Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm
The bird, seeking out Bast, found her and landed on it's shoulder. It said "'Right, just set up a decontamination tent at the entrance when we return, and I'll make sure they don't die while away, if I can. Oh, and Mamoru found One, apparently. Thanks for holding down the fort while we're away. Tell Siniku I picked up his limited edition order, the last one they had here. Ciao~!' is what he said." it cocked it's head, then deposited something in Bast's hand and flew above her. It was a tiny scroll containing both his new custom Jutsu, if she wished to learn them, as they were Fuuin techniques.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Suspecting a trap come in the form of a scroll sent by an enemy disguised as Ganchou, Bast had the white fur-covered girl next to her open the scroll and observe its contents. While the girl was busy searching the contents, Bast busied herself with a reply. She spoke to the bird shortly before sending it off again.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm
The Bird flew in with another scroll and landed on the window pirch waiting for bast sensei to recieve it. the message spoke.

"I am a little perplexed as to what i am supposed to message you about, but i have a feeling it has to do with the ANBU here and his mission. He had sent me a note, which is now destroyed, that too keep my eyes peeled and ready to move if the action is indeed neccessary. If it is not, and there are other motives, then i apologize. But i appreciate the higher ups help in preparing us for the exams. I will assure you that i will aid the Sand gennin and we will NOT fail the village.

Sanshi Satetsu"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 pm
Bast hopped down the side of the building, grabbed the bird golem, and climbed back up to the top of the hospital, where she had been relaxing. She was fairly certain at this point that her correspondence was not being intercepted, so she opened the scroll freely.

She read the note.

She was not pleased.

She sent the bird back to Ganchou, but created a hummingbird and gave it a message for San. She used the scroll that the boy had sent to write down a summoning seal, and then rolled it back up and affixed it to the hummingbird. The last messenger flew off as well, leaving Bast to think.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm
The humming bird flew back in and began speaking to Bast with San's voice right near her ear.

"That i can do sensei. And i appreciate the summoning scroll, but i think that we can handle things here. My team mate and I, Braith, are feeling "vibes" of foul play, but maybe its the fact we are paranoid Gennin. But you did teach us to follow our instincts, and the ANBU has been having similar feelings too. So maybe we aren't too paranoid. Only time can tell us now. But of course sensei, i will happily bring back some of the rocks and metals that i find here for you. Take care, and wish us luck."

Sanshi Satetsu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

The bird flapped down and said "I expect by now San's told you of the tale, or at least part of it. The jutsu used is in the scroll sent with the bird, as well as it's counter. When they return you may use it on them if you like, but it does have the benefit that if an enemy doesn't know the counter, they most likely won't resort to torture to gain information. It's plans within plans my dear. I'm sure though that the Gennin distrust me... which is how I need it. They must only entirely trust each other and the other Sensei's... as I may need to act in ways which would contradict their learning. As a Miyamoto, I may tell you I plan to be used as Mamoru's IO, or Intelligence Operative, therefore I must guarantee absolute secrecy.in what I do.

I bet San's not mentioned my name at all, but it is indeed me he is probably talking about, if he mentions an ANBU, and if you examine the technique on the scroll you'll see why. Don't worry, It's only a single item seal, not a broad seal like others have done. On a smaller note, the weather's nice. Though some can see clouds darkening on the horizon. Maybe they just see the worst in things, maybe not. As always, I made sure to bring an umbrella for Mamoru, so I doubt she'll get wet. Just in case, prepare a spare, and if we need it I'll send the Gennin to get it. Ciao~" Is what he said, the bird finished, exhausted. The final part sounded a bit like a code or riddle, but he knew Bast would figure it out with enough time, he was sure. He could only hope she would in time.

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai got into the bunker and told the nurse at the reception counter what had happened and what is going on. She took him into a small room where he had the normal examinations and then he was quickly led to the O.R. where he would have his fingers worked on. Giving Alucai a sedative, hooking him to a drip and doing all the other necessary precautions for a patient Alucai began to feel very sleepy. Soon after awaking Alucai's hands were in casts and Alucai could only lie in bed as he stared at the ceiling hoping that all was okay.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai continued to stare at the ceiling with his pride out the door. What was he to amount to? Why can't he even be smart enough to dodge an explosion. Alucai closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Eziel stumbled into the building and nearly collapsed onto the ground. a nearby nurse made sure he was sitting and had some water and other comforts so he would just sit there. he'd been dropped off and had felt a little dizzy as a side effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 am
after a while Eziel walked around trying to feel a little better. he passed a room with a door slightly opened. he thought it was a little irrisponsible to do that but he looked in anyways. inside was a sleeping boy. the boy he'd seen at the entrance who he'd tried to save from the bandits. he stepped inside and took a seat. he just watched the boy wondering what he should do.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Looking to his left Al saw the boy who had pushed him out of the way in order to save him from being hit. "Hello, and I really appreciate your coming to visit. Thank you for saving my hide back at the entrance. But I feel as though I'm a failure at being a shinobi for I could not protect my own village." Alucai looked back up to the ceiling and gave a deep sigh before looking back to the kid. "So what's your name kid?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm
Eziel smiled at seeing the boy aware and able to speak.
"my name is Eziel Tae Hakamoto. but just call me Eziel. and you are not a failure. failing would have been if you did not accept my help, as limited as it was. a shinobi must not only know victory but also defeat to reach your potential."
he said quoting something one of his temple masters had told him once.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alucai smirked before speaking again. "I my friend am Alucai Hatake, and you said temple? are you a monk of high stature?" Alucai was interested in the younger individual and wanted to know more about him.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm
Eziel laughed loudly.
"high stature? that's a laugh. no. i am of no stature. origionally i was in training for a warrior monk but once i came of age my clan sent me off as a right of passage. i decided then that i should expand my knowledge of the world."
he said smiling at Alucai.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Is that right?" Alucai sighed again and sat up in the bed. Looking at his cast wrapped hands Alucai frowned. "I don't know of how much use I'll be if my hands are broken. I guess I could always just work on my trap jutsus." Alucai looked over to Ez and spoke again "So what do you mainly focus on then?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces