Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm
Dai smiled. "A game, huh?" She knelt down and ruffled Shi's fur before pick the pup up. "Well Shi, shall we play this small game of hide and seek?" Shi barked and Dai giggled. "Then here we go" Dai ran down the hall. Vanishing to the Temple.

[exit]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm
Kyo stopped running when he reached his apartment and opened the door as the rich aroma of cookie baking could be smelled a mile away. Nearly floating by a fresh batch of cookies on a palte he took a couple and stuffed them in is mouth as fast as possible before his mom slapped his hand away from his fifth cookie. "Kyo! Why are you wet?!" Shi stood by Dai as the mother finally noticed her. "Ohh who is she?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 pm
Dai followed Kyo as he ran down the hall. When He cam to a door; she knew they came to his home. She stood behind him with her hands in her pockets and was taken by the aroma and the woman that questioned Kyo so. When the woman questioned who Dai was Dai straightened herself out and bowed. "Afternoon, ma'am" Dai stood straight and smiled. "My name is Daitomi. I'm a member of Kyo's squad." She smiled greatly at the woman. Shi barked and ran into the home. "As to why he is wet..." Dai stopped herself for a moment. She scratched her cheek and giggled. "Sypher, kinda throw him into the pound at the temple." Dai closed her eyes and laughed softly. Keeping it to herself about the thugs that picked on Kyo. Dai nodded. "You're cookies smell wonderful ma'am. I regret not trying them earlier this morning." Dai blushed at the woman. She was beautiful, something Dai had wished in a mother. But in the end, Dai was alone until she came to Cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 pm
[[just remembered i had cookies in my house XD]]
Kyo's mother clenched her pan that she had just finished cleaning so hard she almost left claw dents in it. "Hmph..! I'll be sure to put sleeping powder in the cookies I give him next time!" She turned abrutly and went back to cleaning the dishes. Kyo's father ruffled Kyo's hair and snatched a cookie fast to stuff it in his mouth. Bowing to Dai."Try some then, she makes so many we give them to the orphange everyday." Kyo whimpered, wanting those cookies for himself.
"Dad, I'm going on a mission with Dai and Sypher so could you pack some cookies for me?" His father raised a eyebrow and before you would know it there was a small container of cookies in his hands. Handing one to Kyo and letting Dai grab one from a plate. Kyo smiled and ran off to his room, tripping over everything in his room but his bed. Stuffing the cookie container in a little backpack. "So where youg uys going on a mission too?" His father asked.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm
[[LUCKY!!!]]

Dai nodded as she took a cookie. She took a bit and her eyes grew wide. "Oh my, I remember these cookies." Dai exclaimed in excitement. She swallowed and smiled at Kyo's father. "I remember them quit well. Two years ago, i lived at the orphanage. We loved these cookies to death." Dai giggled. When Kyo's father asked Dai nodded softly. "Our team has been asked to deliver a scroll to the Kage of the sand." Dai kept her eye on his parents. A family she had once hoped for, moved about in front of her. "I give you my word that nothing will happen to Kyo or Shi while we travel." Dai smiled at the parents. She finished her cookie and stood with her hands behind her as she awaited for Kyo. A smile graced her lips lovingly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm
Kyo finished stuffing his bag with important stuff as he dragged the small backpack out lazly and his mother gave him two water bottles to both Dai and Kyo as he stuffed his in his backpack and pulled it up to his back. "Oh well, you be careful! Haha, yes my wife is a great cookie cook." The father laughed and went back to the living room to lay back down.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm
Dai smiled a nodded in thanks to Kyo mom. "Thank you ma'am." Dai smiled and looked at Kyo. "Are you ready, Kyo.' She asked and waved to Kyo's mother. "Thank you again ma'am." Dai opened the door. "Meet me outside of my apartment soon Kyo. I would hate to keep Mister Buckets of fun waiting for us." She smiled and closed the door behind her. Dai realized her apartment was two doors down from both Kyo's and Sypher's, she smiled as she opened her front door. She grabbed her backpack and katana. She looked around and found her headband. "OH! That's where I put you." She grabbed it from the book shelf and held it in her hand before turning the lights off and closing the door behind her. She waited for Kyo. She leaned against her door and looking lost in thought. Worried about Sypher. The clone's eyes kept in her mind and she blushed. "...Sypher..." Dai placed her hands over her burning cheeks and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm
Kyo stuffed more cookies in his mouth and his mother whacked him away as she closed the door behind them. He scratched the back of his head and waited for Dai. Shi had snatched alot of cookies too.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 pm
Dai look to Kyo and yelled down to him. "Let's get a move on Kyo." dai turned and began walking. She tied her headband around her neck loosely and tug at it in the front before turning around to see if Kyo was following behind. She held her katana strap the laid over her right shoulder as she waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 pm
Kyo yawned, still tired even if being thrown in water. Hearing Dai he ran up to catch with her. Shi ran right along with him as they went to the gates to meet sypher.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Dai smiled and knelt down. "Get on, I'll carry you." She said as shetook her back pack off. It was light enough to hold under Kyo. It would give her a better platform to carry Kyo on. Once he was on, Dai smiled and stood up. She walked down the hall. As she came to the outside side began running to the gates. Her steps never bounced Kyo as she ran. She smiled as she carried Kyo, her katana, and her back pack all at once.

[exit]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm
Kyo opened the door to his apartment. Holding the bucket filled with sand. "MOMMM, look! I brought something from the sand village!!" He had set the bucket down when he was suddenly picked up by his mother who smothered him with more kisses and hugs then needed. Kyo pushed her face away from him so he could breath. Being put down, he was pat on the head by his father. "You brought sand? From the sand village?" His mother was already heading to throw the sand away, but Kyo took it away from her and stuffed it in his room. He looked at his father with a smile. "Dad, can I borrow our clan scroll?" His father nodded, giving the boy a scroll with the Inuzuka symbol on it. Kyo smiled and ran off, snatching cookies this time before the spatula hit his hand.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm
Hazama walks down the streets of the area grabbing up pieces of trash, every once in a while as he passes a station he will dispose of what he holds onto. [1/3]

Hazama sighs deeply. "this is for Akazaki...i must get him fixed". Hazama stumbles on more trash grabbing it up as the wind blows more pieces out of his reach. He struggles to catch to trash finally getting it as it hits a nearby home. [2/3]

A lone stranger walks past him smirking alittle he drops some trash to the ground, before the noise of the trash hitting the floor Hazama is on the stranger his kunai pulled from its resting place. "you'll pick that up right?" the man nods quickly and hazama lets him stand as he throws away the trash and runs off [3/3]

Trash collection complete.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Walk A Pet
Cloud walked into the residential district and walked up to the address that was on the piece of paper. It was a nice-sized shack built from bamboo. Cloud knocked on the door and a mans voice answered " Hold on a minute, I'm coming. " The door opened to show a old half-bald man. " Who are you " quizzed the old man. Cloud replied " I'm here for the walk a pet poster you put up on the board in town. " " Oh yes, yes, that. Come on in." Cloud accepted the offer and followed the old man into the shack. Surprisingly, the shack was filled with old and new weapons and scrolls. Cloud looked an the old man asking" Who are you. " The old man grinned through his white old beard saying " Remember this kid, curiosity killed the cat. Now come, your here to walk a pet right. " Cloud didn't feel the need to press the point, something about this old man told him to stay quiet. The old man led him to the back of the shack where there was a back door. The old man opened the door showing the backyard. The yard was pounded down with strange tracks and animal footprints. Cloud was curious to as what they were but remembered the mans warning. The old man stopped and pointed to the other side of the yard. " That is what your walking. " The man wanted Cloud to walk a litter of baby cubs. The cubs were protected by there mother who was giant in size and covered with who knows how many battle scars. The old man walked to the mother wolf and picked up all the cubs with both his arms. He attached them all to a single leash and then handed it to Cloud. As the old man walked past Cloud and back into the shack he said " Your a smart kid for taking my warning seriously. " The old man shut the backdoor of the shack and left Cloud to his job.
(1/3)
Cloud used a gate to exit the backyard, cautious of the mother wolf who never took her eyes off of him. Cloud would walk the cubs one time around the district, making his way back to the old mans shack.
(2/3)
Cloud enjoyed walking the cubs and he thought they enjoyed it to. They kept tackling and playing with each other as they walked. It certainly slowed down there pace but Cloud didn't mind. At one point during their walk the cubs suddenly stopped, sat down, and all looked up at the sky. Cloud looked up with them, he told them " It's beautiful isn't it. " The cubs looked up at him and barked, as if in agreement. By the time Cloud reached the old mans shack again, the cubs were exhausted. The old man thanked him " I just don't have the time to walk them so what you did was really appreciated. Oh and here's our pay. " As Cloud accepted the ryo he wondered what the man was busy with. Cloud said good-bye to the mysterious old man and moved on to the next address on the piece of paper.
(3/3)

Catch the Cat
Cloud found the address on the paper. The place was an apartment building, the person who put up the task was the owner. Walking through the entrance of the building, Cloud noticed a middle aged man at the front desk. The man looked up and asked in a polite tone what he wanted. It was then that he noticed Clouds sword and headband. " I'm here to catch a missing cat. " " Yes, yes, I posted a paper up in ton I guess someone finally cared enough to come and help. It's my daughters cat but that horrible storm a couple days ago scared her off somewhere. Anyways, my daughters on the fritz, so it would be really nice if you found her cat. " " I'll found her cat, don't worry. But I need a description. " The man described the cat to Cloud and thanked him over and over as Cloud left to found the cat.
(1/3)
Cloud started by looking around the neighboring houses and building. He didn't find any trace of the cat. He checked the alley ways and still couldn't find the cat. After looking for a half-hour, there was only one place Cloud hadn't been to. The neighborhood dump.
(2/3)
The dump would have food and shelter at the dump so it was the obvious place for the cat to go. Sure enough he found the cat running around. He caught it easy enough since he was faster than it. He returned to the apartment building and returned the cat. The man payed and thanked him a lot, but it was no problem to Cloud. He wouldn't have even accepted the money had he of been in need of it. Before leaving Cloud asked the man for a trash bag, the neighborhood was filthy.
(3/3)

Trash collection

Cloud started with the streets, the most used part of the district. He filled the bottom of the bag with trash in not time. He was off to the alley's next.
(1/3)
The alley's were the filthiest part of the district. Just like the streets he filled the rest of the bag with trash in no time. Looking at the paper he found the address of the person requesting the district be cleaned.
(2/3)
He found the person easily, it was an old women enjoying the rest of her days in piece. She couldn't stand to look at the filthy streets all the time so she started putting up posters to help clean it up. Cloud showed her the bag as proof and she payed him. Cloud put the piece of paper he had in the the trash bag and headed back for town Before leaving the district he threw the bag away at the dump.
(3/3)

[Enter] [Exit]

OsteoidData

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan

Kein found a small spot near a house about a mile from his last spot. He sighed and got to work. Repeating the process with the with the others until he had another basin for the Raikage. He groaned as he stuck the shovel on his shoulder and left for the hospital.

(exit to hospital )  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games