Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai wasn't sure about what was going to happen but Alucai moved towards the way left side of the room and tried to think of something to do. Chakra Scabbard, Al had laerned three techniques of a different style and with these two styles combined made a pretty fatal combo. Alucai's sword doubled in linings, in the inner rim closest to the blade was the Chakra Scabbard it was pure white chakra and dancing around on the outside was a white fire that bounced around the blade. As Alucai focused on the impact of Mamorou's attack with Ganshiki Ame [ Insight Rain ] Alucai was trying to think of the best way to go on the offensive, first Alucai stabbed the katana that Mamorou refused to use and dashes around to the side of Mamorou and prepared for a defensive measure, Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ], a wave of white fire shot up as Alucai swung his blade up towards the ceiling. This wave would block the ball of lightning and give Alucai a chance to get around to the other side of Mamorou.
[2/3]

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Encompassed by green chakra, Alucai's waves of fire, & the dust from the barrier grinding away at the floor, a marvelous scene of power was being displayed. Incrementally increasing the barrier's strength to evenly match that of Alucai's attacks, his force would stop the shunshin movement cold. Displeased at this, a length of wire drew from a lower pocket, & I quickly swung it about on the inside of the barrier to form a large and complex design, in similar nature to a cat's cradle. If Al wanted to cause mayham with his training, then he'd better be ready to do it Void Style! A flash of light coursed the ceiling & walls as Ayametori traced along the wire's length to sever all the supports within the building. The attack had nothing to do with directly going for Al--none what-so-ever--but dodging the rubble as the building crumbled would present itself its own danger.

((^_^ Do a flashy ending to the learning! lol))

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Utter amazement presided over Alucai's face as the building cracked and creaked. What to do, what to do, what to do. Alucai was in a bind here and only two things came to mind. Alucai unsheathed his blue hilted katana and with both katanas in hand Alucai started to spin them creating two white fiery whirlwinds. Alucai was protected all around the top of his body, his torso and his thighs. The building that fell around him would be incinerated as he focused more of his chakra on the intensity of the heat. As the building crumbled and finally broke away Alucai let out a snarl of protest as the inner blades started to turn a warm orange colour creating a orange hew in the white whirlwinds. The name of this technique was named Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ], as the debris fell into Alucai's so called "Void" white fiery shrapnel started to sputter out everywhere. As the building stopped collapsing Alucai stuck the blu hilted katana into what remained of the floor around him and used a ninjutsu to instantaneously move out of Mamorou's sight. Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique), Al tried using his insight again to predict any other part of the attack but nothing was shown. As Alucai sheathed his prized katana the chakra scabbard and Shigure fire rain wore off the blade. But Alucai's hand did not leave the hilt. In a powerful surge of chakra Alucai had used the flicker technique to speedily get behind the Miyamoto void shinobi in order to perform one last technique before his chakra would run out. Iaidō, in one blinding fast movement Alucai had unsheathed his katana and in a stabbing pivotal motion Alucai had a burst of white flames also exit the blade as Al went for his Kazekage's back.
[3/3]

{{Was this flashy enough and did you get it all if there is any misunderstanding please for the love of Buddha tell me}}

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Highly impressed by Al's display of being safe, I stood safe and still while everything fell around us. The Doctor had managed to move onto the higher ground of rubble when the fire rain ceased & Al vanished. Not liking the way the winds roilled about during Al's absence from the field, the Doctor's skill at taking note of him proved worthwhile when he appeared behind myself. I had not been able to track Al through the thick dust-haze, & it was only the poof of a gyakukuchiyose behind me that enlightened me to his location. The barrier hadn't had the time to push off an iaido attack--as so often iaido does so well at--but it was the Doctor's Douka form that Al's superb judgement bit into, cleaving him nearly in twain as the bukijutsu went through him. Turning about to take note of Alucai & the Doctor, I reached out to stabilize him for the regeneration phase, at which point the entire Plasma Ball fell away, back into from whence it came. "Flashy enough?" I asked, waving dust clouds away with the other hand. "I'll have to put in for a new building now... As reward for not giving up against the Kazekage, you may ask me for one piece of information."

((Exactly! ^_^ I like it when people can be flashy for no reason))

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai quickly removed his sword from the body of the Doctor. "I-I'm sorry about your friend. I mean h-he'll be okay right?" Alucai wasn't aware of the regeneration aspect but hearing Mamorou's words made Alucai's head spin. All of the room started to swirl around him as the chakra deprivation came to him. Hitting him straight in the face... "Can you train me? to better my skills... can you allow me to travel the villages in order to better my skills as a shinobi?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Laying on the floor, the Doctor moaned, "Aaaaaallllluuucaaaaiiii..... braaaaaaaaains...." Flashing a wide grin after relating that, he leaned over & stuck himself back together. "He'll be fine, Al: being diced to bits doesn't hurt us," I replied to his frantic question. "Depending on what you want to learn, I can teach you specific things. If you want to travel, I suggest staying away from Kirigakure. Our allies seem to be undergoing some kind of transformation."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Whatever do you mean transformation Kazekgae -sama. I only wish to become a better sword artist and unlock the ability of my clan". Alucai seemed worried about Kirigakure, most of the best swordsmen are there. Alucai looked left then quickly right and sighed. Sitting down on some rubble Alucai looked at Mamorou "Will you be my sensei?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

Sighing, I helped the Doctor up to his feet. "In six months' time we'll go to Kirigakure ourselves. It's something I have planned, no more, no less. After our business there, you'll have free reign to do as you wish for a time. If you go there now, do not eat, drink, or go anywhere near anything dealing with water while in & around our ally's village. In fact, wear a biohazard suit at all times." Patting my pants off of dust, I pulled up a nearly broken chair. Sitting upon the rickety object, I continued, "I can teach you, but I also have another student, San Satetsu. Remember him? He's off at my niece's place learning who knows what kind of Fuuinjutsu. In the mean time, what specifically would you want to learn?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Seizon, Taijutsu Training {Iwagakure no Taijutsu }

Reading through the Taijutsu scroll as he walked into the room. He was studying it obviously but he'd have to actually do training on it as well. He took a dummy and then stood it up as he put the scroll he had down on the ground and then he glanced at the dummy that was there. He flexed his arms somewhat as he looked at them. Sighing and then he would head towards the Dummy.

While running towards the dummy he lifted his elbow and then soon began to come down on the dummy with it. His Muscles larger than normally how they would look, and coming down on the dummy he snapped off it's arm. Of course if he was a true taijutsu user he would be able to shatter the thing completely, but he wasn't, so he didn't care.

[Learned Pick-Axe Elbow]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:38 pm
"Uhhh uhhh" Al was thrown off by what he wanted to learn. In fact he did not know! There was still the fith stage to get to in each of his Bukijutsu styles, he needed to work on his clan jutsu and finish up his Taijutsu style also. With a sigh Alucai looked at Mamorou, "Is there anyplace that me and you are able to train without interruptions? I mean because if there is anybody else around they could get hurt" Al pointed to the other shinobi training in the broken dojo! Alucai sat down on some rubble, put his elbow on a knee and placed his chin in the palm of his hand. A sigh followed by the closing of the eyes.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Info:
[Myself, & the Doctor]

((Post reduction here, but not elsewhere! You can choose where to train if you'd like.))

"We can go to many places, but here is where the dojo lays. Take a decisive step forward, & decide on what you'd like to do! I'll just be practicing Oukashou over here..." Trailing off, I left the Doctor to his construction wiles while I skipped about the nearby rubble. Finding a decently sized boulder, I assumed a riding horse stance facing a broad side. Breathing in & out, I focused upon the point of contact. Bringing both hands back to the sides, I curled each hand into a fist. "I have to build up an amount of chakra at the impact site & then release it," I spoke to myself, although Alucai would be able to hear it from over the top of the boulder. "I shall chose this site to try." Extending the first punch, a crack slithered across the surface, but didn't bite enough. "Not enough chakra, I suppose," I lamented at the fact. Returning the single punch to the side, I holstered it for the next punch. Breathing in & out, I again focused, but not at the same site. Punching with the other hand, multiple cracks ensued, & a large chunk splintered off. Pulling it back, I continued on without hesitation. "This'll be the last punch I throw, & I know it'll be a doozy!" Sending a punch flying, the boulder blew away from the strength, sending shrapnel to the ground behind it. "What did I tell ya, ne?"

Whipping out a scroll as the debris settled, I read over the braille for the next move: Tsuuten Kyaku. "This is basically the same move, only with a leg," I sighed openly. "Now I have to focus at the point of impact, with a different appendage." Raising up a leg, I batted at one of the standing pieces from the huge boulder. Bapping it several more times, it was evident that simply playing with it was going to get me nowhere. Lowering the leg, I assumed a right fighting stance. Lifting up just my heel, I began to pace myself on how much chakra was needed to do the exact same thing, only elsewhere, by stamping the ground in time with my heartbeat. "One, two, three, four, this is not enough so more!" Underfoot, the ground began to sink slightly. Continuing the beat an evident crack began to form, widing with each stamp. "Oops! I almost forgot that we need the ground for construction purposes." Picking up the front leg while stopping the beat, I concentrated upon the impact point. Extending the leg up high, I brought it down upon the rock fragment, splaying it into its brothers. Moving to the next piece, I did it again & again, moving onto the next largest piece after every break. After most of the large fragments had been demolished, I stopped for something to drink. "Learned that one well enough."

(Tsuuten Kyaku - Bruising Sky Leg, learned)
(Oukashou - Cherry Blossom Collision, learned)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 am
Sheva and Akita walked in and saw the man standing there, she knew that she would have to sneak up on him to actually learn what she wanted to. She walked over to the dummy and started to partice her Taijutsu skills, it was obvious that she was still a genin trying to teach herself.

[[ Learning Sennen Goroshi • One Thousand Years of Pain 1 / 2]]
[[ Learning Dainamikku-Entori • Dynamic Entry 1 / 2 ]]

(( for the only reason that I have to sneak up on somone to actually learn these ... ))

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 am
[[ NPC ]]
A man walked in to speak to one of the shinobi there, he seemed a bit skechy and was shooting his glance everywhere. Sheva saw this and thought that it would be the best time then never to try alittle something on him. She winked to Akita and Akita ran at the man, the man was startled and Sheva would have the best opprutunity. She ran and initated the Dynamic Entry Technique, the man saw this and ducked. She slid past him and made the sign of the Tiger " One Thousand Years of Pain! " She thrusted her arms and got him good... he made an embrassed face and just ran out of the Dojo

Sheva smiled and petted Akita.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:01 am
Sheva looked at Akita " Yeah, thats what I was going to say. " She laughed and knelt in front of him, they were the best of friends and she was happy that he was her familiar. He head-rubbed against her and he started to purr, it was a classic sign of feline affection. She laughed as he started to roll on the ground purring, she was happy to finally see him happy.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 am
Alucai stood up and looked at his sensei. "I need to train on my chakra, it needs to be a lot stronger than it is. I need more endurance!" Alucai walked over to another pile of rubble and focused on chakra. Al pulled out whisper and practiced on holding chakra on the blade for as long as he could.
[[So tired and gots to go soon X3]]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces