Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DisGaia, Demonica Battle To be King/Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 pm
"There's nothing wrong about the king. If you're scared of him, go up him and insult him. A few years in prison will fix you up. I did that myself. In there, I learned that the king is nothing if he didn't have the title himself. And Roselina, these gloves accelerate the human body healing. I'm not really healing myself." Kyoya said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm
Caelyn glared at Kyoya with now silver eyes, and growled. "a**!" she hissed and launched a fireball at his face.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm
Roselina frowned hard at him.
"You just insulted every Earth Elemental in the kingdom!" She tried not to smile as Caelyn threw a fireball at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:34 pm
"Why are all boys so rude and cocky?!" her face turned pink as she launched anoter little fireball in Kyoya's direction.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 pm
"I guess I can't blame you for being so protective." He deflected the fireballs away. "And no, not all boys are rude and cocky. I only said that because you mentioned him." Kyoya said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:50 pm
"Of Cousrse I am protective!" Roselina said with a huff, her cheeks burning.
"'We Elementals, be we Light, Dark, Earth, Air, Water, or Fire, stick together in times dire.'" Roselina intoned, her voice was suddenly echoing in whispers, the voices of all past Elementals.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm
"All elementals are useless in an all-out battle against each other." Kyoya said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 pm
"I'll show you how useless I am......" Caelyn retorted.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm
"You're always useless in an all-star elemental battle." Kyoya said in a sly tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

I stood in the shadowed branches of the tree where Lawleit and I had been sitting, a vien began to bulg on the top of my forehead, My fanges began to show I screamed. " ENOUGH! "

A dark ora had enveloped my body my eyes where glowing bright red and if hell itself was showing through them. " I've had enough of the Petty Fighting ! " I turned my gase towards Kyoya.

Fire began to spill out of my mouth from the heat of my anger. My wings the spread to they're full length as a red fire ball began to form infront of my face. " And you angel.... " I huffed under my breath the orb getting lager and larger. " I Well Not Take Tollarance of Your kind Tearing down on my fellow sister's and Brothers! "

The orb flew out towards him growing larger and larger as it grew closer and closer to him when........

User Image

I jumped in and destroyed the fire orb, by slicing it in half. " My lady I don't think you should be so hasty to kill of someone who just saved your life. "

I smiled and I turned my head beck towards Kyoya. I began to laugh. " Dude, you ok? You look like your about to faint or something. " I began to laugh even harder when He didn't answer me.

Mizukie_Hibachi

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:21 am
"I'm fine." Kyoya said, taking out a book of the elements. He studied it for a whwile, then made up his mind. He lit a stick, then plunged it into the ground, then he wet a stick, and plunged it into the ground as well. He put a material that allowed the stick to tom make its own wind, and then stuck it into the ground as well. He put some mud onto a stick, then plunged it into the ground as well. "Now then...." He thought. He put a stick into the shade, and one in the light by itself. "Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Darkness, and Light. Those are the basic elements. Now then. I will show you what would happen if an all-star battle went out against each other." He snapped his fingers, and the the sticks made a beam that all met at one center. The entire center exploded, not leaving a single speck of grass. "I think I've made my point." He jumped onto the tree, and sat there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 pm
Caelyn growled at him as fire consumed her right hand. She glared at him, ready to throw it at his face, but she looked at the Princess. "Her anger could've been much worse." she thought, and decided to let it go.
"Stupid nerd." she mumbled, sitting down. Her cheeks were pink, and her eyes had turned to a deep red, her shade of anger.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 am
"What did you say?!" Kyoya said, jumping off the tree and headbutting Caelyn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 pm
Caelyn hissed as she hit her back against a tree. Her hair quickly turned a deep red and heer wings appeared. They were beautiful as they started out black, and faded to red at the tips of her wings. She screeches as she rose into the air, and her body became engulfed in fire. She looked like some sort of fire goddess.
"You will burn!!!"[/color] she cried, and she dove torward Kyoya, throwing fireballs, and spears at him.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 pm
"Stop it! You're going to kill yourselves and destroy the garden!" Roselina said smoothly, suddenly standing in between a furious Caelyn and Kyoya.
"Etera noa vaen." with a flick of her wrist, two vines grabbed Caelyn in mid-air, tied her wings to her back, and held her against a tree. The same was done to Kyoya.
"It does not matter what will happen if the Elements engaged in an all out, pure-natural war!" She told Kyoya in a calm tone.
"Caelyn, just becuase the foolish little one says something to upset you, it does not mean you should react to it. I know, I must heed my own advice on this manner, but still. Noth of you need to hold your tongues." with a snap of her fingers, the pair was let go.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff