Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Recruiting/updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 pm
cool, I like the dragon adept :3 you can have any f those three. BTW anyone want a ninja character?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
I'm not sure if such enthusiasm is the norm here but you guys are making me really happy by showing such interest in my campaign crying

PSS: Final Judgment! Acorn is a no :l

I'm interested cuz I'd like to see how the deterioration of information from person to person affects the outcome.  

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:23 am
So basically you are here to witness either the fall or rise of my campaign via shenanigans o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 am
Updated.

Took your advice and went for the Wild Leather Armour and spent the other 500g too. mrgreen

Background and Tektek to come.  

joe-dude667

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 pm
ok cool. Looks good to me :3 sept your wild leather needs to be +3 AC instead of only +2  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
ok cool. Looks good to me :3 sept your wild leather needs to be +3 AC instead of only +2

*Facepalm*  

joe-dude667

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm
lol xD don't worry bud, I am a fair DM. If yu make something less then it should be I'll make it bigger t were it needs to be. Howefver if yu make it to big I'ma make it smaller. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:28 pm
Ok we are almost ready to start. I just need everyone to finish up there Character sheets and post the links to them here.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:57 pm
lol I also forgot, what makes your Amber's sling 15 pounds?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 pm
ok, Keefe. I want you to make your armor Mithril. This way you don't have such a huge check penalty. You will also have one more AC making your total 22.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 pm
The 30 bullets (house rule to make them conkers?). =)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 pm
they shouldn't be that heavy ._. maybe like 5 pounds and have them be like half the size of a golf ball and made of like bronze or some cheap metal. That way they aren't huge and hard to carry around.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
ok, Keefe. I want you to make your armor Mithril. This way you don't have such a huge check penalty. You will also have one more AC making your total 22.

Huzzah for things that have a very, very bad chance to hit me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm
I'll let making the shield mithral slide but at least do it right. It should give a +3 not +2. So add that to it and make your AC 23. And congratz, your the party's new tank :3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
they shouldn't be that heavy ._. maybe like 5 pounds and have them be like half the size of a golf ball and made of like bronze or some cheap metal. That way they aren't huge and hard to carry around.

According to PHB 10 bullets are 5lbs. I've got 30. Though if we change it to conkers I'll just carry 10 around and then go rummaging when they're gone.

I'll hardly use it anyways and I'm way under my max load so it's pretty moot.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff