Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 am
Mona followed swiftly after.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:46 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang walked into the office, knocking on the door while he opened it. "Hello?" He questioned as he walked in and sat down on a chair. He yawned and closed his eyes as he soon fall asleep waiting for the hokage.

.:I WILL BECOME THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE!:.
.:Bang Install- Click It to Listen:.

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Allemagne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm
"What would you like?" Hera said as she walked through the door in her usual clothes now, a mid thigh length tight dress and her heels, along with her hair pinned back with her own sakura blossom flower.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 pm
Akira walked to the door of the Hokages Office and knocked, it seemed like she was in there talking to someone. She didn't want to be rude so she stood and waited to be adressed. But, by doing this is she putting across that she was a push over? She stood there anyways, she was going to meet the Hokage eventually...and what better time then now?

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:20 pm
"Yes?" Hera had said as she looked at the door and waited for the person to come into her office. Waiting for such a person, she had never liked groups of people, but it seemed her job was to take care of many of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:26 pm
Akira walked in and stood in front of the Kage " Ummm...I'm Akira Siennen and i pretty much just wanted to introduce myself. " Akira was so nervous that she totally forgot what she was there for, but she was happy to meet the hokage in the first place " Ummm ... I'm new to the Village, I have some training under my belt already ... " She was unsure what to talk about but she thought that she would be Captain Obvious at this point. She sighed in her own self-dissapointment and happened to glance at the man in the corner asleep. She cracked a smerk and looked at the Hokage " Is that a gigantic nail on his back? " She asked trying her best not to laugh.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Allemagne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Hera looked at the girl and just raised an eye brow. "I see. Well since this is merely an introduction, then thank you, but you can leave now until further notice. As for the giant nail on his back? I guess it is...Odd, isn't it?" Hera said. She simply said her words then walked back to her desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:17 pm
" Odd and kinda unique... I suppose. " She laughed and bowed to the kage " Ok ... ummm ... Is there anything else that you want to know about me? " She asked, she felt like this introducktion was missing something. Maybe she thought too much about it, she looked at the Kage and was looking forward to some questions of something.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang woke up rolling off the couch onto the ground and then shot up. "s**t, Nobody touch my spear of light. Otherwise known as my man nail.." He blinked for a bit and rubbed his head. "Sorry. I'm awake, What are you doing in my home." Bang said still half asleep trying to regain his composure. (sorry been sick, and I haven't been able to think or even know what to post. T.T )

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:46 am
Going over to the man who had slept on her her couch, Hera looked at him and then smacked him upside the head. "You idiot. My office is no where for you to take your naps." She looked at him with a stern line of sight, and did nothing more but tap her fingers against her waist as she then spoke to the girl, "Not really. I'll learn about you later."  

Allemagne

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:30 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang stood there as she slapped the back of his head. "Ah thats right. I'm here for a mission." He stood there and looked at the hokage and then let out another yawn. He had been training all week, he was tired. It wasn't his fault that he didn't have a place to stay.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:13 am
Jurei entered the office after his long session of training. He'd been away for some time and decided it was time for a suitable mission. He caught sight of Akira and walked over to her. "Hey, long time no see." he said smiling. "What've you been up to?"  

kahn oyama

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:19 am
Akira smiled and kinda just stood there for a moment " I just got done talking to the Hokage, I hadn't met her yet and thought that I should ... What are you doing here? " She wondered what he was doing here, but nonetheless she was happy to see him alive and well. She needed a mission under her belt for the exams, but she thought that since she was just in there that she should wait.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 am
Jurei nodded. "I see, interesting. I was here to do something similar. I thought I'd introduce myself as well and even request a mission. I've finally gained enough strength to actually do something." he said laughing. He then smiled at her happily. "Say, you wanna come along? We could keep each other company."  

kahn oyama

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 am
" I don't see why not, I think that the training that I have done will make missions easy for the most part. " She laughed and thought about the training she had done and how much she had learned up to this point.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff