17-20
  21+
View Results

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm
@megrar: I'm 25 in June next year... Does that help you feel less creepy? :3

EDIT: Quater-life crisis, here I come!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 pm
I'm 17, gonna be 18 in December. Kinda scary, that transition, I wish I had a time machine or something. I'd firgure out where the heck all my years went.  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 pm
@Cernerus: Where what years went? You're 18 in Dec., you're still living those years, so enjoy them while you can. >:3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm
@ Lyvidian: Yeah, but I feel like I've raised two kids already. Seeing as I'm left alone with my brother and sister a lot, One's two and the other is five. I've been watching them sense they were born. rofl They hate me.

Besides, the last few years felt like they went by in a flash!  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 pm
bd times lol.

@Meg AND Livi, I'm 19... And a thread stalker, AND a bit of a sicko with my sense of humour >.> AND I seem to be attracted to my friend, who's 14... Not that she acts it, but yeah, I feel like a peado :/
That help you both feel less creepy? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 pm
@Giyari: I never said I feel creepy. :3

And there's nothing wrong with that age gap, your ages right now just make it seem like a "no-no." I like to remind my husband sometimes that when he was a senior in high school I was still in middle school. X3;  

Lyvidian

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm
It probably says something about me that my first thought on reading all of those ages was "Man, there are a lot of people who can legally drink here..."

I'm not sure what exactly it says about me, though. *hates the smell/taste of alcohol*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:20 pm
I'm 18; not exactly a thrill ride, not that I'm even trying to make it one. I liked it better when people called and wanted to speak with my mom rather than me...  

Arabian Sad

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 pm
VenusRain
It probably says something about me that my first thought on reading all of those ages was "Man, there are a lot of people who can legally drink here..."

And a few that can't, but do anyway. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 am
Lyvidian
I like to remind my husband sometimes that when he was a senior in high school I was still in middle school. X3;

Husband? how'd you get one of them? you're only like a year older than me and i'm still freaking single. longest relationship i had was 6 months before he bolted... (i'm starting to think there's something wrong with me sweatdrop )  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

megrar

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 am
without knowing you or the boys, foxy, i can't confirm or deny that.

but i will say it's possible to be incompatible with someone(or lots of someones) without there being something wrong with you (besides your taste in men).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 pm
megrar
without knowing you or the boys, foxy, i can't confirm or deny that.

but i will say it's possible to be incompatible with someone(or lots of someones) without there being something wrong with you (besides your taste in men).

lmao yes let's blame it on the men. i do tend to choose people who are either unwilling or are unsuitable for a long term relationship. at least the sex is good.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Giyari
bd times lol.

@Meg AND Livi, I'm 19... And a thread stalker, AND a bit of a sicko with my sense of humour >.> AND I seem to be attracted to my friend, who's 14... Not that she acts it, but yeah, I feel like a peado :/
That help you both feel less creepy? XD

oh that reminded me of when i just turned 18 totally slept with my friend who was 14... he sure didn't act like it though... i'm not a ***** either. i just seem to be attracted to younger men sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:19 pm
haha, now, see. if you choose younger men, you're going to find they're just not ready yet for a commitment. i mean, there are some guys who know from the first that what they want is the wife/kids/picket fence. but most men (and women too) want their time to run around unattached. and frankly, that time is good for them. so, you know. chase older guys, or be prepared to wait.

i actually fell a**-backwards into my own marriage. i didn't want married. i was planning to be the crazy cat lady.

go figure.  

megrar

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:40 pm
All hail the crazy cat ladies!