Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji's eyes scanned the newcomers in between scribbling a note. He'd already known what Jae was going to do, and as per her style, she simply came and ate, nothing more.

Half to his surprise, Tsuyoshi, the Hyuuga was friendly, just not that bright. He was like an open book, speaking about his details before even inquiring about others. He came in looking at his hand, obviously reviewing the short brawl he had prior to coming.

This Lucah or, Triple as others called her, was very reclusive though wasn't above posing fake emotions to play along. She knew how to play a role she needed to without drawing too much attention to herself. In essence: a 'Minimal Exposure' type of girl. Though the womanizer-in-training would make that tad-bit difficult.

The blond seemed to be in a rush, like there weren't enough hours in the day. If he was right, she was the kind of person that focused on training of socializing. A trait he could connect to, but failed to see what she'd do after she maxed out her list at her current rank.

For all three, their body movements gave off what he needed that didn't require speech. Slight hand movements, expressions during conversations, how they reacted to specific ordeals. Nothing would escape his perception. His own life was probably on the line, but in reflection, it was totally worth it.

After a while, Keiji moved, ordering a bottle of sake. Normally, this would throw up a red flag for someone, but the owner nodded and went into the back after bringing out the blond's order as Keiji walked over to Jae and placed a folded piece of paper next to her in such a way that others wouldn't be able to see. This was a delicate situation Konoha was about to be thrown into, moreso for the girl in front of him. After he did so, he simply went back to the counter, grabbed the bottle of sake, found a nice spot to observe more from, and slowly sipped away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

Jae could suddenly feel something crawling up her legs and brushing against her inner thigh. This would most likely cause extreme alarm, but looking down, it was easy to tell it was Shade. She scrambled her way against the girls body, trying to get herself situated on her lap. The problem was, this girl was small, and Shade's coat was quite clunky.
"Your lap is to tiny~nyah," she purred, now half on, half off of this girl. Shade started to scramble again, pulling herself up and sitting on Jae's lap now in a more... awkward fashion. She sat facing the girl, her legs on either side of her body. In a way, it looked like Jae was about to get a kitty girl lap dance. Once Shade had settled down, she rested her chin against the girl shoulder and peered out at the other genin in the restaurant. It was funny how Shade managed to slip in without being seen, but she did it. Her tail hung down in between Jae's legs, barely moving. she was warm and quite comfortable.
"I'm hungry ~nyah! feed me!" she purred and slowly licked up Jae's neck and part way under her chin, tasting the salt on her skin. Wow, Shade did seem like a totally sexual person, the funny thing though, was that there was no intent behind her actions.

Of when purity bites back.

User Image
User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 am
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

User Image

Hiyato walked in and seemed to have a look of annoyance in his face right away. He hated gatherings and large groups of people in general. "Why do I have to be here..?" he asked himself under his breath as he walked fully in and too a seat in a stool that was near the wall away from every one that was already here. He didn't say anything, Hiyato simply watched the others do whatever they heck they were doing and didn't ask for anything but water. "I really hate this..." he said before taking a drink of his cup of water.

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image

Caching the wondering eye of Keji as he thinks he understands now why they are here. Standing smoothly he looks towards Triple and bows slowly and respectfully. Turning his back he says softly, Im sorry but i must go train now. Maybe later we can talk. Once said he walks towards the exit as he stops breifly to look towards keji and smirks softly as he leaves heading towards the Acadamy and laughs to himself.

[exits]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Delightpho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

xxxx»xx( Lucah "Triple" Voltaine )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx »the little genin girl !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ profile ]

Lucah remained silent after Tsuyoshi inquired. It was nothing really, she just didn't like you. I mean, who really asks everything about a person without even ever seeing them before? It just didn't make sense. Being a ninja was all about training, becoming the best that you could, beating others. There was no time to socialize, and the time that there was shouldn't be squandered away asking pointless questions. The boy probably wouldn't even remember Triple tomorrow. No one here probably even knew who she was.

She took another bite of the ramen as Tsuyoshi hopped up and away. He seemed like he was in a rush, no need to say goodbye. No time, either. She watched him as he left. Wow, he really was in a hurry... And why was that blonde boy she saw at the academy staring at her and scribbling down notes. Weellll, that was her sign of leave.

"Can I take this to go, please?" Lucah asked kindly to the chef. She had only eaten a few bites, and this was too good to waste, whether she was paying for it or not. Besides, it would be rude to just leave it there after the chef spent time making it. He nodded and put the ramen in a more transport-friendly case. The girl left a few Ryo for the chef for being so nice and scurried home to drop the ramen off. Then she would train.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
A warm feeling startled Jae, one that could only be given off of by human contact. Peering down at her lap she stared right into the heavily grabbed face of Shade, the neko girl she had met earlier. Despite the awkward position she was being put in, Jae didn't feel the need to feel hostile towards Shade. It seemed that the more she came into contact with the girl the more she was starting to recognize that this was indeed her personality. Noticing a piece of paper resting at her elbow, Jae grabbed it and shoved it in her pocket, feeling another one already occupying it. Boy, secret letters. Trying to accompany Shade, Jae tried sitting back a little, giving the girl ample room to position herself o her her lap. A light rosing of Jae's cheeks said she was not totally comfortable with this position. "You are hungry? Me too. Excuse me, can I have two large orders of Ramen, with the works? Thanks, I apprec- Iyah!" Shade had proceeded and licked Jae while she had been ordering. Goosebumps raised on her skin, the feeling something that made her face flush even more. "Perverted Neko..." Jae muttered, narrowing her eyes down at Shade. "Behave." She said as two bowls were set before them. Jae grabbed her chopsticks and separated them with an audible snap. Rubbing them, she clasped her hands together, around Shade, and began preparing her bowl. "I can't eat if you sit on my lap like this." Jae said, shifting her position a little. Her legs were going numb too.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Shade seemed perfectly content still sitting there. As Jae ordered, the sound of food just for her caused her energy to grow and her tail rose up.
"Oho! your so nice~Nyah!" she purred and snuggled her face into Jae's shoulder. Her emerald eyes gazed out at the genin again, and she noticed alot leaving. Once the clunk of the bowls hitting the counter hit Shade's ear, she turned her head to stare. She felt the girls arms wrap around her, and it was a calming sensation that washed over her for that second. she loved being held, and attention, so it was only natural that a hug would calm her, even though it wasnt a real hug...just a reach.
"I have to move neow?" Shade questioned. she grew silent for a moment, then started to squirm again. she lept off of Jae's lap and landed on the floor with a thump. After a moment, she began to crawl up onto an empty stool and she finally sat there, looking like a normal person....well, as normal as she could get with that coat on.
"Pass teh bowl~Nyah!" she whispered and she looked around quickly, like a secret agent or something.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae watched as Shade squirmed her way over to the stool next to her. The warmth of Shade's body left with her, leaving Jae feeling a little chilled. Reaching over, Jae slid the bowl over towards Shade, careful not to spill anything. Once she had succeeded in that, she looked down at her own bowl, bringing it closer to her. Ramen, this was not something she had tried before. Grabbing a bundle of noodles with her chopstick, she help them close to her lips, blowing on them to cool them down. Hesitating a little bit, she began to eat, Jae chewing with a thoughtful expression. All at once her eyes widened a little. Turning to look at Shade she blurted out a, "This is so good!!" Jae began to eat a lot more quickly then her appetite having returned with vigor. In what seemed like record time, she polished off the first bowl, finishing with a loud gulp as she drank the last of the broth. "Excuse me! Can I have another large bowl with everything, please!" Jae's face gained a little color, the sickly feeling she had felt going away as her body began to immediately burn the nutrients. Jae felt happy, the Ramen flooding her with an extreme warmth that she couldn't find in Yuki. She wasn't eating alone either. She was already making acquaintances, as interesting as they were. Turning to Shade she smiled, something genuine, coming from her heart. It made her look a lot younger and more carefree. "Thanks for eating this with me." She said, looking away from Shade as another bowl was set in front of her. Jae was a glutton and even though it looked like she couldn't eat, she ate a lot.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

As the bowl was pushed towards her, Shade quickly snatched it up and brought it to her lips. Without ever once touching a chop stick, she downed the noodles and all the works in a few greedy gulps. As Jae talked to her, Shade could feel her excitement grow as the girl became filled with joy.
"I love food~nyah!" she purred and squirmed in her seat, "I love eating with pretty girl too!"
Shade seemed pretty content after the first bowl, she was ready for a nice nap on some poor victims lap. Whoever's lap was open at the moment was about to be hers.
"Is pretty girl and Mr. Pokey gunna be on my team?" she asked Jae and Keiji who was further down the way. She noticed him sipping at something, but didnt pay to much attention to what it was.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae finished the second bowl a lot faster than the first and was peering over at Shade who had finished her bowl and seemed to be settling into herself. Shade's comments were starting to become normal to Jae, who didn't respond to the compliment. Instead, she focused on Shade's last question. Team...? Looking down at the empty bowl in front of her she let silence fall between them. Her expression became more serious and thoughtful. She hadn't really thought about the teams really. Training was her main priority. The only time the subject had come up was when Keiji first mentioned it and Tsuyoshi had challenged her, her agreement to be on his team if she lost. "I'm not sure that's how it works Shade. I think they decide for you." She said, looking over at Keiji who was off in his own corner of the room.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

One down, a dozen to go. Keiji sipped at the bottle of sake again as he, from time to time, glanced over at Jae and studied her movements. She was finally becoming much more... open than when she was in the fields or the academy. It was a good sign, and it was thanks to Shade. True, it made it sound like he was using her, but that wasn't what he had intended. He merely wanted to have those that were secluded to experience the people surrounding them, even if that meant he had to draw them out of their comfort zone to see that that same zone was a bit larger than they previously thought. If it could be done for someone that's completely new to the village, it could be done for the others, as long as they weren't too thick headed and open enough for change. That, and it was his job on orders from the Hokage to make a mental summery of all Gennin present in the village.

That aside, he was making mental notes of everyone present for his own sake, his quest for knowledge. For his style, being able to read people was important, and to be able to do it instantly was crucial.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:10 am
User Image

"Wha!? they decide!? NUUUUU!!" Shade leaned back dramatically and hollered towards the ceiling. After a moment, her ears perked up and she grew quiet.
"PRETTY LADY!" She gasped happily and launched herself off of her chair towards Jae. Shade's movements were quick and sporadic, and it would of been shocking if Jae managed to move out of the way in time. If Shade managed to land on her, the hug/tackle would potentially be strong enough to send both girls to the floor. She was just looking for a lap... and someone to play with, being the restless girl she was.

User Image

User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae merely watched as Shade made an emphasis on her horrifying discovery. It was cute. She either overreacted or she simply didn't notice things. The extremes of her reactions were, like she said, cute. Jae giggled, something that was short lived when Shade acquired a specific glint in her eye. If her loud vice hadn't been cue enough, Shade launched herself at her, Jae only having enough time to put her hands up. "Shade wai-" They were all limbs as they crashed to the ground, Jae taking to whole force of both of them hitting the ground. It knocked the air out of her lungs, Jae coughing and groaning in response. "Ow...I think I bit myself." Jae said, attempting to sit up but giving up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

As they landed, Shade sat up just fine. both of her large paws rested on each of Jae's breasts. She didnt even notice that, she was to busy staring happily down at Jae's face.
"Are you sick~nyah?" she questioned right after the girl coughed. before she could answer, Shade cracked a huge Cheshire grin.
"Dont bite yourself! and dont bite people stronger than you!" she stated and her eyes scanned over Jae's face and upper body.
"Where did you bite yourself~nyah! let me kiss it better!" She purred, trying to sound like a nice person. In her past, Shade never really had the chance to grow up and mature. it was like a 5 year old in a 17 year old's body. It may seem cute at first, but things can get destructive when someone immature acquires power.

User Image

User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji sighed as he finished the bottle. Time to head out; he'd gotten all the intel he needed to suffice the Hokage's orders. That, and Shade was getting a little... wild. She really was like a kitten... with the muscles of Hercules and the speed of a manga superhero. He hurried as she wanted to... kiss Jae better. Save the new girl some embarrassment.

He patted on Shade's head. "Come on, Cat Girl. I need to borrow... er.... 'Pretty lady' for a few seconds." He lowered down a hand to help Jae up if she accepted. "You o.k?"

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff