Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image Noel's eyes widened when he saw that pretty face give such a distraught look. His hand tenderly brushed the water of pain from her face as he frowned. Not really liking his angel saddened and when he found out the cause he wondered if maybe he should go out and look for him; see if her seeing her 'Yin' would bring her happiness. " 'Yin'? Ah.... I zee..." Noel sat back in his chair thinking for a moment before looking back to Masumi," And zit is ok. I... vill ve le zhoulder zou can lean on if zou vant." He said softly, hoping to comfort her as well as to see what he could do to find this mysterious 'Yin' person.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi closed her eyes when he spoke kind words of comfort, she smiled softly and reopened them. Her violet eyes held a strange soft shine, then it slowly faded away..Thank you Noel, I'm sorry for.. Awakening you..She always seemed to apologize too much, but she couldn't help it. She felt as if she were being a burden already, and it's only been a few hours since she'd gotten here. She wiped her eyes again, then gave him a gentle smile..Don't worry about those dreams.. I'm just.. A little paranoid is all..She looked shy again, as if embarrassed.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:53 am
User Image Noel gave a happier smile when he saw Masumi's facial structure loosing and becoming gentle again. It was good to see her smiling and even more so to see those pretty gems for eyes giving that happy glow; the same glow that rather strung him up every time he say them. " De rien ma cherie... Just take zit easy, yes?" With that he got up and started to rummage through his cabinets. Since he was awake, and far to wired to go to sleep, he thought he might as well get ready for the up coming day." Vould zou like zome cider de chaud? Ou 'Hot Cider?' " He asked softly as he tilted his head and looked over to her; hearing her mention the dream." Oh la la... Do not discard dreams madam... Zhey can deceive zou. If zou 'ave these dreams too many times... I vould zay zou might need to check zhem out." Noel said a bit seriously. Dreams where he lived were known to be quite creditable. Some of his family members who were horrible fighters but had the abilities to see the future when they slept. One, that his family sadly disregarded, was the death of the St.Pierre bloodline. If they had only listened then... Shaking his head, Noel looked back over to Masumi to hear her answer to his question earlier, hoping to bring back the happy mood into the environment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi looked up when he offered her a drink, she smiled softly and looked down once again, her bangs hiding her bashful expression..I'll take some hot cider please..She remained silent after her comment, but listened to his words of advise. She appreciated everything he said, it made her feel better in fact..Yes, I agree. But this is the type of dream that I feel is just something that will happen on its own time. My dreams are not dreams at all, in fact, they're like visions..She nodded her head, but a small shiver of fear raked down her spine and she sat up rather quickly. She then smiled and looked over at him, her violet eyes looking curious..Deja vu..She implied, not really giving more of an explaination.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image Noel nodded as he placed the cider in a large pot and began to heat it before turning his complete attention to her. Amber orbs giving the usual softened glow underneath his rather over-sized and lengthened purple and blue bangs," Ah... Vell... let us 'ope ve can change zhat future zhen, oui?" He said softly as the child was a rather firm believer in people being able to tap into their sixth senses. He's witnessed those with those type of abilities first hand so hearing what Masumi was saying didn't take him off guard in the least. But when she spoke the words, 'Deja Vu', the child couldn't help but to tilt his head. Though she didn't elaborate on what she meant, Noel could sort of pinpoint his assumption of what she meant seeing as she utilized a word that was within his language. He tenderly placed his hand on her own and gave it a comforting squeeze, not saying anything, but letting her know that he was quite there for her. Giving that ever friendly smile, Noel stood back up and went to the cider to grab up a couple of mugs and prepare them for her and himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi smiled brightly when he held her hand, then stood up as well and stretched. She started to smooth out her black silk and lace night gown, then looked around..I heard that the Chuunin Exams are coming up, are you going to participate? She asked, her voice was perched in softness at this point. She was still tired and it was getting very close to day time, she didn't know how she was going to spend the day to come. She walked over to the window in the kitchen and looked out at the rising sun, her eyes softening.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image Noel blushed just a little as he took a small gander at the dress his angel was adorned in before putting his eyes back to the task at hand as he poured hot cider in both mugs and dropped a couple of cider sticks inside them to give it a strong boost of flavor. Saving the rest of the cider for later, Noel placed her mug on the table as he took a seat and sighed," Hmmm... I 'ave 'eard of zhis exam vhat I do not believe I am ready. I 'ave not really learned many techniques." He said knowing he rather spent most of his time getting use to being in Konoha." Vhat about you mon cherie?" He asked softly as he might re-consider the situation if she went. Though, he rather didn't register early enough so that might hinder him a bit from joining from the start.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:58 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi smiled at him and walked back over to the table and sat down in front of him, holding the warm mug in her hands and taking a small sip. She blushed softly, then set it down..I think I will join, you know.. It'll give some experience even if I don't pass, it would be fun! She smiled brightly, closing her eyes as she gave emphasis to her excitement. She wanted to do her best, even if she didn't pass. She was willing to lose everything, her mother always said..It never hurts to try, it's better to try once and lose everything, than to not try and lose everything without trying..She giggled happily, her mom was truely amazing when it came to advise.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image Noel smiled as he listened to his angel's advise but he couldn't be swayed easily. Mostly, because when he felt he wasn't ready, he wouldn't attempt it. Call it a pet peeve of his, but Noel was quite the perfectionist. If what he believed he was going to do, wouldn't turn out perfectly, then the child wasn't going to attempt doing it. Failure, was something he was not going to allow in his life. "I zee... Vell... I zhink... I vill go... if zou go." He said softly as Noel forcibly swallowed his pride for her. For if his angel became hurt in the exams, the person that wounded that elegance before his eyes would be butchered with glass. He'd make sure they would remember his face before meeting their eternal demise. Taking a calm sip from his mug, Noel looked softly back to Masumi as instantly those dark thoughts washed from his mind and before he knew it, he was giving a shy like smile to his beauty before those eyes looked back down to his cider." Vhen do zou vant to leave ma cherie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:24 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi stood up and looked at the sun rising, her eyes widened..Oh No! Shoot Shoot Shoot!! She ran to the bedroom and went through her clothes, throwing on black everything. She brushed out her hair and ran back into the kitchen, her eyes looking paniced..We have to head for the Rock Village! U-Umm! Y-Your get ready, I'll sign us both in at the registry! She ran over to him and hugged him softly..I'll be waiting! As if not long after, she disappeared in smoke that vanished upon her departure.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image Noel couldn't help but to become a bit startled when Masumi bursted out like that. He wondered what had struck her so suddenly that such a reaction would occur as he heard rambling and noise from within his room when she raced into it. Quite befuddled, Noel placed their mugs in the sink as he started towards his speedy little angel as he heard her speak. He sighed a little as it seemed they were a bit late for the exams, or rather seriously late for exams, in which he hugged her lightly back and nodded,"O...Ok."

He stood there for a moment as she poofed from out of his arms. She's waiting for me? Noel took a small moment to look at the necklace she had given him, before nodding and making a move to get ready. It wouldn't be right if the child let the girl down. Upon washing up and packing a few scrolls and weapons for the trip, Noel locked up his house before weaving through a set of hand seals and slowly merged with the earth. Disappearing from the area of Konoha and heading towards the Lighting Country; where he would head towards the Rock Country on foot.

[Exit to Hidden Cloud Village's Roads]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 am
Jurei entered the apartments and glanced through each one he had access to. Nothing was hiding in the shadows or anywhere for that matter. It seemed this would be another typical boring mission. He continued on.  

kahn oyama

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 am
User Image After a couple of hours, Noel returned to his apartment. It took such a long time to get back to his apartment after the small little 'meeting' he had with the intruders. Slowly pushing open the door and locking it behind him, Noel moved to his shower to wash the pain and the trails away. Wincing and feeling some of his glass pushing out of his body when the pain of the hot water stinging his open wounds but he knew he needed to suffer through it to ensure his wounds would be clean. After re-clothing in more comfortable cloths after wrapping up his wounds tightly, Noel hit the bed as soon as possible. Wanting to get his body somewhat ready for the training he had planned for the next day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image When Noel woke up, his body felt like a wrecking ball had slammed into his entire body. But even so, Noel had to push on and continue to reach his goals. If he stayed in the bed and simply sulked, Noel would get nothing done and with him feeling pressed for time, that was one thing Noel rather didn't want to do. Pushing himself out of the bed, and repeating the painful process of cleaning and attending to his wounds, Noel sat down in a nearby chair as he began to pack up his items. Stuffing a good amount of his stolen scrolls, his families secret documents, some money, and his weapons into his duffle bag before zipping it right up. Throwing it over his shoulder, and creating a purple-blue glass cane to help him walk better until his leg got stronger. Once he felt he was ready, Noel slowly limped his way out of his apartment, locked the door and headed towards the Academy. His first stop before he'd start working on building towards the future.

[Exit to Academy]  

Panthers7

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 am
Akiras clone ran into her apartment and started to gather what she would need for this mission. She gather different vials of poisons and medical weapons and scrolls. The clone smiled and walked back to the academy with her messenger bag.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff