Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

The boy turned to the white - haired Shinobi and scowled. "You. White - haired boy. Stop talking. I clearly didn't come here to provoke a fight. I came to say exactly what I said and nothing less. Only about Night. Because I only want what's happy for her. So don't talk to me. I have nothing else to say to you." Tucking his hands behind his head. "I don't fight because I have to. I fight to test my strength. Because I need to stay alive for as long as possible so I can protect people I care for, like Night. But that 'Reiko' guy seems fully capable to protect her in my absence. So I think that is fine, as long as he fulfills that duty. See you two around, but you, white - haired man, seem quite wise. I may just come to you for advice on occasion."
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:175
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

Ichiro patiently awaited the end of the boy's response, closing his eyes gently while his arms were limp at his side. Soon, he folded them across his chest, parting his lips to speak once again. "Your nindo... Hm, you might just become a great shinobi one day!" Completely neglecting the first chosen words the purple haired genin had spoken, Ichiro would continue on with his speech. "You seem fully capable of becoming a great shinobi, but I just want to ask something. Well, not really ask, just state. I want to spar you, here and now." Brown hues flickered open, glaring at Haku from a safe distance. Ichiro was interested in this boy's overall shinobi way, but there was something lacking from it. It would seem that his words were almost.... empty. Without proof, one could not categorize himself as something more than what he is. And Ichiro needed proof to test Haku's nindo, only to see if his words were backed up by his strength.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:43 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

His curiousness was clearly sparked as the man requested a spar, right there. This other Shinobi seemed to know what he was talking about. So he would take the complement about becoming a great Ninja one day. It took his no time to mull over the request, per say. "Right. Well, I guess I have the time. I have been fighting a lot today. But only a single duel being by request of myself. I guess we could fight. I may not have my full strength, but that does not matter. What happens happens and I will face you head on." Entering a battle stance, Haku prepared for combat with this fellow. He had been attacking all day today and was quite tired of it. He wanted to test the other Shinobi, also. "In the words of someone I once met, come at me, bro." Those words would kick off the battle between the two.

AC: 325
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Misuzu Kaguya
| Leaf | | Genin | Kaguya |

Misuzu walked into the area rather relaxed from her walk here, but she liked the river a lot and felt like gazing itno it for a little while. She had been surprised to see the boy from earlier here as well as others. By the looks of things even her held some sort of battle going on. She paused a few ways away from them watching to see what would happen an amused look on her face. No harm in researching a bit on her fellow villagers was there?

"Dont even bother,I'm out of your league"

Silencematters

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 am

A brief smile occured at the Senju's lips as Haku signaled for the spar to begin, Ichiro immediately engaging in a low crouch. His right whip flickered towards his hip, and drew the favored katana he often wielded in combat. But soon afterwards, his smile ceased, and his eyes narrowed with caution. He was taking in the environment to his own liking, quickly analyzing particular structures to aid him in battle. So far, he had only spotted the river, which could positively assist his water style techniques. A subconscious nod later, and the Senju rapidly sprinted towards Haku, holding his weapon with both hands. He managed to level it to shoulder height, charging dead ahead towards the boy with a certain look in his eyes. But ah, Ichiro was not stubborn to foolishly attack head on towards his opponent. What he was doing was far more.... strategical. Directly behind him was the river, and in front of him was Haku. Simple physical maneuvers would have to be implemented to guide his opponent towards the flowing river. As Ichiro approached, he veered a large right in direction. But he soon stood merely fifteen feet behind the purple haired shinobi, quickly dropping his katana into the soft soil in front of him. Moments afterwards, his hands accomplished a set of neat handsigns to prepare for his first technique, and hopefully not the last. Immediately afterwards, his palms slapped upon the ground, a deep rumbling occuring within the earth beneath him. Then, as if some sort of magic had transpired, large trees burst forth from the ground, heading towards Haku briskly. These trees were growing rapidly as they sprung from the soil, all directed towads Haku in the attempt to trap him inside an accelerated grew forest. If Ichiro succeded, his opponent would be trapped hopelessly until he signaled the trees to release the boy. Oh, what fun this would be!

[ OOC Post ] Basically, a rapidly growing forest is heading in your direction trying to trap you in. It won't harm you, though I could manage to make the branches sharp enough to cut you. But I ain't trying to get you just yet. Just stalling for something else. ^^

Chakra Reserves: 290  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

The Gennin couldn't help but wish he had brought his own blades with him. However, he had no time to wish for such thing. The other Shinobi darted behind him, causing Haku to twist on his feet to stare at the man. He couldn't help but admire how quickly he thrusted himself into the battle. Regardless, he had to prepare for what was to come next. Which he never expected. Since when was the forest used as a chakra element? But then it hit him. There was once a legend of a man who conquered the forest element. But the name didn't quite come to him soon enough. Before long, several trees shot out of the ground at a rapid speed. And if he didn't act fast, Rai would be sucked inside the woodland prison. Turning to his side, he ran to his own right, slowly closing the distance between him and the man by running a rapid circle around the other boy. He hoped the trees were following, because he also had something else up his sleeve. If he could manage to get his plan off, he could end the fight quickly. Before long, he was no more than five yards from the man, right behind him. If the trees were following, he would need to continue moving. So he did so. Pushing forward, he dashed at the back of the white - haired Shinobi, his arms dragging behind him. It took no time for him to appear behind the other Shinobi, both of his fist atttempting to slam into the back of this boy. But there was a motive behind his blunt attack. And Haku tried his hardest to keep his plan hidden from his opponent for as long as he possibly could.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

((Basically the Crushing Fist technique with both hands))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 am

Ichiro's brown hues hastily focused on the form of Haku dash briskly to the right, then run a complete circle around him. Just exactly what was he up to...? Wait! The trees were still following the boy, and he was running circles around Ichiro. That could only mean..! Clutching at the earth tightly, the Senju managed to hault the trees on their assault, realizing what he was up to. Haku was cleverly trying to encase Ichiro in his own technique. What a diabolical thinker! The clever tactic wasn't admired long before the Senju swiftly turned on his heels, watching as two fists were aimed at his chest section with force. However, Ichiro only smiled as the fists connected, a large amount of spit and blood erupting from his lips. Or was that really him..? A cloud of smoke followed the blow a second after the connection, quickly winding away in a short breeze. What was left behind was... a tree! To be more exact, one of the previously created trees from Ichiro's wood technique! This tree matched Ichiro's exact height, being created for the sole purpose for the substitution technique if the need ever arisen. As a matter of fact, one would notice that roughly 20% of the created structures were the same size as Ichiro himself, a wise maneuver to implement opposed to just making all of the trees large enough to trap an opponent. But that wasn't the point at the time. If Haku was bringing strategy into the game, Ichiro would also. But the question that soon came to mind was, where was Ichiro? In the exact spot of the tree he managed to substitute with; specifically seven feet to the immediate left of Haku. Brilliant is what one might call the tactical maneuver. However, there was no time to dwell in self admiration. Making an arch like shape around his lips with his fingers, Ichiro drew back his head, and his cheeks instantly swelled. Moments afterwards, his head snapped back, a large ball of water erupting from his mouth. It soared with vicious speed and strength towards Haku, aiming to completely catch the boy off guard. The Senju genin wanted to have a bit of fun before revealing his true jutsu, one that would ultimately cease the spar. However, Haku's strength and soul could manage to evade the technique with the right application of speed.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 265  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon came across to see two other Genin battling he gripped his katana and was about to join the fray until he saw they both we're of the leaf village so it was probably just a friendly spar. he left it at that and left the river.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

Before he could celebrate the possible ending of the battle, due to the pure blunt strength of both fist hitting the same spot on the opponent's body, he watched it turn to... wood! How was this level of mastery with wood so high on a Gennin? He had to have trained amazingly hard to have been able to create such realistic versions of himself out of wood. But his shock was cut short. He could see something moving out of the corner of his eyes. But what was it? By the time the Shinobi, Haku, had turned his head to see what all the activity on his flank was, a ball of water was cutting through the air, attempting to slam into him. From his knowledge of Suiton, it being one of his elements, even though he had mastered none of the techniques, water wasn't very strong on low levels. And the other Gennin didn't appear to be tired at all. So maybe, just maybe, he could break through the technique with his own technique. But before he could pull out what he was planning, the ball had closed the distance between it and Rai's face. He scowled. He couldn't allow himself to take such a heavy force. Bringing both hands up, he took the blast there instead. It knocked him backwards, several feet. His arms now covered in bruises, a possible sprained left hand. But nothing too bad, since he had a high threshold for pain. Especially in his arms, since he had been punching and blocking since he was in the Academy. Although the bandages that often covered his body didn't allow these bruises or sprain to become visible. The pain caused him to wince. But taking the attack head on allowed him to use the pure strength to bounce off of the attack after taking the initial damage from it. So he did. Bouncing to the right, he pulled out two Windmill Shuriken. They weren't Fuuma Shuriken but they still resembled them and moved in a similar fashion. This movement was followed by two explosive tags. Tying each tag to the Windmill, he threw them at the Senju with great force. However, immediately after throwing, the second Windmill Shuriken disappeared into the shadow of the first. To anyone who had no Doujutsu or special ability allowing them to see something like this, it would just appear to be some type of Genjutsu. The two bladed weapons would quickly close in on the other Shinobi. Once there, the first would attempt to simply slam into him, causing severe cuts and gashes and soon after end the fight. But if it missed, the second would come in and simply explode right next to the white - haired boy. Once it did so, it would trigger the explosion of the first explosive tag that had ceased to explode before. The two explosions would quickly suck the other boy up, surely knocking him out with the shockwave and possibly burning him. He didn't expect the man to get out of this one, but it was only a small detour of his strategy. He still had a plan. But it was unknown to all but himself and anyone who was capable of reading his mind. Although if the other Gennin did find a way out of the bladed attack, let alone the explosions, he would surely gain the respect of Haku.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken - 2 = 6x
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes - 2 = 13x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Ichiro watched as his water technique had completely caught Haku off guard, knocking him back to a distance. But he was proud, however, because he managed to take the blow head on. Quite the proud warrior! Though the Senju wouldn't dwell in praise of his opponent. His eyes took in the situation before him, noticing the boy withdraw two windmill shuriken in each hand. Immediately afterwards, he attatched something to the both of them, and threw them towards Ichiro's position. But something peculiar had taken place.. Weren't there two shuriken that were thrown towards him? There was only one visible now, which temporarily confused the Senju as he struck a set of handseals. At the final seal, he clapped both palms together, and a ring of water formed at his legs. Hastily, however, a vicious tornado of water erupted around Ichiro's body, letting him escape from the dangerous weapons. That wasn't all though. After the spiraling tornado of water completely cut off all visibility from the outside, Ichiro constructed yet another set of handseals. This time, his hands connected with the earth beneath him, a large rumbling sound echoing about. Seconds later a gigantic volume of water appeared underneath Ichiro, and lefted him high within the sky. It would seem that Ichiro was standing.. atop the water? Amazing! His figure stood firmly on the newly created large amount of water, peering down towards Haku with the upmost ease. But suddenly, Ichiro leaned forward, and the water mimicked his movements. In only moments, Ichiro was briskly moving towards Haku with significant speed! Ichiro and his creation reached the boy in seconds, and proceeded to crash upon Haku with brilliant force. If not avoided, surely damage would be sustained.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 205  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

After analyzing the situation as it began, Haku realized there was no way he could get out of its range on time. He had speed but not enough to out do the stride of the wave tornado. He could atleast cause his opponent some problems while performing the technique though. And, if aimed right, the technique would be the downfall of his opponent. He only had a few seconds before the twister was within feet of him. So he prepared with what time he really had. Running in the opposite direction of the enemy technique, Haku pulled out one Kunai while he had the chance. Followed by two explosive tags. He then wrapped the two tags over the Kunai. But the tornado was doing a great job at keeping up. The Konoha Shinobi only had a split - second to perform his plan. Twisting his hips so his torso faced the large body of water, he threw the single Kunai at the head of the Senju. Performing the "Snake" seal right before the Kunai entered the reach of Rai's enemy, both tags blew up. The flames used each other to stay alive for as long as possible and they would surely envelope Ichiro if he didn't stop. No, if he didn't turn around. The flames would surely catch him if he kept going in the same direction or if he stopped. To turn a wave on a dime as a Gennin was something not many people could do. So he hoped his plan worked.

• 10x Kunai - 1 = 9
• 5x Shuriken
• 6x Windmill Shuriken
• 13x Exploding Tags/Notes - 2 = 11x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am
User Image
Misuzu Kaguya
| Leaf | | Genin | Kaguya |

Misuzu watched the battle between the two intently. For them to be only genin they were amazing. She was astounded by their strength and smarts. She had learned a lot from them already. She watched the battle rage on, and she knew if she were ever to dream of being at that level she needed to keep training. With a grin she left going back to the training grounds, she had work to do.

"Dont even bother,I'm out of your league"

Silencematters

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm
Uinsean's clone walked along the water, feeling better here. He looked amoung the nearby trees, and then along the river once more. "Everything looks clear here.." He smiled lightly as he departed.

[Rank C: Patrol the Village: In Progress.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Everything seemed to be going extremely well until... wham! A large explosive force managed to surprise the Senju, causing him to lose focus of the large amount of water underneath him. However, before force got to him, he crossed his arms over his face, being blown back rapidly before other precautions could be taken. As his body neared the earth, he managed to flip backwards, and plant his feet firmly in the soil. His clothing was burnt as was his hair, leaving Ichiro with an annoyed expression. He had gotten to full of himself, and had closed his vision and security for a single second, allowing the explosion to blow him from his assault. Rising from a low crouch, Ichiro's arms fell limp at his side, leaving his brown hues to glare at Haku. "Well, good job." were the only words that crossed his lips before he turned, walking from the area. He decided that he would go on some missions for a short time to level his rank, leaving Haku to do whatever he pleased.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

A large smile marked Haku's face as his own arms went limp. He was quite tired. But that wouldn't stop him from going to learn something and/or other. You could never learn too much. Atleast he always had thought so. Using what energy he had in his arms, he moved them behind his head and exited the area himself. He wasn't surprised the other Shinobi simply left like that. He was sure he had more up his sleeve. And he surely had more chakra in him. So why was he leaving? But he would question no more. With that, he exited the River area and went on to train somewhere. But not before he retrieved his blades.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash