Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Enclosed Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 pm
Dai stopped for a moment. Her right hand softly laid against one of his burns. "Foster parents did these?" She looked up when Sypher motioned that he had rabbit ears. She blushed at the thought. "I had no idea you were nearly tortured as a child." She whispered. She moved her hands again. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly. Dai sat quietly. She grabbed the bowl; that floated next to her. She dipped it in and slowly poured the spring water over Sypher's back. Her heart sank at the sight of so many painful memories that were either scared or burned into his being. Dai spoke not a word; she continued to pour water over Sypher until he was free of soap.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:26 pm
Shrugging a shoulder, Sypher slipped away after she poured water on his back, washing the soap away "It doesn't matter. I survived. No one wanted a wailing brat that was barely able to breathe on its own." he sunk low into the water till it went to just below the chin "I was sickly, abandoned with my cord still attached and stuck in a village that wasn't mine. No clue who my parents were and no one else seemed to know. I lived in the village hospital until I was 4 and then I got adopted out." he stretched his arms out under the water, his fingers splayed as he stretched "Then again and again and again and again...Some foster kids keep tabs on how many families they move to. I stopped after the 32nd family." Sypher smiled at Dai, dipping his head back to get his hair wet since he felt suds in it "The scars are deep, yeah. Some foster parents did worse than what you can see on the surface. But if I don't think about it too hard, it doesn't affect who I am now." he shrugged again "And there were good ones too. But they never kept me for long. Too damaged, was often the excuse for passing me along to the next family."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm
Dai brought her knees to her chest when Sypher moved away. She rested her chin on her knees as she watched Sypher. "Wow." Thought softly. "The life we have growing up; helps us construct the being will be as an adult." She whispered. Dai slipped further into the spring; sitting across from Sypher. She took the towel from her head and sat it on the floor behind her. She took the pins out and placed them on the towel. Dai held her hair with her left hand and grasped the soap with her right. She held her breath, shut her eyed and dunked herself into the spring. When she came up, her bangs laid flat in her face. Dai ruffled them to where she could see. The rest of her hair swirled around her. Water dripped from her nose and chin as she began washing her hair. She was smiling for some odd reason. Her cheeks still pink; she still wasn't sure if her fever was going down or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 pm
Sypher's face hardened "If I allowed the life I had when I was young to make me who I am now, I'd hate myself. You'd hate me and the entire village would have run me out long ago." he said darkly, looking away. He'd been that kid for a long time, violent and savage, and he had no intention of going back to that. If she thought he was grumpy now, she'd have been disgusted with what he'd been.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 pm
Dai shot up and glared at Sypher. She clenched her fists under the water. Her hair latched to her bare skin. "Don't joke about that crap, Sypher." Dai breathed. "I was ran out of Ame. Because I'm a freak. The whole village wanted nothing to do with me. At least you had people in your life. I lived in the muddy streets, alone. I was alone from the age of one to the day I went to the academy. Nobody wanted me when I came to cloud. They feared me. No family wanted a child of paper. No one ever gave me a chance. I had to do everything alone; at least you had people to watch you grow." Her cheeks turned bright as her towel went lose around her chest. "People throw rocks, kunais and other things at me. I had to learn how to fight on my own." She snapped the soap bar in half. "I had no one to watch me grow. I was alone then and I'm alone now." Dai sat down and turned away from Sypher as she felt even more dizzy. She placed her left hand on her forehead and closed her eyes. Dai's hair floated gracefully behind her as she sat quietly to herself. She grasped the towel with her right as she tried to control her anger.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 pm
Sypher stood and walked out of the hot springs, passed Dai "You assume I'm joking." he said as he grabbed a fresh towel, wrapping it around his waist and getting some hot milk "Let me tell you something I did once that got me kicked out of a home." he crouched down by her and shoved the milk into her hands "A child was teasing me. I was about 7 and I was living here, in Suna, at the time. You know how I reacted to her pushing me in a puddle?" he gave her a level look as he spoke "I cut off all her hair, dragged her into that forest we were just in and used her hair to hang her." his voice was almost as empty as the time he'd lost his temper with Kyo in the forest "She was 6. She survived but her throat was ruined and when she turned 11, she killed herself because of it. You think being around people was a good thing for a kid like me? An emotionless husk that laughed as that little girl slowly strangled? I'm not that child anymore and that is the ONLY reason I can be in the company of people." he stood and sat on a bench near a steam vent, letting the steam roll over his shoulders "Drink your milk, Dai. It will help with that fever you have going on. And if you really feel that you're alone here..." Sypher met her eyes "Then when we get back to Cloud, you can go tell the Kage you don't need a team. But if you give a s**t about this team, about Kyo at least, you'll shut your whining about being alone and figure out what it means to be with people."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm
Dai held the glass for a moment before standing up. She walked out of the hot spring and placed the glass down, empty; In front of Sypher, her eyes meet his. "I wanted to be in a team. I want to be in this team." She pointed at Kyo. "I made a promise that I intend to keep." Her hair fell forward as she looked at him. After a moment, she stood up. Her towel dropped to her waist as she continued to look at Sypher. Her voice was different; her hair covered her chest. Yet she didn't care. Dai turned and sat back into the spring after fixing her towel. "This team is as close as I'm going to get in having a damn family." Dai looked over her shoulder at Sypher. "Plan on never seeing me leave, Sypher." She turned back and went under water for a few minutes. She popped up and pushed her hair back and over her shoulder. "I'm sorry for my out burst though, Sypher. It was...not right of me to do so." She said turning to him. Resting her arms on the floor of the hot springs, soon placing her chin behind them. Her eyes shook as she looked at him before closing them. "I think the fever is starting to get to me." She rested her forehead against her forearms.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 pm
Sypher rubbed his face, hiding the blush at her towel falling "You're right. Your outburst was uncalled for but seeing as you're sick, I'll forgive you." he muttered and decided something stronger was needed for this fever. "Here...sake brings a fever down but don't get in the water." he said, giving her a bottle and a small cup "SMALL sips, mind you. I don't want to be responsible for a drunk." he sat on the floor to watch Kyo and Shi in the hot springs.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:31 pm
Dai lifted herself up and sat next to Sypher. "I haven't drank sake in a while." She whispered. She took a tiny slip and lowered the cup to her lap. "Do you ever regret it?" She asked softly. "About the Suna girl?" Her voice seemed so far. She looked to Sypher; her cheek a soft pink.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm
Sypher leaned back against the wall of the hot springs, one legged propped up with the other stretched out "Yes. At the time it was logical to me." he stared at the water, smiling as Shi splashed, the dog now free of the flowery sent "Now...I hate myself for it. That's why I won't let that happen again with anyone." his eyes drifted to Kyo, wondering briefly if what the small boy had done would affect him later in life too, but he looked away before Dai could wonder "I'll never kill another person again. And while she took her own life, I was responsible for her choosing that path."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 pm
Dai looked at the cup as Sypher spoke. Leaning her head back against the wall. "I feel really bad about my out burst, Sypher." She took a sip. Her fever wasn't getting any better. sake never worked for Dai. It just made her tired. Dai softly closed her eyes and her head slowly drifted to Sypher's shoulder. It wasn't the sake that had made her do this. Her fever was getting worse. Her forehead almost felt like it was on fire on Sypher's skin. Her breathing began to increase; soon Dai started to sweat. The cup rolled to the floor and stopped in front of Sypher's bare foot. Dai looked to be in pain as she sat there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm
he said, carrying Dai in his arms and ignoring any decency she might want.

((Exits to Hospital >A<))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Kyo growled and fussed as he was beening cleaned. Sitting in the water pouting and watching them talk and Shi still trying to get dove smell away. Climbing out he shook water out of his hair, that dark orange color was gone and it showed his bright orange hair. Looking towards Sypher as he yelled out his mouth went agape as Dai looked bad. He got dressed quickly and ran after them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Sypher returned and dressed, creating a clone as he did so "Go to the adviser of the Raikage. Inform of this..this poisoning. I'm going to the Suna kage's office now. Ask her what I should do if this is intentional." the clone left, taking all of Sypher rage with it as he went to confront the kage of Suna.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya arrived at the hotsprings once more, performing a quick sweep of the area to check for any creepy peepers. She walked on in up to the front desk, and spoke to the current employee. "Ohiyo! I'm looking for a bag perhaps that may have been left here?" The employee looked at her horns for an extended period of time, in which Arya had to stop by clearing her throat. He chuckled lightly, and fetched the bag for her, handing it over. "Arigato sir! Have a nice day!" She said, turning away from the spot and heading to find herself some visiting clouds.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces