Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Silent Typhoon || ::Anbu Headquarters:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:10 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

The coughing fits had kept dai from blacking out. Finding it odd on how Myurai cared to carry her. The pain worsened. Will you men stop picking me up already... Dai felt tired, loss of blood? Possibility. Her clothes were torn and pieces hung here and there. She looked like she had gotten into a Kunai fight. Glittering shards of glass poked out of her cuts. Her face was facing Samuru, he was in far worse shape then her. She rolled her head and met Myurai's voice. Telling her she wasn't to die. "I'm not...going to die....not today at least." She whispered back and coughed slightly before fully relaxing against the stretcher. She wasn't blacking out, her body grew tired of fighting off the pain. Her cut up hands laid lax'd on her stomach and her breathing wheezed.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 545 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,850 |
| Ryo: 8000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin had blissfully busied herself with her poor map skills, and began to point out points of interest. It was relatively simplistic, while one of the juniors in the area spoke up: Akasuchi, if she recalled correctly from the files. Little on how he performed in combat, but he seemed almost insistent on the process of taming the bijuu. Understanding of the situation, she was afraid the boy had his views too zoomed in on the most fascinating threat within the village. What boy wouldn't be fascinated with a creature so very bizarre, contrived of fire and something she couldn't even begin to comprehend. He did make a very good point though: It caused more harm than anything that was making its way within.

Kodoki was sounding near discouraged, as she explained the situation in her own view. The armaments were odd, but there had been no word from the gates. Had they made it through the gates? Had they been compromised? The room shuddered, and the stone made itself apparently concerned to her. Whatever was hitting them hit them was multiple times over. The bijuu itself was a problematic situation, yet Doki seemed to think it an apt response, or did she? It had been sealed away before, and removing a powerful piece was of more use to them than letting the thing rampage, setting more fires, after all.

The beast had moved on from the residential district into the streets. The young man began to account for Myurai and his squadron. Another shot, but from how far off? "Did you see which way it was arcing from? Or rather, did they?" Kinpaku inquired, as she looked to the exhausted young man. If they knew the general direction, she could move within range and bombard them in a manner they would not find terribly pleasing, either. She'd move through the gates in a fashion most unsuitable for the Lady. There was more sentiment, echoed by Black this time, to try and see about freeing the thing, or at least reasoning, for if it were captured, it would lead to only a repeat of this again. Thanatos was assaulting the primary tools for the offensive, but the search was on. "The plaza was a point of descent," Kinpaku indicated on the map upon the table yet again. "The other being the hospital. Black. I want you to take Kaileer and the oni girl (she had yet to get the poor girl's name!) and investigate the plaza. Seek out anything foreign and remove it."

Her gaze moved away, as she noted Myurai enter. A brief explanation on recovery of two shinobi, Samuru from Konoha and Daitomi. That was good news. They'd be patched up. "Pending if Samuru will consent, I'll have him lead Akasuchi and Keila to investigate the hospital. If not, Wanryoku will assume those duties. Otherwise, he'll be coming with me, Daitomi as well. We have a front line to break." Kin's hands rested upon the table, pulling up the shuriken she'd placed for places of fire. Burned buildings. She couldn't fix those for now... The people they'd lost wouldn't be lost in vain. Now, came a moment that would change many opinions about her, but it mattered little.

"In regards to the beast running amok in our village, Myurai will take the lead with his squad. Remaining forces will stand guard until requested otherwise. As for the beast, we can not spare its feelings, it's robbed us of one too many today," Kinpaku announced to those present within the room. Myurai would perform the task admirably, and she hoped the group would function just as well with it.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Dcme

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Kazuraii

Aquos Dragoa

Jonderken

The Sleeping Pacifist

Azeiel The Fallen

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

a.renee.w

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Chakra :: 180 [ 000 ] | Stamina :: 320 [ 0 ] | Rank ::Genin | Class :: Taijutsu | Bloodline

As Black attempted to comfort the young Oni, she would puff out her cheeks in a pout. Even though she wasn't much younger than him, he was treating her like a scared little kid. Quietly, Airi would grumble incoherently to herself, looking away from the shinobi so she wouldn't have to meet his eyes. Listening to the explanations on what the group wanted to do with the beast wreaking havoc on the village, she would nod her head, long locks of hair bobbing with the action. Each person was assigned jobs according to their talents, and as dictated by the Raikage, she was to stay with Black. More than fine with that decision, Airi tightening her grip on the kunai she held, and glanced toward the young man next to her, nodding to show that she was ready.

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
Class: Medic / Bloodline
Village: Kumogakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ The doors to the ANBU headquarters would open as Yukiko would walk through with a small child in hand. She would hold the door open for a few moments as an elderly couple then quickly closed the door behind them. She then set the child down on the ground as the elderly couple took the child's hand. "You'll be safe here." She said with a lightly smile, before turning her attention to the other shinobi's of her village. With most of the village engulfed in flames, she was sure there would be a need for medic. Yukiko would make her way over the the Raikage, bowing lightly before she spoke. "Please excuse my tardiness, Lady Raikage."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 420 / 420
AC: 8450

Yukiko Masaki

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: 575 ||| Stamina: 150 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician
Sakakugan

Conversations continued amongst the "adults" or rather in this case, the higher ranked shinobi. It seemed that a few had a different view on how to approach the matter. Black was the first to speak up his mind coming up with a plan, stating her part as more of a supporters. That did not bother her at all. Keila's fortidude was not out in the front. Jsut about to confirm her place in this matter the raikage spoke up changing things a bit. Taking in a soft silent breath Keila closed her eyes for a brief moment in thought. Opening them again, she spoke up softly. "Forgive me Raikage, but, I would rather do as Black suggested I do. I mean no disrespect, it is just I am not as adapt as most shinobi out on the field. My body can not physically handle the same stress as others." She had a valid point for those who knew her. Her body was weak but her mind was a strong one. Keila didn't want to end up dead, who did? But most of all, she didn't want to be a burden to others. Chances of that happening would be high if she were out in the front, even if it was just checking the safety of places. Everywhere seemed to be under attack.

OOC: I am not feeling very well... so may not be the best of posts....

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Justus

Bunshin no Jutsu: Shadow Clone Technique B - active (clones in different areas)

Items

25 Shurikun

25 Kunai

Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1] - Shuriken
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning shuriken, wind senbon, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1] - Kunai
A package of ten medium sized projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning kunai, wind needles, etc.)

Explosive Notes [x6]
A set of explosive notes that are used in most ninja's arsenals.

Wire [x1]
A 10 yard length of flexible wire that is capable of being used for swinging around objects, being attached to places, & any other kind of rope-like activity.

Breath Mask [x1]
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air

Basic Antidote [x2]
A palm sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-poison agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of basic poisons. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects. Can only be used once per battle- per person

Enhanced Antidote [x2]
A palm sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-toxic agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of advanced poisons and toxins. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects. Can only be used once per battle- per person.

Poisonous Smoke Bomb [x2]
A palm sized pellet that bursts into a purple cloud upon impact with a surface. Those that stay in the cloud for long enough (4 posts) will become unconscious, and eventually (10 posts) die.

Toxic Smoke Bomb [x2]
A palm sized pellet that bursts into a dark green cloud upon impact with a surface. Those that stay in the cloud for long enough (2 posts) will become harshly dizzy, and eventually (5 posts) contract a fatal illness that will kill them within two days.

Smoke Bombs [x3]
A pack of 3 vision-obscuring bombs, letting all sorts of nefarious acts occur!

Redera Issun

Misujuge

The Sleeping Pacifist

Dcme

Jonderken

Lanfaer

Kiko_Alacran

Mana_ecl

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                Sense, all of it totally, left Akasuchi when having Doki grab his limb up and move him about like a ragdoll. His expression daunting, as if amazed that she'd dare put her hands on him; was she daft?! Did she not understand that he was to be the next Raikage when he came of age and yet, she dared place her womanly hands when he'd not asked for it?! The nerve! Ahh, but of course he noted her speaking of his amazingly awesome idea and further agreeing with the current Kage; taking that in with a continued pat on his chest. These ingenious ideas never stopped flowing, not even for a second! "Fuh. The Cabbage Head aspires to my beautiful mind. Though just because I allowed it this one time, doesn't mean I'll treat you any better." Akasuchi had no idea the rank of Doki and it can be assumed that he probably wouldn't care once he was told. Readying himself to prepare a smack across her noodle, the pink hair flared younger Nin reeled back; but amply played it off as nothing more than him scratching the back of his head when further hearing the Raikage speak once again. His crimson eyes seemed to glow in the depth of the dark area, eerie as even he had no idea a Sharingan lay within his mitts.

With her speech ending and orders given, it seems Kinpaku had made up her mind about the Demon. . to which Akasuchi sternly disagree. Especially with the last line of her words. The Cat Beast wasn't bad, probably! It didn't mean to hurt all those people! If anything, it 'd just woken up from a long nap and was cranky; the first thing you hear waking up then being people yell at you, followed by assaults. Was it it's own fault for being so powerful? He just couldn't agree! "N-No! Raikage-sama! I'm not trying to speak out of term here or anything, but, , " Eyes wafted stained blood red, moved too and fro as if attempting to gather the proper words. A response being formulated. ". . the beast probably doesn't mean to do what it's doing! It's probably got feelings, too! How would you feel if you were a giant constantly sealed inside the body of person after person, just to be used as a weapon for situations like this!" He knew the emotional distress of animalistc ways. How people truly were when faced with something they didn't completely understand.

". . Tch. . whatever needs to be done to help Kumogakure, I'll do it, but please Raikage-sama. . don't smudge the beast with misjudgments!" After being healed fully, the Shinobi raised himself up to his full height, being rather tall in comparison to others in the room. Now, all he could truly do was wait to be shipped out. . and avenge the loss of his dearest friend.

Redera Issun

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----There were people talking about the room, voices hushed, whispered, anguished, loud, authoritative. All held one note that was common, each a tone that was readily recognizable in some way as the same thing: fear. Oh, it was unnoticeable in some, so minuscule that it would come out as worry. In others it was more obvious due to shivering, choppy words, or in hesitant actions and reaction. Fear was the mighty serpent that writhed in the hearts of all living things, was a primary emotion that none could ever escape completely. It was the enemy, the numbing of limbs, the mind killer in all its eternal glory. What changed between each individual was nothing more than how one could control that fear, could hone it as a razor sharp blade, use it to fuel the body for action. Could use it to bring retribution to those who would dare lay down such paralyzing terror upon the soul of the individual.

-----It was for that purpose that Wanryoku had been born.

----- The giant stepped forward as Kinpaku finished her words, dispensing orders as she saw fit. Her words had named him part of her entourage that would storm the front lines, would lay waste to the enemies locations and smash their heart, their surety, their morale until it lay wrecked and bloody upon the earth. Somehow, that didn't seem enough. Inside he knew that it was wreckless, destructive, to want to rush into enemy lines and bring death and pain to those within but it felt right! He looked into Kinpaku's eyes with determination, and perhaps, unlike the rest, Kinpaku would see that there was no fear in those eyes, inside of Wanryoku at all. No, there was determination, anger, and tempered malice. No, worse, there was something else within Wanryoku, something that bit and snapped at the air behind his eyes, a metaphorical tempest ready to burst at the seems, to bring violence such as none had seen in a lifetime upon their enemies.

----- She would see the Hounds of War.

-----Wanryoku bowed his head without breaking eye contact before standing straight and gesturing to everyone about them. "I think you should send out soon, lest enemies find us trembling in boots." His words might seem crude, but his smile was anything but. Despite his burns, despite his injuries, despite the healing that had been given unto him by Doki, his bearing was that of a warrior refreshed and readied for battle. His eyes moved to the Doki clone, realizing that his thoughts were not spoken aloud. "Thank you, Doki, for healing. I need it for coming battle." That was all he said, all he had to say, before he turned back to Kinpaku.

-----Beside him, grasped firmly in his massive hand, was his even more massive wrecking ball. The chain wrapped up his arm to his shoulder and back down, thirty feet of chakra steel firmly in his grasp. The black, steel ball seemed to hum in his hands, and to any who looked closely, or was perceptive, they would notice that the ball itself was vibrating while Wanryoku was ramrod still.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Mahaha!~
Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Redera Issun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 0 0 :: r y σ
2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 0 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 2 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 415 :: Stamina 185 ::
:: AC 6050 :: Ryo 300 ::

Haituro's clone turned to the real Haituro and motioned him over. As the original Haituro entered the room he looked around a the mass of people who were there. The clone told him what Lady Raikage had said in a whisper, and Haituro nodded as he listened and looked at Lady Raikage as the clone spoke. As the clone finished his debrief the Original Haituro stepped forward. He looked down at the map then closed his eyes and traced the arc of the mortar in his head. Haituro wasn't the greatest at math or trigonometry but judging by the angle of the mortar and the direction it was coming from he figured he could locate the position it was fired from within a square mile. He opened his eyes and traced his finger gently over the map. "If I were to speculate where the shot came from..." His finger rested along the road from Kumogakure to Otogakure. "It'd be somewhere between Kumo and Oto." Haituro paused and looked up still pointing at the map. "Somewhere around here."

Once Haituro had projected the area he thought the mortar rounds had come from he listened as the Raikage spoke, speaking of Myurai and his team, which included Haituro going to take on the flaming feline that was rampaging and now moving through the city. He heard her speak of not sparing its feelings it no doubt had them, but, it was of utmost importance that they either capture or at least make the beast retreat. "I agree with you Lady Raikage, this beast has taken too many lives. Also you must think. Other villages are after the same sort of power that we have had so conveniently albeit unexpectedly placed in our laps. If we can capture and seal this beast we will have power that other villages do not." Haituro wasn't much of a speaker but he felt that if other villages could harness the power of a tailed beast they would need one of their own to defend against such power. I mean one tailed beast had taken out a quarter of their village already and it had just been summoned, this battle was far, far from over.

Being struck by an idea and smitten by fear for his squad mates he had almost forgotten, "Kazurai.. and Igarashi they're not here yet!" He said loudly almost a shout but not quite. "Lady Raikage, I know it may be asking too much but, is there a chance we can let them rest a bit once they arrive, they're no doubt going to need it if we're to take the tailed demon head on." Haituro blushed slightly, and unlike himself, normally he was calm cool and collected but the events of this day were anything like he had ever experienced. Haituro turned his head down towards the ground ashamedly. He didn't exactly feel in place here, he was a lowly genin, and all these people around him were chuunin, jounin, and the kage herself was addressing him.

Haituro comforted by the fact that Myurai was here though turned to him and whispered in his ear. "Myurai, i'd lie if I said I wasn't scared to take that thing head on." Haituro leaned back and sighed. "I mean I only have a few jutsu and only one genjutsu, do you really think i'm ready for this?" Haituro scratched at the back of his head nervously waiting for a reply from Myurai while shooting looks out the door keeping an eye out for Kazurai and Igarashi, hoping they'd get here safely. It broke his nindo to leave them behind but.. they appeared to be o.k. when he had left. He watched as the missing team mates appeared and appeared to be looking for Myurai and Haiuro. Haituro let out a sigh of relief watching this and turned his attention back to the conversation.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Azeiel The Fallen
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 300/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

Renji

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Panther | Chakra 370/370 | Stamina: 330/330~

Renji and Igarashi ran into the headquarters looking around seeing so many people from the village. Feeling bad about what she thought earlier she was upset with the fact that she care about the creature she saw then some of her own village shinobi and non-shinobi alike. She fell to her knees feeling really tired of all the running she had done to escape the creature. Trying to catch her breath she looked around again trying to find atleast someone she knew.

Yo-ko

Jonderken

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Kazuraii

Azeiel The Fallen

Redera Issun

Samuraixxgurl

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (800) / (9100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 230/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rushing in with Igarashi he quickly scanned the area to find Myurai and Haituro there. Running up to the both of them and considering there was only allies about he blurted out his findings. "Two things, The demon cat is now entering the area we just evacuated and I have a report on the enemy forces inside the village."

"My clones informed me that they encountered a squad of ten on the rooftops of the hospital. They managed to drive them off but I believe they had an ulterior motive. They left when they clearly had the upper hand in the battle. But that's not all, My clone reported that he clearly hit two of them with a powerful jutsu and they continued to run without disruption. Said he saw a greenish blue light emit from them when it hit. Near A rank lightning based attack. I don't know what to make of their equipment but they also managed to see them within two thick fogs that he had created. They are armed with a type of gun that can launch elemental kunai too." Pausing for a moment looking around making sure everyone could hear his report, he spoke a bit louder. "The hospital still has numerous paper tags of some sort around the roof, they had left behind during their retreat. Currently unsure as to where they moved to. An explosion caught my clone off guard loosing sight of the enemy."

The Sleeping Pacifist

Redera Issun

Azeiel The Fallen

Kiko_Alacran

Samuraixxgurl

Jonderken

a.renee.w

Yo-ko

Mana_ecl

(OOC: sorry i left out the quotes.. was late for work when i posted)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:03 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

This era was built on defiance and what they needed to better themselves with was with stronger alliance. While thinking this, she took a glance around the room. By now, Doki and the Anbu medics had stabilized the conditions of the others. Only now, came a new flood of the injured. Misery from decimated dreams will only kill them all. So they needed to carry on.
                        -----
                        To Black: Doki listened for as much as her ears could afford after Myurai. He was talking like a leader almost. He was a clone. So it made her wonder how much information the clone himself had sustained while the original..could be anywhere. But Thanatos. Despite how rocky their last conversation was, Doki was worried. He'd better come out on top, that b*****d. But the news of him taking down enemies haphazardly in success had given her the strength to smile. "That crazy idiot." She would look back to see Black again. By his side a new face and likely a young rookie. We need to be careful on who we choose for battle.. Pray tell, to save the most.

To Akasuchi-- the Flamingo b*****d:: Her brows could only afford to undulate as a sign of having difficulty dealing with his snoot remarks. What a jerk! She could have just let him bleed himself like a balloon and save her chakra on the better needed. Before she could ready her elbows for a hooked lariat, he spoke with the mentalist of an animal tamer. With the loss of his pig and everything..Doki understood that there was a significant aspect to which tamers mostly could understand before the general population in regards to creatures alike.

To Kinpaku-- The Iron Lady:: Her eyes widened at the Kage's suggestion. Her direction was understandable but the timing and people were....tweaked.. Calmly, Doki addressed the Raikage who seldom made such mistakes. It was understandable considering the constant chaos going on. "My lady, with the new flood of information that's coming in, I suggest some team formations to be changed. The names you've mentioned have just arrived and they must rest. As a medic, I stand firm to this." She chipped in politely but with a strong conscience. The arrival of Yukiko made things better. At least by a little bit. "Yukiko, if you could please get to healing anyone who needs it. Particularly those two." And she pointed in the direction where the unfamiliar shinobi male (Samuru) and Daitomi were last seen. Respectively in their own wards or either in the same room. Regardless, they needed help in the end.

Clone---to Wanryoku--the Stone Titan who doesn't listen for s**t.
                        Her eyes widened with absolute aggravation. She JUST had him healed and not even at a hundred percent. Absolutely starting to fume at his valor but more so the stubbornness he had just ignored her words of-- She stomped to where he picked up his weapon and grabbed at the end of the chain. Lucky he was holding the ball of it, Doki could only do her best to stop him from going any further. "I just told you! You are not going anywhere until you rest idiot! Don't be so hasty!" His spirit and morale was strong. Fit for a soldier or a maverick. But war couldn't afford mavericks.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 300/435 ❂ SP: 385/435
Theme Song

Yukiko Masaki
Welcome back~ Here we are again, in the fray xD

Aquos Dragoa

Lanfaer

Dcme

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

samuraixxgurl

Kazuraii

a.renee.w

The Sleeping Pacifist

Tao Benshin

Techniques/Jutsu used/Still in Use:
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Healing Hands

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
((Everyone nearby is affected by my active technique (see below). That's why you're all quoted.))

-----α lot happened quickly people were being rushed into this secret location evidently beneath the ANBU headquarters, which I had only seen before from afar, let alone knowing there was anything like this there. My wounds were fine, for now--though I would be hurting when I ended the Zama no Chiyu. Likewise, everyone around me was getting a nice boost in energy just from my presence. But most importantly it gave me a clear and steady mind, which was highly appreciative, especially after catching sight of the massive flaming catlike beast rampaging through the village. Was that what had caused the explosions?
-----Listening to the conversations around me, I was quickly able to determine that was not the case. In fact, the green haired jounin had blatantly pointed out that the Bijuu, as I heard it called, was attacking us and the apparent enemies alike.
-----Bijuu? As a member of the Hakemoto clan, even if I was only twelve, that word was well known to me. Our clan was known for their ability to suppress a Bijuu's chakra. While I was no where near skilled enough for that, at least I knew how terrifying one of them was now.
-----I watched closely everything that happened around me. I didn't see many missing faces among the shinobi I knew--wait. Where were Kazumi and Viktor? I felt my heart drop when I realized they weren't here among the chaos. Maybe I just couldn't see them?
-----No, I couldn't focus on that right now. People were running around healing, and those that weren't awaited orders from the Raikage.
-----I thought the worst of the chaos had died down, until someone came running in which two severely injured shinobi. Hoping to help, I moved closer to them for a moment to let my Zama no Chiyu affect them, then I returned to the rest of the group.
-----The Raikage was crudely putting together a map when I arrived, pointing out the locations she had gathered information about being attacked. She proceeded to dish out duties, sending me, Black--the white haired shinobi I'd seen a couple times before--, and the horned girl from before. One of the squads is requested to go deal with the Bijuu.
-----At that, a pink-haired male spoke up. I recalled him being the one to ride a boar out of the dojo grounds right after I'd arrived to start my training earlier. Was that really only a day ago? Either way, he tried to argue with the Raikage about trying to get the beast to join our side instead of attacking it. If what'd I'd heard about them in the past, they wouldn't consent to help us so easily.
-----Likewise, others questioned their orders, mostly genin, I noticed, but the green-haired jounin does as well.
-----I returned my gaze to the map the Raikage had made, analyzing to the best of my abilities the situation. The enemy had attacked the dojo, ANBU headquarters, plaza, and hospital notably. They had aimed for areas of high concentration, yes, but why instead of taking out the heart? If you wanted to destroy an ant mound or a wasp nest, you didn't go for the soldiers or the workers, you went for the queen. So why, then, hadn't they assumed the Raikage was in her tower?
-----This in mind, I looked up at her. I knew she had a lot of people talking to her, but I felt it needed said. "If I might, lady Raikage, why have we ignored the tower thusfar?" I gestured to the map, specifically the Raikage's mountain. "There's a lot of valuable information there that could affect not just our village but all of the hidden villages as a whole. Likewise, if they were trying to truly wipe us out, why didn't they assume that you were there? The only way they could have known is is there were a spy among our ranks." Stepping back, I felt uncertain for a moment, but built up the courage to continue. "It might be out of place for me to say, but I think some of us should be sent there."
-----I said none of this out of confidence I was right. In fact, I was terrified that I was wrong. What if she agreed and I led someone straight into a trap?

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 1 5 / 3 1 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 0 8 / 1 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Zama no Chiyu [State of Healing]
- While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes even more calm than normal. Abolishing all hatred, rage, and malice from their system in order to clear their minds. During this almost meditative state, his aches and pains seem to utterly fade, and he is able to release chakra surges in order to mend his or an ally's wounds.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Zama no Chiyu [State of Healing]
- While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes even more calm than normal. Abolishing all hatred, rage, and malice from their system in order to clear their minds. During this almost meditative state, his aches and pains seem to utterly fade, and he is able to release chakra surges in order to mend his or an ally's wounds.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +60 Chakra/ +60 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Redera Issun

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

Jonderken

Dcme

Aquos Dragoa

Yukiko Masaki

a.renee.w

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Azeiel The Fallen

The Sleeping Pacifist

Yo-ko

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:55 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (665/665) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (1,035/1,035)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Arms still folded and a calm stare as the rain poured in the areas dousing the flames; the crow clone began to gather information that was relayed from the original. Nodding its head it suddenly shot on guard. Eyes stretching and a serious glare forth, where the three red panda cubs all started to arch their backs.'' Someone's coming.. '' All spoke in the same moment, this new comer was of Jounin level, and certainly was not alone as he brought other jounin with him. Were they already found out and on the attack..? A silhouette figure appearing in the rain, his stance starting to add into his standing tall posture. The crow clone narrowed its eyes and began to relay a message from Black to the Panda cubs.'' Be careful little ones, we don't know who this i-..? '' The sound of his name being called, and the appearance of Myurai following through with injured company. Stepping to the side and bring his body into a side step, he watched the small jounin walk down the stairs and escort the injured Daitomi and another unknown Jounin level nin. Not even attempting to waste his attention, for everything counted in terms of sighting; it brought its eyes back to the front. It was not long after till he saw the panda cubs get roweled up once more. A new presence? Did they follow him? No, however, a female with long pure white hair walked through. Sporting a kumogakure headband, and a nostalgic aura about herself the clone moved to the side. Whoever she was, she was a medic for the village just like Doki.

Hearing the Raikage speak up on part of his behalf, he simply shook his head. The plan was risky, for he witnessed too many holes inside of it.'' With all due respect, that plan has many holes and faults in it. As Keila reiterated, some are not built or prepared for this. It is reckless, and as I've stated before Lady Raikage. This is only a crow clone of me, it can only do but so much aside from relaying information. I've gathered information on each spot during my motion throughout the village. Airi's a powerful and strong willed Kunoichi, but she is also only a Genin and has just gotten started. It isn't safe to just send a genin out there, especially with another. No offense to them, but these crows won't hold up against a powerful opponent have anything arrive or people. Just by piecing the information together, we are under attack by the two tailed cat, and terrorist just like Konaha. Remember when I explained the giant fox attacking them, when my shadow clone was there? '' Looking up to the heavens, he began to grow cautious on the feeling of danger approaching.'' It'd be a suicide mission, that is why I suggested scouts be sent. It ensures better safety methods than that of just trying to fight things that may be out of their lead. That guy, Samuru? The unknown guy, is by no means ready to get back in this war. He's have yet to be healed. So is Daitomi, you need to know everything in full in order to formulate a plan. The gates is where the true threat is, for there is a kunoichi there that is cloaked with cat like features.

She has the entire ANBU at her wisp. For some reason, everything including the ecosystem is calm and peaceful, and not even acknowledging the dangers around it. Not even the destruction of the village. This is where you need to step in, in order to truly evacuate the injured; for you are possibly the strongest among us. Doki can handle along with Keila and the new medic as well as Daitomi and that new shinobi. They've been banged up already, and have yet to be fully back onto their feet. Let them stay here and receive treatment until it is necessary to go on the offensive. What your plan is doing, is sending all your checker pieces to the front lines only to get over lapped while leaving the bases free to be taken. Now if I am correct, they have more or less shot off towards the Raikage office; it was not as damaged as to completely be torn down. More of a literal panic attack on us. They may have assumed you were inside. Had you not actually ventured to the dojo you could have ended up out of commission for a moment.

Looking downwards and towards the open space of the upper floor on the hatches entrance; he sighed once she stated such a thought as to regard the beast.'' Look at Daitomi, an Jounin of high power and this other high jounin. Sending Myurai in there alone with two chunin is no better than them holding the front. Despite the wrong it's done to us, imagine the wrong we've done to it. Keeping it locked up in a seal under our village for who knows how long. It wasn't up until we were all genin that it broke loose and escaped. It's doing this as vengeance, besides..'' Sighing and bringing his palm to his cheek, he rubbed it.'' I have a plan to take this beast down, but we don't need to waste time or watch each others back at the same time. We have to move quickly. Now I know help is on the way, but you have to distract the sudden gate keeper Raikage. I will meet the others soon enough in order to handle the giant cat, right after I put out these flames. '' Hearing Akasuchi's words he nodded. He was right, and from the looks of it he was a tamer classed shinobi; having cried that hard over a boar. It must have meant the world to him. It was only a matter of time before-?! Kazurai had started to explain, yet a giant explosion and heat wave passed through all of a sudden. Having Black's eyes cast towards the direction of the plaza.'' Well it certainly is not in the streets anymore, it seems to be heading into the plaza if not already in it.. And just from Kazurai's explanation, proves my point of why it needed to be scouts than ambush. No terrorist act such as this is simple run amok; this was planned. For those paper tags, have your clone identify them all. ''

With Doki's interject into the discussion, the crow clone looked towards her and nodded. He then brought his attention back towards outside.''...... Hm. Kazurai, search for the terrorist with your cat friend. Be stealthy, do not attack unless needed for a crafty escape. Seeing as Akasuchi is a Tamer, correct me if I'm wrong. He can track down those terrorist with his natural skills. The cat girl could prove a lot of help as well seeing as she is what she is. Doki, lead everyone here at the temporary safe spot. Keila put up a genjutsu that can throw off oncoming terrorist have they attempt to break through. Giant nin, go with Kaileer and Airi to the Office and douse those flames. Inspect it, and be careful by all means. They could be anywhere lurking on the inside and possibly have traps set up. If needed, destroy the entire building by all means. Kaileer is right, that information is important, however those I evacuated carried majority of the scrolls out that was surviving from the fire. An-?! '' Sounds of motions and from what the pandas and crows saw, the cat was heading for the office..'' That can not be good... Myurai! I'll meet you at the office, do not worry we have back up on the way! This is no time to argue people, this is not a drill, we need to move out stat! Kaileer and Giant, and Airi, head to the Makeshift Malevolence, Ruins and see if it is suitable for a safe heaven for the people here to migrate. After that report to Doki and go off of her orders and be safe! ''

Raising his arm, he would disperse into a murder of crows and spread out; his voice still being heard via telepathy connection with his panda cub Rin.'' Find me in the Residential Area. Hurry, I will be there waiting. '' With that said, the panda cubs would scatter outwards leaving the clouds to stop raining and reveal a clear day of apocalypse.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 Crow Clone 】
Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ]
Official Description:
Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uchiha Itachi. This technique allows Itachi to create a clone composed of crows. The Itachi clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain his consciousness. This allows him to speak and react while in crow form.
Guild Description: See official description.

Total Chakra Used: 20
Total Stamina Used:

Rin Tin and Jin Jutsu

Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ]
Official Description: Ukojizai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows Pain to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. He can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it. This also allows him to detect the individual's Chakra level and skill.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires clouds.

Total Chakra Used:
Total Stamina Used:

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
< 1500 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Chuunin rank.
• Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
• Requires Jounin rank.
• Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
< 3500 Ryo >
Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
|Cost: 両 110 Ryo
|Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
|Cost: 両 20 Ryo
|Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
• Requires Jounin rank.

Misujage

Aquos Dragoa

samuraixxgurl

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Kiko_Alacran

Dcme

Yo-ko

Azeiel The Fallen

Lanfaer

Jonderken

Kazuraii

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:21 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 12900 ¥ AC:032650 ¥ Chakra : 630, Stored Chakra : 315 ¥
¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

Myurai received his orders with a bow as he listened to everyone doubt the raikage, when black said his piece true it had a good plan but it was missing something. The short Jounin looked around slowing looking into the eyes of all the shinobi around him and one thing rang into his mind. A fire sprang in his stomach as he knew what was to be done. Hearing black doubt the genin and the chunin he waited until he was finished before speaking very quietly," Your wrong Black.." Taking a deep breath he slowly stood up onto the bench next to the table then up onto the table with the map as he began slowly at first but each word carrying the passion and drive of a true shinobi," Listen to me, Listen all. I see in all of you a storm of emotions, anger, fear, hatred.. calm. Some of you may think your orders are suicide. Yet you are wrong, may you be genin, chunin, jounin, doesnt matter. Those shinobi out there will still be looking to us. TO US, to lead, and what will they see frightened cowereds inside a derelict ruin tunnel, NO. They will see brave men and women." Turning around slowly to face another section of the faceless masses huddled into the tunnels he continued," We did not choose this battle. We did not choose this destruction, But what we CAN choose is to FIGHT, Fight for the gift of survival that is yours by RIGHT. That survival lies not in some rule or law BUT IN US. In the actions we take on this day. If this be out fate to die this day, then let history REMEMBER. That as free men and free women we CHOSE to make it so. This day is your day for ALL ETERNITY. When your ancestors look back upon this day they will know that the STRENGTH of Kumogakure lies, not in its strength of arms, or the technology it possess. It lies in EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. IN THE HEARTS OF YOU ALL. Your COURAGE, your VALOR, your HONOR. So stand, FIGHT, By the roars of your valor, by the flash of your blades they will know what we can do. It is their turn to bleed, it is their turn to burn. I ask you now to stand with me, FIGHT, and let you battle cry be DEATH!!!!" Stepping down from his perch he drew his blade from its sheath looking to Haituro and said," You tell me. I believe in you. Follow your heart and your instinct and you will be alright." Forming a seal he disappeared in a explosion of ice dust.

[exit to office]

Misujage

Aquos Dragoa

samuraixxgurl

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Kiko_Alacran

Dcme

Yo-ko

Azeiel The Fallen

Lanfaer

Jonderken

Kazuraii

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image|
|Samuru Sanmiitai
|
|
|
|
| Jounin | Konohagakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette |
Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

|
|
[I've fallen so far that to rise is inevitable.]
[but to rise risks falling again and I don't know if I can]

|
|
|
He was....so very tired of people talking about him where he could hear them. Samuru put a fist on the edge of the stretcher, forcing himself up onto his side, hearing the end of Myurai's speech and rolled his eyes. Yes, yes. He was on his way to Raikage for sure with that little gem I hope I'm not around to hear anymore sappy s**t. he flung his legs off the stretcher, holding it tightly with one hand. It seemed like no one had time to actually do any healing, sloughing it off on others while they all bickered about politics. Standing gingerly, Samuru checked his shoulder, rotating it gently to find the stiffness of being abusively relocated had passed. The only serious injuries he had now were the burns to his shoulder and left side and the shards of wood in his back and along the side of his face. Even those wounds had soothed slightly even though Samuru was capable of simply discarding the pain mentally I need a weapon. he glanced around, seeing none but it wasn't that much of an issue. If he could get a large shard of metal or broken wood, that would suffice...for now though. He walked through the crowd, ignoring everyone except the Raikage who he confronted "You want me to go somewhere, yes?" he'd heard his name along with two others and, while he didn't give a rat's left testi about what others thought of him, he wanted to know who and where he was going "Where?" he demanded. Contrary to the views of those who'd spoken without knowing him or simply discarded him because of his physical state, Samuru had yet to actually exert any energy. He'd simply been thrown around most viciously and blown up a couple of times....which resulted in a very pissed off Jounin. Standing there, glaring, he gave off a 'stay the ******** out of my way' aura "You know I prefer not to get involved. That was my request when I first arrived, to be left alone. But right now, I understand that we are in agreement about this thing. I will fight for Kumo today." he said, his tone hard as diamonds as his fist clenched and he agreed with Kinpaku. He'd seen the demon...it seemed plenty happy to destroy the residential district and he doubted it would stop because someone said 'Wanna talk about it?'. He subsided though, waiting for Kinpaku to give him his orders or for someone to heal his a**. Point was, he sure was hell was not sitting back on that stretcher.

|

|
[To be betrayed...it hurts]
[To forgive and still love...that sweet agony will not leave me]
[But I treasure that pain and wear it openly.]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items