Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:28 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi nodded her head and looked over at him, her smile lacing along her lips again. She looked behind her breifly, then shook her head..Yes. Thank you She scanned the jutsu again, then set the scroll down. She smiled at him..You have the Genin jutsu scroll, I believe I've learned them already. As well as my other element, I might work on my Kekkei Genkai while you train your elements. But..She looked around again, her eyes scanning the area, then returned back to him..If I show you my Kekkei Genkai, please don't tell anyone..Her eyes looked at him with a pleading look, she didn't want anyone to know she had the Byakugan. Although she had the Hyuuga last name, that didn't mean she had the Genkai.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang looked at the scroll and understood what he had to do. Its not a ninjutsu move like he learned already from the academy. Where he was the only person there that had hit puberty. He held out his hand and tried to concentrate and gengerating the element of lightning around his hand. He formed charka there and felt his hand starting to tingle a little but soon died down afterwards. He rubbed his scar a bit and then growled. Boss Bang doesn't just give up after the first try.

He once again held out his hand and let his charka and inner rage and spirit form around his hand once more as he could feel his body start to tingle. Not just his hand but his arm began to tingle. It seemed for this move to work, his whole body would have to begin to tingle or all charge up with his armor if he wanted to master this style.

(2/5)

.:I WILL BECOME THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE!:.
.:Bang Install- Click It to Listen:.

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang held out his hand once more while he tried to create the lightning element outside of his body. While he channeled his charka through his body his other arm began to have this tingling sensation of speed and strength. Something about his style seemed just perfect for bang. He liked the idea of quick strong hits in giant burst of speed. It just screamed his name, and it burned in his soul. He let it down down, he was getting it. He would soon have this move down in a bit. but there was a lot more to this style then just this one move. And that was for sure that he would have to do it all if he wanted to protect people. He saw the hokage, and she seemed powerful, but he knew Boss Bang will become great and strong as well.

(3/5)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang gripped both his hands tightly as he did what he was doing before. His body trying to get this large burst of speed and strength to move around his body. But he wasn't getting it yet, he would have to wait a bit longer. But he could feel his body getting use to putting this energy into himself. He tried to channel this power once more around his body. His whole arm, chest, legs and feet was tingling with his energy but he felt like he didn't quite have it yet. He was just a bit off, he could feel that much. It seemed like he had to do a bit more, like his body was suppose to be filled with this large power and make him faster.

(4/5)

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang felt like this was the time, he would get this move down and he could start on the other moves. He let his body do what it was doing before. He began to tingle all over, but he gripped tight his hands and then began to growl lightly letting his charka build up until he let it burst. He yelled out as he did so, his body began to feel like it was on fire. He had did it, he had finished the move. He felt like he could jump up and do a double backflip without trying.

Which he did, he moved to jump up testing this new found power and feeling. He jumped up twice as high as he could before, he did a double backflip and landed on the ground. He gasped and then ran towards the nearest block of wood. Which was a good 30 yards away, he got there in a good flash of the eye. It would have taken about 3 seconds to get there, and he thrusted his hand into it breaking it on contact. "Good. Now I can continue."

(5/5)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang took out the scroll that was next he read it over. It seemed like this move required him to be in armor move that he just learned. So he didn't let it die down, he kept it going while he read over the scroll. He put it away and gripped his fist tight, he walked over to a stone and just let out a sigh. He couldn't believe he was about to do what he was gonna do.

○ Kaiser Crown
Simple
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor (or Stimulating Armor), the user thrusts his head at his opponent with extreme force. This is enough to crack stone or bone without much trouble and even dent or bend metal. It can daze the user if not protected by the electrical aura of Raiton no Yoroi.

(1/4)

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang took a deep breath and looked at the stone, his eyes trying to crack it without his head being thrown against it. He sighed softly and moved his head back and forth a bit, trying to ready himself up before he did the move. He took a deep breath and moved to thrust his head against the stone. A few seconds of silence was heard through the place as Bang kept his head against the rock. Bang not saying anything, the rock not making a noise. Only the sound of wind blowing through the grounds could be heard. After that a yell was heard as bang removed his forehead from the rock. He rubbed it and growled lightly. "How dare you Stone try to go against my spirit. I shall crack, and conquer you, you fiend!"

(2/4)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:40 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang moved his body back to the stone, and placed his hands against it as he tried to let his mind calm down. His scar was burning cause of where he smashed his face against the stone. He was trying to get this next move of the style down so he could move on. But he had to say, he didn't like smashed his forehead against the rock in front of him. But he moved his head backwards while he was still in the armor move from before. He then smashed his head forward headbutting the rock. Once again a moment of nothing, before bang screamed once more rubbing his forehead while he glared at the rock. He had a hatred for his rock now. He would destroy it with his head, or he would go to the hospital passed out. Either way, one of them was gonna crack, and he wasn't gonna be the one. "You stone shall be defeated, I promise you this much."

(3/4)

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:48 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang moved once more to place his head against the stone, moving it back and forth readying himself. He had to put a lot of force into this now if he wished for it to break like the scroll said it should. He moved his head backwards as he then moved to thrust it hard against the rock. Another moment of silence like before, bang stood there with his head against the rock while the wind blew through the area. The sound of the wind brushing across the grass is what could be heard. Then bang screamed out in pain once again, a bit of blood dripping down from his forehead as he screamed and moved backwards. "No, you have not defeated me rock."

He ran up to the rock and gripped it tightly while he screamed with a fierce rage and thrusted his head against the rock. Nothing happened but the blood on his forehead was smeared against the rock. He then proceeded to keep thrusting it back and forth against it while he screamed even harder, the spirit in his heart building as with the last thrust. The rock shattered into dust. Bang stood there with blood dripping down his forehead down his nose and off his chin onto the ground. "Thats right stone. DON'T MESS WITH BOSS BANG!" He gripped his hand tight and sat down, wiping off the blood from his face and let out a slight grin.

(4/4)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang let out a sigh as he wiped the blood from his face and laughed. It seemed like after this next move, he would go rest for a bit. He understood the hard part of this style. And his forehead was burning up, but he had to say this was the most fun he has had in a while. Yes bang is someone whom enjoys fighting and getting his a** kicked. Be it from a stone, or another person, he loves to fight and to protect people. If there is someone out there better then him, he shall keep trying to beat them, and then after that, he will keep training to beat that other person, and then the next and next. And judging from the scroll he just took out, he was gonna be battling another stone. "DAMN THOSE STONES, WHY MUST YOU BE MY OPPENENT!" He growled and gripped his fist tight.

○ Elbow Bolt
Simple
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor (or Stimulating Armor), the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force. This is enough to crack stone or bone without much trouble and even dent or bend metal.

(1/4)

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang moved his elbow back and forth, staying in the armor move that he had learned before. It was the same thing as what he did with the stone with his forehead. But he had to do it with his elbow. It was strange but he understood what he must do. He moved his body so his elbow was against the rock. He moved his arm forward and then shoot it back into the rock. The rock slightly cracked but it didn't shatter, bang rubbed his elbow while he growled lightly. Trying to get his strength back while he knew he had to hit that stone a lot harder then he did before. If he wanted it to shatter, he would have to use the same force and speed like he did before.

(2/4)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang rubbed his elbow slightly making sure there was no cut that formed form his smashing it against the stone. His eyes looked over the stone as he reached out and touched the cracks. They were formed form him which was quite amazing, he had just began to learn the full power that he had deep down inside of his heart and spirit. He did have the power to protect this village, and the people all around. He grinned and then moved to thrust his elbow against the rock with the force that he had used before. The stone shifted a bit as it showed that he needed also the force of speed behind it for it to break once and for all. "ROCK FIEND, YOU SHALL FALL!"

(3/4)

User Image

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang rubbed his elbow as he moved to walk a bit of distance away from the rock. His eyes locking onto where he was hitting it before, that was where his elbow was gonna go smashing into. He would had to use a great amount of force to do this. Like the force he used to break the other stone with his head. He remembered that and felt his scar burn a bit, since he had cut it a bit open again. But it was healed now, and the blood stopped dripping from it. He pushed off his foot and ran towards the rock, spinning around as he held onto his hand and smashed his right elbow hard into the rock. No noise could be heard like before with move with his headbutt. Then the sound of the stone falling off breaking into two pieces was heard. Bang jumped up and down gripping his fight tight, he got it. He had mastered this move as well.

The final fantasy victory music played in his head once again. Bang isn't the most sane person in the world. "Victory is mine, You evil stone fiend had the balls to fight against me. But your stones were not made of stones like mine, and have fallen victim to me! BANG SHISHIGAMI!" He yelled out at the top of his lungs and then walked off the field to go get some food or rest. He didn't know yet.

(4/4)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image
Noel blinked as she only was picking up one of the few portions of his jutsu's. The child most definitely had upper ranking techniques from which he stole from the Academy and some he derived from his parents. If she knew his past, which of course he wouldn't tell, his parents had stolen thousands of archives and jutsu's from various of villages. So running out of knowledge with jutsu's would most definitely be rather impossible."De rien ma joile amie." He said softly as the girl definitely brought the kinder aspects of Noel; probably one of the reasons he was doing his best to capture this little gift that felt upon him." Vell... I 'ave more... Vhat is zou vish to vork on zour Kekkei Genkai zhen I von't mind." He said as he squatted back down and placed the Doton book down in which his hand replaced it with the Universal technique book. The technique that the book held indeed intrigued the child, and on in particular that he remembered seeing through his last viewing of the techniques definitely caught his eye. It was an extremely high leveled technique for him but Noel felt he could do it. He completed one of his Bloodline techniques, he was sure he could learn and master this technique as well. Biting his lip a little, knowing learning the jutsu would knock him dry from chakra for the rest of the day, Noel shook his head and removed the doubt from his mind before those soft amber orbs looked back to Masumi,"And I promise... I vouldn't do a zhing to 'urt zou." Noel said softly as he wondered why she was so secretive. The child had seen Hyuuga techniques before... amazing as they were, he indeed had already seen it. But, Noel would indeed keep his promise and was rather curious what true Kekkei Genkai she had, as his hand stayed on the jutsu he was about to acquire.

Zetsu's Sensory Range Technique 0/8  

Panthers7

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:36 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi blinked her eyes and something unusal happened, her Byakugan was just like others' were, but it was different. Her Kekkei Genkai mixed with her original eye color, which made her Byakugan a deep violet color. It looked more intense than a normal Byakugan was, which made a cold aura come about her. A secret darkness hid within those eyes, a darkness that only a pure child could hold. Evil, death, something that Yang had little of. For every good their was evil, or so it was the way of the Yin Yang. She looked over at him and frowned, she hoped she didn't looked weird..Umm..She was speechless, she was the one showing him her Genkai, but she was afraid. Her long black hair whipped around her with a sudden ominous wind, she looked dangerous. She wasn't intending to look this way, just how it was. No one could be perfect, there had to be a flaw somewhere.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff