Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
just give me a GOOD!!! reason and i'll give you something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:15 pm
I would just like something that could help me finish my dream avi, nothing big just something simple, also, I am holding a cup cake biggrin I'm not a hacker, and I understand you can't give to everyone, but, i have hardly any gold D: and I'm not good at getting any... So yeah It would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 pm
User ImageJust because I have fallen for you....

I have the one outfit and have spent tons of money on art and items for people that are my friends and would like to ask for help from you.

...Doesn't mean that it is your fault if I get hurtUser Image

Sinful Malice

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Blossom190

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm
My reason

................... I have been on this website for 4-5 years and still i havent even gotten close to ever getting 100k. not once ever donated to except for my sister who has one of these and nothing above 10k. i would just like to for once have what everyone else has or at least close to it..
.......... I don't ask for much i will take anything that anyone can give me or offer me but no one has ever done that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm
OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO
i might give you gold or a special expensive item depending on how badly i think you need it BUT IT MUST BE A LEGETIAMTE REASON NOT JUST SOME a** HOLE POSING AS A HACKING VIC AND SAYING I WANT THE GOLD and no ******** texting tons of words i text too but dont over do it

I just got dumped today, and I want the gold to buy an item to gift to the guy, hoping he'll change his mind... Probably not emo  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Filth Dubstep

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:27 pm
OwO_RADOMNESS_OwO
i might give you gold or a special expensive item depending on how badly i think you need it BUT IT MUST BE A LEGETIAMTE REASON NOT JUST SOME a** HOLE POSING AS A HACKING VIC AND SAYING I WANT THE GOLD and no ******** texting tons of words i text too but dont over do it[/quote
My reson is because I have gotten hacked I had a really great Avi buri changed my checkered nightmare for a checkered remorse so it would be less gold not that you care but hopefully I'll get some gold

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:31 pm
I really need Inaris beads to finish up my dream Avi...... Btu I've never been able to get the gold because my friends always hack into my account and take it all......  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AerishC

Aged Noob

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:56 pm
I'm already 3 years here in gaia and never got my quest, Gogh reed. If you can help me, I'll really appreciate it. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 am
I'm questing Sweet Charming Blush. It's a pain in the butt to get and I don't wanna have to sell all my items just to get it! I'm like half way there, come on! Help me please!  

Drunken Dolphins

DaMaskedood

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 pm
I'm trying to start a complete overhaul and make a Slenderman account. However, the gold I have now does not match up with the gold needed for a decent Slenderman coseplay If you know what Im saying xD haha  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 am
I know I most likly wont get anything but its a nice thought. I need my dream avi.  

Utena Ido

Malevolent Sage

28,450 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

-o0WhiteAngel0o-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 am
♥Your an Angel from above♥  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:47 pm
I would like something that could amount to some gold so I can eventually buy my girlfriend the winter rose for her avi. Anything is good. Thank you  

Celia0609

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 am
Basically I'm trying to get my dream avi so I'm saving up for a Nano-c first but if you can 1 or 2 thousand gold could help a bit and save me a bit of time. If you dont help me it ok, I'll just play more Zomg.  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff