Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 am
User ImageSirena made a tsk'ing sound. She didn't really care that she yelled at her...She wants her to be safe and ready for the Zombies. Sirena took breathe in and told not letting Naoki put the headphones back "Naoki...One bite and you are dead. Be ready. Just trust me..."

Sirena was still looking at Naoki's pure indigo eyes.

You just trust me...And don't die on my hands when we go out...

The plane landed. All of the people walked out. Sirena stood up. She waited for Naoki to stand up, Since Sirena needs to be on guard and saving Naoki in any reason.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 am
User ImageLooking blankly Koji, Ryuu just decided to leave it alone and followed.

This reminds me of this one anime uh what was it called had to do with a Highschool, teachers and students trying to survive, bunch of breast jokes, and zombies...but that's just silly these can't be zombies how can that there actually be zombies? Although they do act a lot like them, but it just seems rediculous.

Walks carefully behind making sure there was nothing following them chewed his gum and thought while looking at some splattered blood just finally spoke up. "So any idea what they are exactly? I mean they're lurching around with these big wounds in them, lifeless faces, moaning, and by the looks of it some people have been uh atacked and well by the looks of it begins acting like the others trying to eat other people. I'm kind of want to say what they are but that would just sound kind of stupid"  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:13 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako decided it was wise as well, not to ask Nogisaka of how he noticed the gash seeing that here eyes where turned when she first caught sight of the student.But as Ryuu talked she sharply turned around and said to him with a heavily tensed voice*

Ryuu!! I will not believe your theory of The undead roaming around this school, It would be more legitimate to call them Cannibals, seeing that is for a fact!! Something in the world of Science is either Alive or dead!! no questions asked...
*She continued to follow Koji with Ryuu astonishingly keeping up behind them at his record speed for the year, with out taking a nap or resting. She giggled a bit at the thought before asking Koji*

So..the question is, Do we scout the entire school looking for survivors or shall we just get to the school tower, and on our way there pick up whom ever looks Clean?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

I slowly began to come back to reality. I started to think to myself,
" I can't just sit here and cry like a baby. What would Haruka think if he..." My mind went back to the sight of him eating Mercy.
* UGh! * " I can't just sit here and let people die like those did out side the door! I gotta find something I can fight with though. " I began to look throughout the Clock tower trying to find anything I could.
" Hmmm, I long rode, Some really sharp gear parts that are broken, and a bunch of wire. "I continued to look and behind one of the larger gears was a tool box filled with Screws, Nails, Hammers, a Nail gun, a power screw driver and even a couple of Saw blades that had broken off.

I began to shreek with joy, "With all of this stuff I could keep an army well alive! " I covered my mouth and got really quiet so hoping that the Zombified students hadn't heard me

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 am
User Image

I began to shreek while I was pushing a Zombified student off of me. " Get off of me you Freak! " I gave one more push full strength to get the guy off.

I began to squrm when I saw the blood on my hands, and squeel, " Grosse! Why the H*** are you Bleeding, like a stuck pig?!" I didn't have to to recive an answer, untill a girl came up from behind and try to bit me, I ended up throwing her before she had the chance to though.
" Why the heck is everyone going crazy today?!" I began to run to the tower seeing that Mizu was holding the door open slightly. I saw that she motioned for me to be quiet and I did so. I was able to get around the other students and bodies fairly well. I steped into the tower and Mizu locked the door behind me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 am
User ImageAbout to correct Miss Anasako about how he never actually said they word "undead" decided not only would it be best not make her even more angry since now really wasn't the time for an argument, was also caught off gaurd by a couple of shreeks that came from farther down the hall

"Sounds like someone people are still alive." Said galncing at some of the walking cannibals walking around out side the building. "Maybe we should hurry."  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako turned towards the direction the scream came from, which was from a nearby hall...Without thinking she ran towards the hall it came from as she stepped into the halls entrance she slowly backed away to the wall and hid her self from the inhumane scene that took place before her.Without saying a word she turned back towards Koji and Ryuu, and whispered lowly in a frightened voice*

Keep walking, dont look back. drown the screams with your thoughts...we cant fight that many off of them, those students are already lost!! *her eyes widened with fear as she kept walking, as the images of what took place in that hall flashed through her mind...*

*A whole horde of the infected already bitting into the necks of students who where either held against the bloodied walls or the others who where pinned to the ground and had their faces bitten beyond recognition.It was like a blood fest in that hall, to her knowledge she believed it was only 5 victims she had seen...four of them already being mauled and the last, was the scream they had just heard..Miss Anasako once again fought back her tears and kept on walking foward, following Nogisaka*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 am
User Image

I slowly peered out of the small window that was looking out of the base ment, trying to see what all was going on.
" I never thought I'de ever skip class, and the day I do the whole school goes crasy!"
I began to sit quietly as a couple of sluggish girls passed by the window, learching like they were hurt. I wanted to help them but base on what I saw at the clinic there wasn't any to give.

" I gotta go out and find Susakia and get the Heck out of here! "I slowly began to quietly leave the base ment , and saw Miss Anasako, Koji, and Ryuu, and I walked over toware they were and quietly asked, " Are you guys ' you ' or are you one of the other students? "
I began to see Miss Anasako runnig back with a weird look on her face I began to follow even through I hadn't gotten my answer from any of them

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 am
User Image Jumping a little scared Hanahily Isheta by suddenly just poping out of no where took a while to calm down. Ryuu didn't know Hana personally

"Geez." Ryuu tries to keep his voice low "Scared me there Hana, uh well we aren't eating people so uh yeah we're still us"Ryuu then changed the subject as he followed Koji and Miss Anasako"Where did you come from anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 am
User Image

"The base ment, over there. " I tilted my head in the direction of an older door where it looked like it hadn't been opened in some time.
" I darted in there just for giggles, you know to mess with the teachers, but I probbly saved my life by doing so. " I began to look out a near by window to see if I could spot anyone who was a live still.
" I heard a Squeel when that other girl screamed. It sounded like my sister Susakia. I hope she's alright." I began to look towards the ground put brought my head up suddenly when I head someone moaning outside the window, I ducked down and got really quiet. Soon the Student left, and I began to look out again.
" I think I heard the tower door close not to long ago I think she may have gotten over there, and hunkered down there with someone. " At least I hope.
" Hey that knife rig you have looks like it's not gonna last, Maybe we should head back into the base ment and see if we can't get you an ungraded system. " I began to chuckle slightly ,as I pulled him into the base ment Miss Anasako and Koji slowly followed after us thinking the same thing.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 am
User ImageGetting pulled by Hana Ryuu was unsure with this

"I'm sure she's fine" Ryuu siad trying to hide his doupt. "But I don't think we have enough time I mean it's not really safe outside"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:54 am
User Image

A really big smile came over my face,

" No worries, I already scope the place out and I know of a few thing down there that'll help us out big time! You see that base ment used to be were they kept all of the sporting equipment, and a bunch of it is still there! "

I began pulling a little faster hoping that we could go in and get out as soon as possible.

" I know that the Shot put teams stuff is in there long with some of the Archery stuff, along with judo, and even some chains, if your into fighting like that. I saw a ton of pipes that are pretty light I was gonna grab one but I saw you guys and forgot to."

I realising I was running off at the mouth I quieted down so that no one would hear us going into the base ment.

Mizukie_Hibachi

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

*Before stepping into the basement miss Anasako thought these actions through, but her sudden and unexpected pause caused Nogisaka to accidentally run into her. She turned around swiftly to apologize and said with concern*
I think well, be fine until we reach the tower dont you? I mean Ryuu and i have enough flash bombs to last us a good while, I have some miniature home made grenades in my back pack and you have your wooden stick thing,,,

*She wasnt really afraid of going into the basement but she didnt want to waste any unnecessary time...which they where quickly running out of at the time.*

Thank you Hana but I believe i will carry on towards the tower, you, Ryuu, and Nogisaka If he wishes to stay can all catch up with me later...but we really dont have much time on our hands
*With that said she cautiously turned around and walked away*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:32 am
User Image

" Those things don't work on them. " I began to look to the door thinking that I should just go in by myself."

I already tried some stuff like that it didn't phase them one bit. " I began to look towards in base ment remembering what had happened outside the little window down there.

"I tried to save a girl with some of my Flash bombs I made in Chem class, they're more powerful than those, but they didn't work. The girl was still killed. "

I began to walk slowly towards the base ment pushing forward

Mizukie_Hibachi

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas