Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:08 pm
The guard carried little Kyo over his shoulder into the hospital, a nurse took Kyo and gently carried him into a room to get checked for what injuries he had. He was still out cold and the guard got a huge talking from the nurse about taking care of the injured. The nurse went back to stitching Kyo's lips and bandage as much as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm
Rayzu holds on to his new sword and he enters in the hospital he then fall and passes out as he enters when they try and take the sword blades come out to anyone that tries and touch it. they doctors just had to heal him while he held the sword. As he awoke the sword keep calling him " i must eat " "feed me" it said over and over rayzu once mostly recovered took his sword and walked out of the hospital to find his sword a meal.  

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai ran all the way to the hospital. She had talked with Kyo's mother. "My dear girl, Kyo is in the hospital." Once the word hospital escaped his mother's mouth; Dai took off running. She walked into the main door and walked over to the front desk. "I'm here to see Kyoishi Inuzuka." Dai said trying to catch her breath. "Are you family?" The nurse asked. "Teammate and older sister." Dai told her. The nurse nodded and pointed the way to Kyo's room. "Thank you." Dai walked quickly to the room that held Kyo. She stood in the doorway for a moment before Shi started barking at her. "Calm down, Shi. It's me, Dai." She spoke to Shi as she stepped into the room further. Picking Shi up from the bed and sitting in the chair next to the bed. "Look at you Kyo. What did you do?" She mumbled as she stared at him. Petting Shi like she use too.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:25 am
Kyo groaned as he woke up to Shi barking. His body ached from fighting without rest for days. Turning his head he felt how sore his jaw was and saw Dai. Eyes going wide as she spoke in a slight whisper. "I...had...fun hehe." It hurt to speak but he was happy to see Dai again! Shi panted and snuggled his head into her chest.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai smiled as Kyo looked at her. "Of course you did." She laughed lightly and continued to pet, Shi. Her elbow protection plates tapped against the armrests. "How did this happen, Kyo?" She asked. "And don't lie to me, little brother." She smiled at him. "Kyo got hurt because I left. He got hurt because I wasn't here. I broke my promise to him." Dai thought as she looked him over. She was gone for at least three days just to fail at training. Just to come home to finding Kyo had been hurt. Dai's face slowly sank into feeling really bad about the events that happened in her time away.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 am
He sat up in the bed and rubbed his head. "Well...I fought a genin who burned my hand...I sparred another genin for fun then went to patrol the village when I spotted a spy and he attacked..." He kind of felt sad he lost, and to a clan member! He pouted and lied aboutthe next part. "B-but I won!" Shi rolled his eyes.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher walked in and immediately sought out one of the nurses "Yes. Broken ribs...All right." he replied in answer to her questions and went to sit in a room. He pulled his shirt off so the nurse could examine the injury, noting some very ugly bruising on his back and right side.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:45 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai smiled as Kyo spoke. she chuckled a little and sat Shi on the bed. She retrieved a some vial from her sighed pouch. She sat next to Kyo and began applying the ointment to his cuts and browses. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help. As teammates we carry fights together." Dai brushed lightly over his stitches. "But as family, I have failed you." Dai's voice became a little distant. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, Kyo. I really am." She whispered to him as Dai started to tear.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Sypher gave the doctor a wary look as the man tried to lift his arm "Listen. I told the nurse and yes I'm sur-EYOW!" Sypher voiced an extremely unmanly yelp that echoed through the whole hospital as the doctor yanked his arm up straight. It stressed the ribs and, without meaning to, Sypher kicked the doctor hard in the stomach. It knocked the man off his feet and back out into the hall as Sypher pulled his arm close to his side with a slight wheeze. More of a whimper but Sypher would never admit it "They're broken, you idiot! Didn't I just try to say that?!" he snapped, wiping his eyes "Geez..." the doctor was carted off and a nurse came in, apologizing profusely "Just keep that guy away from me." Sypher waved the nurse away as she went to get a new doctor and lay down on the bed Maybe I should have just dealt with it myself! he winced and then turned to get a look in the hall, wondering who else was here. And hoping he hadn't caused any harm with his shouting.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:12 pm
Kyo whinced as Dai started to put ointment on his cuts, he tried to wiggle away. Shi curled up at the end of the bed to watch. "Ow! Y--you didn't fail me Dai-chan..." He scratched the stitches on his lip as he spoke. The bruises stung for they were mostly on his face, belly, and chest. He heard what sounded lke a women's scream, but it was the hospital so it was usual and it was as loud and girly as Kyo's scream a few seconds ago.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:21 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

A tear slipped down her cheek as Dai smiled at him. "Sorry." She said as he winced at her touch. Dai continued applying the ointment. "I may have not failed you. But I still feel bad that you got hurt and I wasn't there." She nodded as she placed the cap back onto the vial and smiled at her little brother. Dai jumped as she heard a yelp from down the hall. She was to busy looking at her little brother to even turn. "You've grown, Kyo." She giggled. "You're going to be a heart breaker when you get older." She told him as she smiled sweetly at him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Sypher pulled his shirt on as the nurse left Finally. he stood and started out of the hospital. He passed a room with two people in it, paused then walked back to peer in "...Kyo?" he asked, staring at the boy with the split lip. It looked like him but he hadn't seen Kyo in....a year at least. And who was the brown haired girl?

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:35 pm
He relaxed as the pain subsided again, he had four stitches on one side of his lips and he still looked like a racoon with both eyes being black. Shi had already disappeared to go wander since the nurse took all of the treats Kyo had on him. "Don't be so hard on yourself...bleh girls have cooties...!" He halted his sentence as someone called his name and he looked up. "S--sypher?!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai turned to where she faced Sypher as he said Kyo's name. She stood and smiled. "It's been awhile, Sypher." A paper butterfly appeared on Sypher's shoulder; flapping its tiny wings. Knowing that he would only realize who she was through her bloodline. She giggled and she slipped the vial into her pouch. "It's been almost a year since he saw me last.*sigh* And I'm still a Genin." Though her thoughts were heartbreaking to her and her alone. Dai continued to smiled like nothing was wrong.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Sypher smiled at the little paper butterfly "Dai. I didn't recognize you. What happened to your hair?" he asked as he came in the room, sitting lightly on the corner of Kyo's bed "What happened to you, Kyo? You're all beat up again." he said, smiling lightly. Inside though, his chest hurt so badly he thought he might need the nurse again.

I'll protect this place
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games