over his shoulder. "Guess now you can say a proper goodbye to your aunts." and with that the high wizard joined the crowd.

Rayna watched him wishing she could do magic like that then turned to S'rasha and back. "He's not my pet, he's my friend." She let his last comment filter into her mind and scowled again before motioning for the panther to follow. "Sorry about him. He's always a pom puss toad."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 pm
Rayna's touch made him shiver. S'rasha was not accustomed to any affection, and he also hope that she could not feel the mechanical parts beneath his skin nor the fact he was unusally cold. Looking up at the high wizard, S'rasha had to resist the urge to attack outright. It was his nature to destroy magic...and arrogance. He was curious though as to why Rayna would need to say goodbye to her aunts. Leaving such a village undefended was a poor choice. The generals from New Mecha would drool over that. It was their bread and butter to attack places that broke their enemy down. They believed in no moral code for war. But for now, S'rasha would just stand next to Rayna and listen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm
Rayna would lead the panther back to her home and see her aunts in the kitchen over the cauldron. "I'm home, um, I brought home a new friend. Can he stay as long as he needs please?" She would watch them exchange glances for a moment before the three all moved to stand before her and S'rasha looking curious and unsure. "He helped me outrun a nightshade. And he didn't eat me earlier when he could have." She made her voice sound pleading as if a child to help her cause. This of cause seemed to make the aunts laugh.

The three would see their niece enter the home and notice the new friend. As Rayna spoke they would listen and exchange conversation in their minds. The oldest of the three would take note of the panther particularly and raise a brow at Rayna's pleadings for him. She would sigh nodding to the other two, who then turned back to the boiling cauldron. "All right Ray he can stay. For now. He causes trouble though and he will have to leave." She looked to the girl knowing the panther may catch the hint more then the girl. She would motion for the two to follow her into the den and upstairs where the guest room and niece's room would be. "Your friend can rest in this room. Please Mr panther, do not leave this house without Ray here. Trust me on this. And perhaps a conversation later? But for now I do apologize, but we must speak with the little one here."

Rayna looked to her aunt wanting to hug her but knew better. She smiled and followed along listening till her aunt started pulling her aside, though stopped her. "So it's true what that stupid wizard said earlier? Why can't you stay? They have enough mages in the armies." She watched as her aunt shushed her gently and smiled a bit. She still didn't understand.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm
S'rahsa followed and did what he was told silently. He didn't want to reveal he could speak either. But it seemed they may already know. "Caged in this magic...I sure don't like this. But I guess there isn't much to be done." S'rasha did not like the solitude of the room and made his way back out to where the fire was. He made sure to move silently not to draw any attention. Once there he chose a side that would be out of the way and laid vey close, a surprise his fur did not ignite. S'rasha was never allowed near the forges of New Mecha nor even a simple fire. "This is...nice..." He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep without meaning to. A strange calm had enveloped him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff