Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:59 pm
Lyra nodded as they suggested finding more history and sighed inwardly. She had been trying to dig up anything on their predicament, as had her friend. Perhaps it was time to talk to her father. She doubted he would know anything, but in the off chance he did. She stretched a bit stepping a little from them as she changed back to her dragon form. I have a possible lead I can try. I won't like it, but it may give us a place to look.' She stretched her wings as wind encircled her helping to lift her in the confined space around them. 'Where or how, if there's a chance I do find information, I can contact any of you?' She was eager to get home feeling tired but wouldn't be able to just up and leave yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 pm
Kisha yawned, "I don't know... You are going to have to look. I mean, besides Saffran, Alice, and I all knew each other..... We just met dumb a** here. I usually just hang out around this area anyway."

She crossed her arms and closed her eyes.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 am
Saffron offered a sidelong glance, her eyes examining the wind dragon thoughtfully.

You may meet me at the abandoned pool tomorrow if you like, at night. I'll forward any messages to Alice and Kisha, unless they accompany me.

She turned back to Kyte, a thought occuring to her.

What about you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 am
Kyte nodded, Atlan stretching his wings from his perch.

"I'll meet you all there," He paused, standing and walking outside, "After all, the night is my time."

Without saying anything else, Kyte shifted. Red eyes settled on the group thoughtfully before he pushed at the ground and disappeared past the ceiling of trees. Atlan followed in his wake, a ruffled dart of speed and feather.

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:18 pm
Suki stood up and stretched.

"Alrighty, now that we all have that done I'm going home so that i can sleep." She nods to Lyra then shifts and flies off.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm
Lyra nodded to them before taking flight, the wind shifting about her to aid in a quick rise. She flew fast making good time as she made it to the roof of her apartment building. She shifted back to her human form, though left some scales to keep some form of cover. As she entered the stairwell she was spotted by some neighbors that decided to comment on her costume. She didn't argue but would make a quick run for her home. Once in she sighed in relief then noticed Tamera on the couch with another man.

"Oh good you're home. Hey, dig the new look. Um you're probably wondering who this guy is huh?" She watched as her friend had come home then make a run for her room. She turned to her guest shrugging. "You may want to give her a moment."

Lyra rushed to her room, and changed to her full self inside. She sighed a bit as she got dressed then headed back out to the den. "Sorry about that, costume parties and all."

"Uh, Lyra, he knows." Tamera looked to her friend seeing her play the denial card. "No, I mean he knows you can change into a dragon."

"Tamera, what did you tell him?"

"I didn't have to tell him. He guessed when I asked about family genetics." She sighed seeing the anger of her friend. "It's your dad Lyra, you know the biological one."

"Goonie how could you? I told you I didn't want to talk to him. I can't believe you." She felt furious a moment then watched her father stand. He didn't look at all like she had expected to.

"Don't call me Goonie, you promised me you wouldn't." She said. She hated her given nickname and folded her arms over her chest. She couldn't believe her friend had said it, though knew she hadn't wanted to see her father either. "Look, he knows about what you are, and those others. Just hear him out okay?"

"Lyra, you look so much like your great-grandmother. I knew I shouldn't have left, but I had to. Please understand." He said as he looked between the two. He motioned for both girls to sit and attempt to relax. "I am not allowed to tell you much, but I can say a little. There used to be different clans. Each assigned to a different element. At least that's how my elders put it. They said that the gifts they were assigned to protect could make them change into giant beasts. I only know that much really. I thought they were simply bed-time stories. But, I know where you can find what you're looking for." He replied. He would continue as the night dragged on hoping he had helped her before taking his leave. He had a feeling if she could change, soon so would other things.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 am
Saffron inclined her head to Alice, golden eyes lit with amusement.

I'll see you tomorrow. Remember, it's Friday. Don't party too late.

With that she took to the air, wind curling-up under her wings and lifting her. It helped, and she turned her head to a safe observance angle. It would be a long night, for she could already feel it. She decided after a moment or two that a shower was called-for.

After a moment she changed the direction of her flight, and dove for her street.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 am
Alice gave a start when Saffron 'spoke' to her. "Friday...party..." she mumbled, yanking herself up. Everyone had left, so she didn't even bother with her makeshift covering. She stumbled outside the cave and shifted into full dragon form, taking flight almost immediately.
Hurry up. You are so coming with me tonight. Thanks for reminding me, by the way. The popular b***h, Samantha Evans? She's hosting a major bash tonight, and we are SO crashing.
Her 'voice' was smug. This was a fight she as sure she could win before it even started. She made a dive near her house and shifted seconds before hitting the ground, hitting the soft grass with a near non-existent thud, then ran inside for some appropriate party and clubbing attire.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:38 pm
Once to her house, Suki shifted back to human form and hurried inside and up to her room where her bed awaited her.

"Finally, some sleep!" She said as she plopped down on her mattress and waited for unconsciousness to consume her.

There was a faint knock at her door and she hurried to slip a long T-shirt over her and went to her door.

"Yes? Who is it?" She asked.

"Its your mother, dinner is ready."

"What are we having?"

"Burrito Enchiladas, your favorite."

"I will be out in a little bit." Suki answered as she leaned against the door and sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:03 pm
Kyte let out a low groan, a dull ache in his right wing. He glanced at the wing with irritation, only to catch sight of the water and earth dragons below. He was flying considerably high, high enough to practically be covered by clouds. He watched them curiously as they parted to different sides of the town, diving for houses.

It must be where they live. Interesting. I'll keep it in mind for later.

He turned then, soaring over the downtown. Kyte pulled in his wings for a dive, gaining momentum until he pulled them back at the last possible minute. The feeling was eccentric, and he mentally grinned at it. Kyte dropped in an alley, shifting almost immediately. A small amount of pain slid over his body before he was human again.

"Damn it."

He walked over to a familiar dumpster, pushing it to the side and retrieving a stash of clothes. He pulled them on quickly, running out onto the street. It only occured to him then how messy his appearance probably looked. Kyte ran his fingers through his hair, hastily trying to conjur a some-what decent look.

Shadowolff

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm
Lyra mulled over what to do with Tamera as far as finding the information she and the others were hoping for. "I'm still mad at you. But, thanks I guess." She said as she looked to her friend.

"So what are you going to do? That's a good distance to cover, even with your dragon form." Tamera sat beside her friend looking over the notes she had taken while Lyra's father had spoke about the clans. "I mean, you mentioned earlier about meeting the others tomorrow night too didn't you?"

She nodded sighing and putting her head to the table. "Why couldn't this happen to someone who would love this happening to them. You know, someone without a life?" She commented though more out of exasperation. She leaned back finally looking to the window seeing the clouds. "Well, I guess, If I flew all night, I could reach the area by morning, maybe be back by night." She turned to her friend a moment thinking before shaking her head. "Tamy, I need you to see them in my stead if I'm not back tomorrow night. Tell them what my father told me, and that I'm getting the information. Well, what I can that's survived. Who knows maybe I'll find others."

"As long as they don't try to eat me, sure. But hey, I made you something, you know just in case of something and you needed to bolt." She turned rushing back to her room picking up a bag and returning to hand it to her. "Here, it has a phone, extra phone battery, and some changes of clothes. I kinda had made a copy of identifications too. The bag is waterproof so you know in the event there's water around you're still good." She watched her friend smile knowing the straps would fit her dragon form wrists. Then both would turn and head to the roof of the building. She would watch as her friend changed and attached the bag. "Lyra, are you sure about this? I mean what if this place is dangerous? Dragon size and all?"

Lyra nodded to her friend nuzzling her a bit with her head to let her know she was sure. She looked out at the city around them before calling the wind once Tamera was clear. Then took off for the clouds. She had to fly fast if she were going to get what she and the others needed. She just hoped it was enough information.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Alice ran back outside a few seconds later, still stark naked, a leather mini skirt and bright green tank tied to her leg. A pair of black flats was clutched in her hand. An ankle holster was situated loosely on her other ankle. A neighbor stared at her over the high privacy fence, which was added as an attempt to bring value to the house. It was more of a shack, really, in the middle of a dangerously criminal filled area, situated in between a fat middle-aged pervert and an empty lot, but it was the only thing she could afford. She grabbed the gun and fired it into the ground, causing the perv to scamper away in fright. She shook her head, replaced the gun, and shifted, focusing on keeping her grip on the shoes in her hand. The air shimmered around her, and ignoring the pain, she felt herself being stretched and pulled until there was no trace of the human that once stood in her place. She took off, having successfully kept her hold on her clothing, and took off for Safer's house at full speed. It was in a more populated place, so she landed in a nearby alley. The boy from before was in a street nearby, but she ignored him, not caring whether or not he saw her. She ran the rest of the way to Safer's house, in her half dragon form. It was risky, but it was better than either streaking or full dragon form. She rushed through the back door and slammed it shut behind her, panting like a dog and half naked.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 am
Saffron let out a sigh, leaning her head back against the wall. The bath water was warm and wonderful against her skin, but events from the day slipped through her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about the other girl and boy, and what they said. If it was all true, then surely the girl would be meeting them with important information tomorrow. That is, if the boy was being honest as well.

A small geyser sprouted out of the water, bubbling over and sputtering at her. Saffron smiled at it, lifting a hand to carress the shimmering surface. The water curled around her hand, almost as though it were welcoming her and pulling her into a loving embrace.

The sound of the back door made her jump.

I can't be Grandpa. He left for a Bingo game...

She exhaled sharply as a familiar scent drifted to her.

Alice...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 am
People rushed through the streets, shoving and clustering toward doors of stores. It made it easier for him to join the fray. A small girl tugged on her mother's hand, pointing at Kyte as he walked by. He swallowed and hurried faster down the street. It was something that had happened before.

Children had a gift with seeing things that were paranormal or supernatural. He wasn't sure what it was about them that allowed them to see what he was, but they just did. It was something odd in their makeup, or in their train of mind. They were too observant, and that fact alone urged him onward.

Kyte stopped at the General Store, walking in with his hands buried in his pockets. It was almost empty, with only a few people wandering around. He needed some supplies for Atlan and himself. Atlan would probably be at the apartment, perched on the window sill.

"Hey, kid." The manager grinned.

The guy had been working there for ages. Kyte was surprised he hadn't keeled over by now.

"I just need a few things." He murmured, watching as the manager nodded and turned to the counter.

"Do you want any special kinds this time? My friend, Marty, has a fresh stash in his truck..."

"No, just give me the normal crap. I can't handle anything else right now."

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm
After eating dinner, Kisha escaped to her room and collapsed on her bed with exhaustion. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly, waiting for sleep to come.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff