Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

With Braith out & off to meet up with Al, Two & I seemingly had a little bit of peace. At this a sigh escaped, stirring the bits of dust floating in the ray of sunlight. Before being able to return to signing a few new documents, a knock echoed at the door. "Come in," a low voice emmanted from within. "I'm not so busy at the moment."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri then entered the office slowly as she entered she gave off no hesitation walking into the Kazekages office and stood before him her armor like jacket shimmering in the light of the sun filled room "hello Lord kazekage" she said putting an arm in front of her and bowing her Mist arm band showing as she rose her head up spoke

"I am Kiri Utami from the Mist Village I bring you a document here requesting to see if you would become our ally village?" she said handing over the document to the kazekage and she began to speak again "I am sure with your resources and ours we could greatly help each other being from two obviously seprate environments" she stated waiting for the Kazekage to answer her

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

"Kirigakure?" a question was asked. "Why, I've not been to Kiri in such a long time! I'll take it that the Land of Mist has been experiencing a surge in activity, if they've sent a wonderful troupe to visit? It would be my pleasure to agree to an alliance." As Utami's document settled upon the desk, I reached out a hand, deftly signing with a graceful stroke. "Please give my regards to your great Shadow, & the rest of the village." Returning the quill to its ink well, it clattered slightly before a smile arose. "Rest here for a few days if you'd like."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiri bowed "Thank you sir this is a honor especially since our recent failures with getting the Leaf and Cloud to ally with us for reasons I rather not go into but say they are to closed minded" as she took the paper and put it in her pouch "I will respectfully decline this is my first mission as a chunnin I rather it be done quickly and effectively thank you kazekage sir now I will be on my way" she said waiting for a send off from the kazekage

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira silently let himself into the room. Kiri would not know he had slipped in, but the Kazekage would see him. He stepped forwards with a bow. "Thank you, Lord Kazekage. I am here to protect our newly promoted Chuunin should she be attacked. Although... How may I ask did you know I had accompanied Kiri? I am sure you felt me pass your borders, but how is it you knew I had come here with Kiri?"

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

A simple 'oh?' arose when a situation was relayed, but the thought did not linger long. "Well, I am sure they have their reasons. Chuunin, ne? Well, congratulations! Have a peaceful return back home."

As the other portion to the travelling troupe emerged, it became necessary to speak once more. "Nobody travels alone except those that wish for death, the miserable, & the dieing. Also, I have a completely visible door guard that went unpunished. Most people that know me know to at least sucker punch the door guard. Without a yelp of some kind, I knew that Utami here was at least friendly, or really awfully good at silencing him. Either way, it was fine." Waving goodbye to Utami, it was sad to see the troupe already leaving, but it being a mission was understandable. Reaching down to the quill again, a few more documents slid off from the pile.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

kiri then left the office and headed to the gates of the villages

-leaves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darkness Encircles life until the brink of death

Akira laughed, then receded, following Kiri.

My eyes will guide me until the end

Anbu Clothes
Civilian Clothes  

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 pm
the clone re-appeared, but only for a few seconds as it's chakra was running out. "Mamoru, Siniku says Go" is all it had time to say before it vanished.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm
In a swirl of wind, Ganchou appeared in the kage's office. Putting a finger over his mouth, he quickly concentrated his energy and covertly used Nemuri to put the AnBu guards outside of the office's door to sleep. "Dangit, some cop from Homeland Security's after me. Mamoru, I'm going to have to hide here for a while." He said, pulling open a ceiling tile and scooting into the small crawl space. "If they ask I was never here" he said, then closed it and waited.

/2 Nemuri's used (Both hands)/

210/350 Chakra  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:33 pm
A short time later, a glow filled the crawlspaces in the office. Crawling out, Ganchou saw it was the All-Clear Flare, and dropped to the floor. Turning to Mamoru, he said "Mamoru, I'm gonna need an official pardon and explanation for the Homeland, they might be a tad mad at me. I'm going to go take a look around, make sure everyone returns safely. Ciao!" He bolted off into the village, making sure to avoid any Police he saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Returning attention to the Kage's Office, after meditating with Six, Ganchou was making a fuss. "A... pardon...?" As he sneaked out of the office, I face palmed. "Okaaaaaay..." Writing a quick note, I was sure that someone was playing a terrible prank upon him, but just in case, I'd write a note. Folding it into a paper airplane, I threw it at one of the ANBU, of whom scurried off to the Developed Lands to relate the matter. "If that is all, I'll go back to my meditations." Putting on the rebreather unit, I rehardened the Douka form before transfering back to Six.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Setsumane Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus walked into the office, almost finishing his lolipop and approached the desk. "Ciao, Kazekage-sama. I need a head band and a squad to be assigned to. The sound of Jiro-san snoring could faintly be heard throughout the office.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

"Well hey there!" I smiled, unlocking a lower cabinet. "Glad to see that you've made your way here finally. You'll be studying under my avatar, Six, since your brother will be able to help you with the Satetsu jutsus. Your squad will consist of Alucai Hatake, Braith Didrika, Eien no Yuki, & yourself. (known as Squad 2)" Clicking open the drawer, a silky cloth was dragged out from the dark inner recesses of it before the drawer was once again closed. "Your headband, Genin Sarus. Take good care of your panda!" Waving farewell, I returned to the menial duties.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm
karal stumbled into the kage's office.
"muph." he mumbled as he tried to lean on a chair and nearly fell over it. his eyes were droopy and he was obviously just recovering from a shock to his system.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff