Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████ {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi felt heard the door open and turned her head slightly, recognizing Kouhei immediately. He did not look pleased or displeased, a vexing trait he seemed to have learned in his seven years away from Mist. Or maybe he was just that type of person. Either way it was hard to determine just what he was thinking because of it. Before she could forewarn Kouhei not to use titles he was already addressing her in the formal manner, Mi turning her back to Yokai and staring straight at Kouhei with a wide eyed stare. Closing her eyes slowly she nodded, her form of acknowledgment to his presence there. Walking up to Kouhei she handed him a scroll, one that would let him know upon unrolling it that this was to be treated as a B ranked mission. Any necessary expenses were to be issued under her name. "Tsuruya Kouhei meet... Yokai. He was found, injured, by the gates with know knowledge of who he is; a matter we are going to look into." Mi said, positioning herself so that she could easily see Kouhei by the door and Yokai sitting on the bed. Crossing her arms she kept herself from fidgeting by tucking her hands underneath her underarms. "You have already been assigned a Genin and I hate to further burden you but I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to show Yokai around Kirigakure, should he like to venture around of course. Granted he is feeling up to it." It sounded so bad now that she said it. It would have been so much easier to just say, 'I want you to follow him around and make sure he doesn't get into trouble'. Kouhei must have seriously regretted coming back to Kirigakure by now and she was only making things worse. "Apparently he is able to still use his Jutsu despite having no prior recognition about who he was but that's about it. " Hopefully Tsuruya saw this in a different light than the obvious. Mi was trusting him with this mission. It was not exactly a laid back type of situation she would just hand over to anyone. Mi's crimson gaze dropped to the ground as she silently beat herself up on the matter. "I will check up on you guys from time to time. Hopefully the matter with Yokai is settled quickly." Mi straightened out her cuffs by tugging on them, her short steps leading her to the door. Before she could make her exit she turned to face them once more. "I am not doing this to pick on you guys. Nor am I doing this to keep a watch over you either. If I do not approach the matter this way the ending results could be worse... If there are any problems please come to my office. " Mi turned and left the office then, going out to back track and find Alyzar. She needed to speak with him about a few issues.

[E X I T : Graveyard ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am
Trickster トリック スターUser Image
|
Past: : : unknown
| |
| | |
Intentions: : : unknown

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai looked up at Mi as she spoke, listening and nodding his thanks "Thank you...again..." he glanced at the new man who had arrived courtesy an Anbu outside the room. He went a little pale when the man addressed Mi as the Kage She's the Kage? So...It would be Mi-dono then? he linked his fingers tightly together, his nails biting into the back of his hand. They didn't break the surface though and he relaxed them as Mi-dono spoke again I don't mind being watched or picked on...Its not like I'm from this village... he thought but didn't say anything, still watching the man, Tsuruya Kouhei, as Mi-dono left "Nice to meet you, Kouhei-san" he leaned back into his pillows, pulling his legs up closer to his body. He was still waiting on a shirt so for now he had his pants and jacket on, the jacket draped over his shoulders "Thanks for, ah, putting up with me...I don't think it was by choice but...I'm grateful regardless." he smiled a little, wondering how this would go.

I may know nothing...but I know the side I'm on
is MY OWN.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 am
User Image
T S U R U Y A X K O U H E I

[ Kirigakure | Chuunin | Genjutsu Brawler ]

No knowledge of who he was... This would be... Kouhei unrolled the scroll and glanced at it, thankful to see that htis was a B ranked mission. Whether it had been a mission or not, Kouhei would have done so, of course. Yokai... It was an interesting name, and since he had no recollection of his past, obviously he didn't have a last name. Peculiar. It seemed as though the man was put off by the fact that Kouhei addressed the Kage as such, and it occurred to him that the Mizukage probably hadn't told the stranger that she was the Kage, for the sake of keeping his stress level lower. After the brief introductions, the Mizukage asked Kouhei to show the man around the village, and at this Kouhei felt like slamming his forehead into a wall. But he didn't. In fact, his expression, as usual, didn't change at all. He looked into the Kage's eyes and saw that she didn't summon him to be a tour guide. This made the matter much more tolerable... Had Kouhei been summoned to babysit and show this man around... Well, his hut would once more have an occupant.

With a final goodbye, the Kage left the two alone in the room. As the Mizukage left, the mysterious man--Yokai, was he called?--addressed Kouhei. Normally, Kouhei would have winced at the use of his first name... But he was better at maintaining his composure now, and even though Yokai didn't call him by his last name for formalities, Kouhei's expression remained unchanged. He thanked Kouhei for putting up with him, and in response Kouhei smiled at him. The smile itself, unlike the last time he had tried to be pleasant, wasn't all that unusual. But with his eyes closed for the moment, it looked like he was in pain--eyes closed as though he were wincing and his teeth appearing clenched. He was trying to help the man to know that he wasn't a burden (compared to those snot-nosed Genin, at least--Kouhei would take a man with no recollection of his past over an annoying Genin any day), but his smile came out more like someone was threatening his life and forcing him to act normal. Luckily, this smile quickly returned to his normal expression.

Kouhei did not speak as found a chair to sit in and sat down. He was not a man of many words, and if Yokai wanted to converse, then he would have to begin the conversation. It appeared as though he was pretty comfortable here in the hospital, and so Kouhei felt there was no need to ask if he wanted to tour the village. Yokai was aware that the Kage was fine with him touring the village, and Kouhei wasn't exactly the type to try and entertain him. This would be an extremely easy job if Yokai simply wanted to stay in the hospital, and it would even be pretty easy if Kouhei just had to make sure that the man didn't burn down any buildings or sell information to a spy or something of the sort... And show him around, which would be the most challenging part. Kouhei almost wished that this man was a spy--maybe a sleeper spy--so that his ventures would seem purposeful. All this social interaction was overwhelming, quite frankly... But he would do his job, and hopefully he would grow more accustomed to being social.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

That's an...interesting expression... Yokai thought, blinking in response to what could have been called a grimace. But he didn't think it was a bad expression. Just...a little odd. "So...uhm..." he bit the inside of his cheek as he tried to think of something to say. His company didn't seem to be much of a talker but Yokai felt like he should at least get to know the village "What...uh..." he sighed, not knowing how to phrase anything without being insulting and tired of trying "What is the village like? And what rank are you? Do you care if you're called Kouhei-san? Or should I call you something else? Is Mi-d I mean, your kage, is she a healer?" he asked, pushing a lot of questions out at once. He was watching the door for a nurse, hoping to catch one and maybe get a shirt since they'd thrown his old one away "I'm not sure what's supposed to be in a village or what the...the hierarchy might be so could you tell me what's here? Also, do you think you can tell me anything about this?" he dug in his pocket and leaned forward, holding a slip of bloody paper. It was about three inches long and an inch wide, a piece of the paper bandages that had been around his chest. It seemed like normal paper but "I'm just curious where it came from..." he explained. Yokai took a deep breath and rubbed his neck, finally done with the first of his questions.

is MY OWN.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image

Kouhei blinked. It was obvious that Yokai would have a lot of questions, but he hadn't expected this many questions. Especially this many questions that he didn't have exact answers to. What was the village like? The village was the village... Other than living in recluse, Kouhei had never left Kirigakure, so he really had no way of comparing it to anything. It was unfathomable to even consider what an outsider would think of the village, let alone to try and summarize it for an outsider. The Kage was a good person, or at least the Kage Kouhei had known... The new Kage was a complete stranger. There were shops lining the streets, the restaurant with damn good noodles, the relaxing hot springs... Overall, Kirigakure was his home. Thinking about all of the different parts of the village made Kouhei remember why he had come back... Because he loved Kirigakure. Even if his brother was missing, and even if living here made him feel guilty, as though it were his brother that should be here and not him, Kouhei loved Kirigakure and that was why he would never be able to leave. "Kirigakure... Is very... Moist." he said flatly, his emotions towards the village not even showing through his brief description.

Next was his rank, simple enough. "I am Chuunin rank." As for what to call him... Kouhei wanted to say that he felt more comfortable being referred to by his last name, but at the same time he didn't know Yokai's family name, and as such the courtesy couldn't be returned. "Call me what you will." he responded. Then Yokai asked about the Kage... Kouhei knew nothing about his Kage, and in all honesty he wanted to be asking those same questions. He knew the Mizukage from when he had previously been here, but this woman was a complete stranger. From this individual's blathering, Kouhei knew more about him than he did about the Mizukage--and he knew nothing more about Yokai than Yokai knew about himself. Was she a healer? Possibly, probably. Being in the hospital, it was very likely that Yokai would know more about that than Kouhei would. "I do not know if Madame Kage is a healer," was how Kouhei phrased his lack of knowledge about the Kage.

Yokai proceeded to pose an inquiry which Kouhei was not sure of the meaning. It was such a broad question, "what's supposed to be in a village" and the "village hierarchy" that there wasn't a clear answer. Since he was being barricaded with question, Kouhei didn't have an opportunity to ask what Yokai meant before the man was holding a piece of paper out and asking him to examine it. Without removing it from Yokai's hand, Kouhei held it between his index finger and his thumb and looked closely. To him, it appeared as a normal piece of a bandage. Bloodstained, undoubtedly belonging to Yokai. He asked where it had come from, and Kouhei knew that he was wondering where, most likely, he had come from... The bandages were possibly his only clue? Kouhei wasn't sure, and these were just his wild guesses. "I can only say that it is a piece of bandage." If he knew more, he would have said as much. Yokai probably already knew that it was a bandage, and so it wouldn't really do him any good. But it was Kouhei honestly telling him about the piece of paper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai listened attentively and while the answers weren't what he expected, it did help him a little It is moist...that's for sure. he thought, remembering how troublesome it had been outside the gates. He'd thought for sure that he'd fallen into a different world "Chuunin..." he said the word out loud, hoping it might help him figure out what his own rank would be. But, like everything else, nothing came to him and his lips went into a tight thin line. He almost didn't hear Kouhei's next answer He doesn't know? Well....I guess that's to be expected...right? he took the paper back as Kouhei let go, rubbing his thumb over it again "But...its made of paper...I thought bandages were...well made of something else..." he didn't know what else but before he could think a Nurse finally brought in a shirt "Thank you." he said taking it and glancing down at it. It was a clean white shirt with a button up collar and he immediately liked it Its just a white shirt... he reasoned but Yokai was pleased regardless. He sloughed off his jacket and slid his arms into the sleeves, wincing slightly as he stretched his ribs "Do you know a good place to eat...?" he asked, wondering what he liked to eat Geez...I can't even remember what food I like. he thought, buttoning up his shirt.

is MY OWN.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

It was true... Bandages were usually made of gauze, or another sort of lighter paper. But the question was, why else would a piece of paper be bloody? Curious, truly curious. Kouhei's curiosity had now been peaked, and he was no longer irritated at having to babysit this individual. From living in recluse for so long, his sense of reality had been dull and he had developed an almost childish hunger for adventure, like the type in stories. This mystery, this man with this bloody piece of paper and no memory of his past, was enough to make Kouhei less irritated. In fact, hardly irritated at all. Possibly this is why he was selected for the mission, so that he could rediscover his longing for adventure? To force him back into the life of the Shinobi, and not only do so but also bring him to love it like he couldn't while he brother was still around? The thought was dark... After all, his brother could be dead for all he knew. But as a Shinobi, Shuuhei really had been a constant downer, and now that Kouhei was free of his brother, he could finally be himself, in a sense.

Yokai asked about a place to eat, and Kouhei recalled the restaurant he had gone to with his student to train. "There is a restaurant." he said simply. There wasn't exactly anywhere else to eat at all, and as such it was the best place in the village. By Kouhei's definition, it was a "good place to eat", but it all depended on what sort of food one prefers. Kouhei thought to ask if Yokai wanted to head over there, but he would probably ask to go if he wanted to, and if he didn't want to then there was really no purpose in Kouhei asking. As such, he said nothing and waited for the other to respond.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Debating whether to take his jacket or not, Yokai glanced at Kouhei "A restaurant...." he repeated and looked back at his jacket "Ah...hole..." he slid his finger thought he slit in the back of his jacket. A shiver ran through his body and he set it down, his eyes darkening The cut went through my chest, out my back and through my jacket... he gripped the jacket and got off the bed, throwing the jacket in the trash ... Yokai slid his hands in his pockets as he stood "Well...I guess I can figure out what kind of foods l like. Can we go?" he asked, his lips a thin line as he tried to push off the feeling that had taken over when he'd spotted the whole in the back of his jacket.

is MY OWN.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

While Kouhei looked as though he was blankly staring at Yokai, he was shocked when he saw the cut in his jacket... Either he had gotten cut in his back, or he had actually been wounded so badly that his chest had been run through. If he was stabbed through his entire body... How is he still alive?? Kouhei wondered, saying nothing and watching the other examine the hole. Before Kouhei could muse any further, Yokai threw the jacket away and asked if they could leave. Kouhei stood as well and nodded. Without saying anything, Kouhei left the hospital, trying to make it clear that Yokai was to follow.

[Exit, restaurant]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm
|
| |
| | |

| 鬼 | Yokai says,

Yokai glanced in the trash once more before sliding his hands in and out of his pockets. He followed Kouhei when he stood and smiled at the nurses as he left.

((Exits...Restaurant))

is MY OWN.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:30 pm
((Sorry, cafe, not restaurant))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian entered into the hospital, and showed the medics and nurses the cut up Max.

"He needs medical attention now. I am a medical ninja...yet have no medical training...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

Max smiled weakly at the Jiongu's comment. "Don't feel bad Stitches, you will learn soon enough, and don't even act like you were planning on healing anyone anyway." Max hissed a bit as the nurse bound his leg, and went to using a healing jutsu. "Forgot how bad cuts sting."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi arrived in the hospital as soon as could, having been up to her elbows in other important matters. Now she was here to oversee the healing of a Genin and scold another. She could heal but was not at just everyones beck and call. The nurses and doctors were working here for that reason. A nurse noticed her standing there with a stern expression and approached her. "Do you need help Madam Kage?" Mi looked her over before speaking. "A Genin was brought in earlier. Where can I find him?" The nurse started walking towards the hall Mi following her in. "They started working on him mam." Mi followed her until the reached a treatment room. Nodding her thanks she entered the room briskly, greeted with the sight of someone already working on Max. Mi scowled, very upset about the matter. "I want an explanation. Now." She said, her tone clipped and strained. A nurse on standby handed Mi the short assessment clipboard, Mi's gaze dropping to it as she read over his diagnosis listing.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

Sebastian tried not to get a creepy grin as she asked for an explanation. Once again in his laughing tone, the ninja spoke.

"We were training in Bukijutsu, and during this time my unfortunate arrogant skill made me less aware of the physical stature of my training partner. During this time he recieved a wound to the leg, and with a great feat of divine intervention, activated his one tomoe sharingan and was able to deflect the tehcnique enough not to get himself killed. I am a medical ninja, with no medical training. would you please walk me through the treatment and process on how to do this?

The ninja was ready and willing to learn, he just needed a teacher for the medical arts. It was time for him to finally realize his true ninja potential.

(Diagnoses, clense, power of resistance, summon medical tools, lung collapse, healing hands, expirimental bodies, poison creation)

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff