Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:03 am
Sypher blinked, not sure how to respond to Nijiro's smile "Uhm...well, like I said. Don't meddle with him in anyway." he pushed his tea away and shifted uneasily "Now. We've eaten, some more than others. Were do you all want to go when you've all finished? And do you have any questions about Cloud? I know I asked a lot of questions before..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath smiled when Sypher accounted for his not eating. He knew it seemed odd, but this was to be expected. People wouldn't understand the rules of being a monk. It was a lifestyle you had to live to understand. Though he was hungry...

Regardless, Breath sat quietly. He had no questions, at least for the moment, and he planned on waiting until his teammates spoke first.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 am

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx ❝If I may ask, I would like to see the markets. On the way to the Raikage's office, ❞ Nijiro nodded her head, emitting a small sound of approval, face going calm once more as she ate another slice of her sushi. Nijiro really was impressed by the sights on the stalls and the windows, and would really appreciate the opportunity to grab a souvenir. Maybe something for her father; what would he like, she wondered.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm
"Of course. The shopping district isn't too far from here." Sypher said quickly, glad that Nijiro had said something and cleared away the silence "We can go to the ruins as well. They're very beautiful in their own way." he stood slightly and headed up to speak to the cook, pulling a black slip from his pocket. He began chatting with the cooks and waiters as he waited for the rest to finish up eating, not intending to rush them.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

User Image

Ryo Aokawa
Hidden Mist || Genin || Bukijutsu || Suiton

User Image

Ryo looked at Sypher and than at Nijiro and smiled with his mouth full of meat buns before swallowing them. "I'm willing to go anywhere, but I want to get to training soon." he said as he seemed to have a bit of food on his cheek. He than stood up and seemed to had a smile upon his face. "I want to get to training ASAP!" he shouted as he was now pumped and ready for anything.

User Image

User Image "I Will Act Upon The Will of The Village Hidden In The Mist.." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 pm
Sypher glanced over his shoulder as Ryo began shouting, feeling slightly weary of the boy now. He's like Kyo...Their names are even similiar. he shivered and paid the tab before returning back to the group "You can train at the ruins. I do." he said, smiling slightly before bending down to shoulder his bag once more "If you all are ready...we can go to the shopping district. If you really want to go to the training though, Ryo-san, I'll summon Raidan and he can take you there." he didn't clarify who Raidan was but figured that it wouldn't matter much.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

"I'll likely stay with Ryo. I'd like to help him in his weapon training, since we use the same weapon style." Breath added in. He assumed Raidan was some type of creature or summoning spell, since summoning a full, sentient person would be... crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm
Sypher smiled "All right then. One moment..." he took a deep breath and his hands blurred as he signed. Raidan, a small but spunky falcon, swooped to land on Sypher's shoulder. Lightning danced all along Raidan's feathers and Sypher winced, clearly nervous around the sparks as the falcon shuffled about before speaking "Oye, boss! What's this nonsense? Calling me in here...do I get some food? I better get some food!" "Yes, you get food. You're going to take them to the ruins, got it? And stay with them! Don't leave them alone in case someone shows up." "Like your boss, boss?" Sypher winced again "Aye. Like my master." Raidan eyed the two boys before fluttering onto the table and snapping up a dumpling with a quick flick "Let's go, boyos'! I needs some stretching!" "Raidan will take you to the ruins." Sypher smiled at Breath and Ryo as Raidan began complaining loudly about their heads, demanding food and movement. Raidan alighted on Breath's shoulder as Sypher went back to the table "Hey kid. I expect some fun! You like fun yeah?" Raidan's nature was very much playful and he shuffled along Breath's shoulders as lightning sparked on his wings and head.

Sypher returned to the table and smiled at Nijiro "Whenever you're ready, we can go."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro nodded, not wanting to split up the team in such a foriegn and still slightly hostile place, but she wasn't one to force people along to something they had no interest in. The Hatake clan member finished her sushi, standing up and a hand sliding under one of the thin straps that comprised of her seemingly one-piece obi. Pulling out of one of the hidden slits were a few coins between her fingers, enough to pay for her meal.

❝Play nice, boys. I don't want to explain to Mi why you no-longer have any organs.❞ Nijiro gave her lazy smile once more, her morbid side showing lightly, grey eyes creased up in fake humour. Placing the coins down, Nijiro nodded to Sypher, the smoking pipe in her mouth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm
Sypher picked her payment up and pushed it back in her hands "The thought is nice but you are our guest. The meal has already been payed for." he smiled and nodded slightly before turning and heading out the door "Raidan." the falcon alighted on his shoulder once and he murmured to it, eliciting a nod before the falcon swooped back to land on Breath's shoulder. Sypher pushed out into the streets and paused, holding the door for Nijiro before they left "Is there anything your looking for in particular at the shops?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath looked at this falcon curiously. "That's a strange question for a falcon to ask." he remarked aloud. Then again, this is a talking animal. Strange must be the standard. "But yeah. I like fun." Breath didn't mind things that weren't fun either, so this bird would probably be disappointed. Breath looked at Nijiro next. "Enjoy your shopping." He said simply, overlooking the dark comment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm
Raidan gave a cackle of laughter "You are my type of person! Man, I wish Sypher enjoyed life like you do. He's a blast but his master makes it hard to have." the falcon muttered in displeasure, not liking Apollo at all for the single time they met "All right! If that other boyo is ready, we can take off! Ha! Get it? Take off? Yup. I'm so smart." Raidan seemed immensely pleased with his extremely lame joke and took off, flying out the door over Sypher's head "Hop too, Misties! Hop too!" he crowed as he took off down the streets.

((Exit:Raidan to Ruins))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

"Hey, wait!" Ryo still hadn't payed, but Raidan was off. Breath snatched up Jibu, stood up, and started to follow the falcon. He stumbled a few steps, turning around to face Ryo. "Finish up and meet me there. We need to train." He ran after Raidan, dashing through the open door that Sypher was holding for Nijiro.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro kept her lazy smile, picking up the coins, knowing that some find it an insult when the guest tries to pay for something they had already taken care of.

❝I see. That is very kind.❞ Nijiro spoke around the smoking pipe. She'd just sneak the coins onto Sypher later, she supposed. Nodding her head once more in thanks when Sypher held the door open for her, the Hatake girl stepped out onto the street, the lone strap of her messenger bag cutting across from her shoulder, down between the center of her chest, and around the right side of her hip.

❝I... don't know. I never really shop. My Aunty does that for me.❞ Nijiro explained, eyes taking in their surroundings as she waited to follow Sypher to the markets.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm
Sypher followed her out, pulling his jacket out of his bag and slipping into it "Well...who are you shopping for?" he asked as he started walking down the street. He kept his hands in his pockets as he moved, creating a lazy look as his jacket was several times too big for him "Once you know that, you can judge what they might like and go from there. I can't really help you much more than that." he laughed slightly but looked extremely uncomfortable "I've never had any friends and being an orphan...no family to speak of either." he turned down a street as they walked, pushing through the crowds to the shopping district.

((Exit:Shopping District))

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games