Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Lucas tried to form the handseals again trying to get his arm back to normal. no matter how hard he tried it seemed that untill he was better trained he wasn't likely to be able to do something like that. (10/12)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm
forming the handseals Lucas slammed his non-assimilated hand onto the one that had been partially assmilated. this brought on the full effects of the jutsu. his entire body browned and became tougher. the texture of his skin changed slightly to a slightly more rough texture. now all he needed to do was figure out how to exit from this assimilated form.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 pm
focussing on sending chakra throughout his body to disperse the assimilated molecules reverting bacl to a normal human. in one quick burst of chakra he succeeded. (12/12 solid assimilation)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 am
Lucas figured that he should rest and so after corking his flask he entered a meditative state in which he would still be fully aware of his surroundings but would be resting both his body and his mind.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 am
Ganchou entered the citadel, picking up a cup of tea from the owner, with a small wink, then moving on to sit near the odd man in the corner. the way he was dressed was very familiar... just the manner in which he sat himself, the focus of his meditation, the blindfold around his eyes... wait. Blindfold. No... it's a coincidence.... It must be! He was thinking frantically, starting to panic into his cup of tea. As a test, he shot a kunai at the man, just next to his head. The owner, sensing another one of those days, put out the closed sign, retreated behind the counter, and closed the blast shutter that had thoughtfully been provided after a rather embarrassing incident.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 am
Lucas awoke from his trance state. he took a swig of his flask and then swirled it around to find out how much alcohol he had left. that was when a kunai shot into his flask and what remained of his alcohol drained out. he looked up with fury in his eyes. looking over at the man who had thrown it he pointed at him with the now broken flask still in the hand.
"you. you who dares to destroy what remained of my boose! what business do you have you impetent whelp?"
he said reaching secretly behind him to place a hand on his knife.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:02 pm
"Hrrn?" Ganchou made a questioning noise. The attitude was right... but the reaction wasn't. Curious... He'd been so sure...

"Ah, my apologies. I must have mistook you for someone else. I had thought... ah, nevermind. I'm sorry, I had this crazy idea that you were related to that She-devil with a blindfold. Ehehehe..." He said, sounding apologetic. Idly, he said "So, may I know your name? Just so I don't get confused anymore..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 pm
no matter what this man said he had destroyed on of Lucas' favourite flasks and now said it was a misunderstanding. ha. this man needed to learn.
"i will not tell you my name, whelp, untill you replace what you have destroyed or pay by providing entertainment."
he said and an evil smile started to creep across his face as he slowly pulled out his knife. the steel rang across the room and the blade glistened in the light. he let the hand with it lay loose in front of him but made sure that the blade was pointing towards the man.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm
"Ah. Now I see the resemblance. Let me guess... you are a Miyamoto, no?" He said in a cheerful tone, then stood up and forming familiar handsigns, touched the metal lamp swinging above him. He turned into the metal, and smiled. "Perhaps this looks familiar...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 pm
Lucas roared with fury now. this man thought that he could insult him by using the assimilation technique. and yet this man was certainly not a part of the Miyamoto. he now understood who the she-devil was. it was bastet.
"what have you done to obtain assimilation? Mamoru would never allow someone he did not trust to roam free with our secrets. maby i should remidy his mistake."
he said with a growl and formed a few handseals and assimilated with the steel of his knife.
"feel the wrath of the Miyamotos whelp!"
he then threw down a smoke bomb and flipped a table so that there was no clear sight from the man to him. he then pulled a kunai with an explosive tag into the hand that didn't have the knife.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:18 pm
"Haaaah... These Miyamoto's, always making a mess of things..." He muttered, disassembling himself. The little bits whirled through the smoke cloud, and if they struck him they would open small cuts. They would then gather in a cloud behind him. The ones that struck the table simply flew over it, then back to their original level.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 pm
Lucas was hit but instead of being cut. due to having assimilated with the steel he was forced back and onto the ground where he flipped back up launching the kunai behind him so that the tag would explode in front of the cloud of metal fragments that were the man.
"mamoru must know of this trickery and deception."
he said and then launched himself away throwing down another smoke bomb. while running towards the exit he dropped something shiny.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 pm
As the flecks swirled around the kunai, they chased after him. Knocked off course by the explosion, they then regathered into the cloud again and chased after him once more. "Waiiiit!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm
as the flecks would follow Lucas they would go over the kunai he'd dropped. it also happened to have an explosive tag. it went off sending them off course again giving him the time he needed to escape to the kage's office.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 pm
"GAAH!" they swirled around to regroup, and turned back into Ganchou. Stepping outside, he stared around and sighed. Knocking on the counter shutter, it would open once more as Ganchou started off to go tell Mamoru about his family member, and ask him if he knew he'd been in town. Also to apologize. He'd lost his temper earlier...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff