Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm
A green snake blended in with the green grass as it coiled beneath a tree and awaited a specific person to walk by.

[Not going in the village or near it, waiting on Aziel and Cio, I may be told to apprehend them by Lady Raikage.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher made nice as he passed through the inner gate, grinning and smiling at his friends. He kept walking even though he almost wanted to run out of the gates.
Making it to the outer gate, he let out a wheeze once he was far enough away from the Anbu and collapsed against a tree Ooooh, yeah. A trip to the hospital is in my future... he thought, sliding down to sit on the ground. He let his breath out and glanced around, wondering if the team had made it home...all of them "I hope Doki at least made it home safely..." he muttered and leaned his head back, resting in the grass.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm
The snake eyed Sypher and then slithered into the grass close to him but remained coiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Sypher jumped as something moved near him and glanced at the snake now coiled close to him, one hand clutching his rib cage Snake...? Wait...didn't Fuyu say something about that mad Doku woman being a snake summoner? he gave the snake a wary and distinctly cold look before attempting to move away. He managed a few hobbled scoots before his ribs started to ache and he stopped "If you...bite me...I swear, I will...feed you to....my birds." Sypher cautioned between deeps sucks of air.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm
After a few moments of swift tongue flicks the snake grew larger as it opened its mouth. What came next was not exactly pretty. Fuyu pulled the snakes mouth open from the inside and slipped her way out is some fluid dripped from her body. Like shedding her skin, except she was shedding her snake. After crawling out completely she summoned the snake away and slung her hair till whatever it was came out of it, she shook all that guck off. "You know thats mean sensei, I hope you wouldnt feed me to the birds for JUST biting you." Fuyu giggled slightly as she walked over to him,'Wheres Kein, I was told by Raikage-sama to bring you both to see her right away.?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Sypher shuddered and made a retching sound "You...uuuuhh...that was so nasty on so many levels, Fuyu." he said, his face way too many shades pale to be healthy. He kept his hand on his ribs, the pain a steady ache and shook his head "Kein said he had to speak to the Hokage. I don't know what about since he refused to tell me..." he let his head fall back as he took a breath to push the pain away. Sypher knew he could summon one of the birds to heal him but Phaaaa... he closed his eyes "What does our lovely Kage want with lowly us?" he said with a slight tease.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Fuyu smiled,"Oh, shes pissed you guys went off course, Im not sure how she knew. But, she wanted me to retrieve you two, she was more of that calm pissed, rather scary actually. Say what were you two doing out here anyways?" Fuyu had her hands on her hips as she waited for Kein, it was not going to be pleasant.

[Do it Next post?]  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Sypher sighed heavily "I can't visit an old foster parent without someone burning me?" and he glared in response to her smile, having a very good idea HOW the Kage knew I guess its no surprise that Fuyu is as good as she is. Though I wonder if it bothers her to spy on and 'retrieve' her friends. he didn't voice any of his thoughts and shrugged "I was visiting my foster father. Kein...I don't know what he was doing but I found him naked and rambling about my twin in the hot springs. Personally I think he got too friendly with a bottle of saki." he was half joking, half serious about the last part.

OoC:: Wait till Kein shows. Then do it.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:42 pm
"I really dont think I want to know how friendly Kein-kun is with his hand." There she went again calling him kun instead of san,"I really only came to speak with Kein about something he had asked me earlier, more like proposed, I didnt give him an answer to his question. I feel I can do that now with more information." Fuyu knew what Sypher was thinking, but it wasnt really her choice either, at this point, he probably knew that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Sypher tilted his head up at Fuyu, his eyes curious "I'm more concerned about his claims to have seen my 'twin' than what he does with his hands." he said, purposefully ignoring her use of the word 'kun' following Kein's name. Not to mention in the second sentence she didn't use an honorific at all Didn't realize they were so close... he leaned his head over and tried to sit up a little straighter. A sharp twist made him sag back down and he made a face "As I said...hitting the saki bottle too hard."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein slowly passed the guards and wave absenly as he passed them. When he saw Sypher on the ground and Fuyu next to him he yelled," Hey is Sy alright ?" Then he thought, what the hell was fuyu doing here. She should be back in cloud.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:23 pm
Fuyu turned and smiled as she reached down to Sypher,"Oh hey Kein-kun. Syphers got some rib issues I was gonna help him out," Fuyu smirked as she grabbed Syphers hand and gently stood him up. What came next was a shocker, she planted a nice kiss on Syphers lips,"There you go, that should make it better." Fuyu turned on the likely shocked and outraged Kein with a smile as she walked over. She grabbed his wrist and flipped him over quite hastily, putting one arm behind his back as he fell and she twisted the other back to meet it tying them with wire. She seemed angry? "Kein, youre a ******** dumb a**!" Her wires were also soon tied around his ankles, he was completely bound. "What the hell were you thinking straying off to the Leaf Village, and you didnt even tell me or Raikage-sama?" Her glare was furious as she held him upright with a tight grip on his shoulder.

[It begins, sorry Hon that may have been a little more rushed than you wanted, lol.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Before Kein knew what was going on he was on his back hog tied and laughing. He did not know why Fuyu had kissed Sypher she was not exactly motherly, he was even a jealous at that point. He ceased laughing and said,"What are you doing Fuyu? Fuyu you know I would not keep you in the dark if I have an option. Sypher here, up and went into the leaf village after the mission. I had to go with him. I was not going to leave my friend alone in potentially hostile lands. " That was his honest justification for his actions. He did not regret them nor would he apologize for them. He had gained valuable information about the leaf village.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 pm
Fuyu gave him a very angry look and then she brought her hand up to his face. It was fast, she was surely going to slap him, she then planted a truly lovely kiss on Keins lips. It was sincere. She broke the short kiss as she smirked,"If that answers your question, at least you arent being a little b***h." She then brought her knee to his gut more than hard enough to knock the air out of him and send him writhing on the ground. Whence he fell she would grab Keins ankles and turn to Sypher,"So you are ready to leave now right?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Once again before he knew what was going on Fuyu was kissing HIM. He smiled happily when she answered his question. Then he was back on the ground with her knee in his stomach getting drug across the ground. He did not care about the pain the joy she had just brought him made it all worth it in the end. He could break out of the restraints with ease if he wanted to but he was more than content being her prisoner. Besides there were worse things than getting drug back to his village with a nice view of the backside of the girl he.... loved was that the word. It was such a strong word, love. Only time would tell if he would use it to describe his feelings.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff