Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:10 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (360)195|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Dakkon let out a groan as they laid him on the girder "Your not going to punch me too are you?" he asked the clone who just smiled a little as it left they waved heading back and sent Dakkons nurse friend in their who began fixing him up "There isnt an hour that goes by that you don't receive a wound is there?" Dakkon just chuckled as he laid there for the treatment and to rest.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm
[ Dakkon is going to have to stay in the Hospital for awhile. With all the fights and multiple internal wounds it is not only beyond a nurses capability,he would need major surgery ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:52 pm
[hence why im not posting around.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night and her clone had carried Shikatsu into a room laying him down on a bed to rest. "Do you want me to go get you a nurse?" She asked politely to him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

Shikatsu laid on the bed and looked up and Night. "Thanks, if you don't mind. You know what Night, your to nice to be hanging around Reiko. Your like a nice flower and he is a cold winter storm. What I'm tring to say is, he may change you, and I don't want that to happen.
"
He said to her, his cheeks a little red but it quickly faded.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night's clone bowed and ran out of the room to go find a nurse. The real Naito sat down next to Shikatsu and smiled gently at him noticing his blush but not saying anything about it. "It's okay, . . and I know you won't believe me when I say this but Reiko's not as bad as some think. If anything I'd have to say i'm the one that's impacted him." She said in an ever so soft voice, looking out the window at the Leaf. She started to sing slightly not even realizing it. Night didn't sing very often and when she did it wasn't usually in front of other people. She just relaxed and calm with no tension in the air.

((OOC: Yayz~ Night gets to sing XD))

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (360)360|-|AC:2,200|-| 850 両 User Image
Dakkon pulled back the Curtain that went around his bed and he stood up "Don't worry about her she wont change, that's not like her. And Shikatsu lets try not to put each other in here next time. The shurikens we're nothing but that scalpel." he said rubbing the bandage on his chest he just had his pants on "Just because i don't agree in her choice of men don't mean i'm going to stop her because he might make her happy and if i'm not going to nobody should." he said as he grabbed his jacket and put it on with his under shirt which had several holes and a slash across the chest which the vest had as well "Ugh more work." he said as he slouched slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 pm
kiropterain1
User Image

Shikatsu laid on the bed and looked up and Night. "Thanks, if you don't mind. You know what Night, your to nice to be hanging around Reiko. Your like a nice flower and he is a cold winter storm. What I'm tring to say is, he may change you, and I don't want that to happen.
"
He said to her, his cheeks a little red but it quickly faded.

(Best.Description.Ever!)

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Shikatsu smiled at Night after her comment. Night then began to sing and Shikatsu just stayed quiet and let her. The melody was so nice a beautiful, it matched that of the person singing it. He was going to ask her something but wanted to hear her sing more. He hadn't realized it, but he was actually falling for Night. He had liked her already and thought she was cute, but he never expected this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:14 pm
The Fire Rose

Night finished her song and looked over seeing Dakkon. "Dakkon your in here!" She smiled brightly at him, as he spoke of her not going to change. Night's clone walked through the doors of the room with a nurse behind her, she went over to Dakkon and gave him a quick hug before disappearing into smoke. The nurse quickly rushed back and forth looking over the two boys.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (360)|-|AC:2,200|-| 850 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon looked at the nurse as she explained all the damage he took Dakkon moved his hand in a circular motion saying he basically got it and she scoffed lightly at him but he smiled back "Sorry i already know what he did to me." he said gesturing to Shikatsu and she just sighed as she went over to him "Hey Shikatsu i'd help if could but im going to see you later alright?" he said as he walked out slowly
" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Shikatsu watched as the nurse cam in and checked on them. "Thanks for helping me Night." He said as he held her hand. Just as fast as he grabbed her hand he let go of it, not sure how she felt about it.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm
The Fire Rose

Night looked over at him as he grabed her hand and smiled sweetly placing her hand on his shoulder. "Anytime Shikatsu. I'm always ready to help were help is needed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Shikatsu smiled and nodded. "I hope you always stay like this. So nice and sweet." He said to her placing his hand on hers.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 pm
The Fire Rose

She giggled gently at his comment, You just haven't seen me mad yet Shikatsu. . . Night hadn't realized it before but now that she thought about it it seemed like he was hitting on her, normally since she had a boyfriend she'd beat the guy to a pulp or slash him bloody. He was lucky he was already under hurt circumstances or she would've. Night would never hurt an injured ninja especially form the same village as her. It was nice to be complemented though. As he placed his hand over hers, it felt rouge against her soft skin. Looking at their hands she wondered if this was right or not. It's not cheating if i'm not flirting back. After all i'm just helping a fellow comrade. That's how Night saw it, keeping her mind innocent of the things that were happening around her.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff