Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am
(The RP is slow in the mornin.')  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am
[i posted nearly 3 days ago...]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:39 pm
((what the... Its the morning. What did you expect? Most of us arent even up yet. At least im not.))
Raen sneered unconditionally as the boy left the library. "Stupid boy..." her mind had transfers to Misato."Men always get in the way." she said, smiling at him. She wanted to be nice, seeing as how he had gotten hurt. Raen looked at Mizukie, and couldn't help but stare. She had a feeling she was very precious to her, and Skye seemed..... Motherly, or Fatherly in a sort of way. She had a feeling she was in the pressence of a being greater than herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 pm
Skye found Raen's gaze on her and smiled. She looked between the two girls and noticed a slight similairity.
"Wow, well whattaya know?" Her eyes flashed like lightening in teh dark as her smile grew bigger.
"I might as well introduce myself, Ladies. I am Skye del Tuono. I am the Reincarnation of Zeus."

((I'm still thinking of a good time for Loren Von Blake [Hera] to show up.))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3

User Image

I began to rub my head in a goofy fashion almost like I didn't know what to say. " Well, I guess it's my turn. " I began to stand up straight an I spoke out clearly. " Well, I'm Mizukie Tendo, Reincarnation of Apollo, or maybe since I'm a girl it might be Apolla, either way. Nice to meet you all. " I moved over towards Misato I grabbed a new Cd It was a christmas song with surprub healing powers. " This should help you out a bitmore than the other song. "

I looked up after starting the Cd toward the young son of Hades. " Sounds like your father just wants his only son to be ready to take on the family business of ruling the underworld. "

I began to walk over to the chair where the young man was resting reading his book. " You know with you being his son he's probbly losing his strength with every challege you complete. " I leaned on the wall and began to speek again. " You should be glad your fathers putting you through hell right now, after all it's going to be yours someday, right? "

I began to chuckle light heartedly as I moved towards the others on the other side of the room.

(( Un let's see maybe it can be at a school where she's a match maker or maybe at a job inter view or something like that later on in the story line.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:53 pm
The boy sat there, listening to the girl's words. "I'll probably just take it by myself anyway. I'm getting stronger and stronger everyday. Once I'm old enough, I'll fight him for the underworld and take it." He smiled.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:31 pm
((Yeah, sigh. Poor Loren, all left out, lol. ))
Skye found herself gazing at the other people around her, and she knew, for some reason, than she felt a parental instinct towards them all. She thought it was just do to the fact that she was Zeus Incarnate, so she shrugged it off, not sure at what else to do.
Sighing, Skye stranched like a cat in his bed, and went to the book shelf, randomly grabbing at the first book that caught her eye. Not leaving much to surprise, it was a book of Greek Mythology. Skye sighed, put the book back onto a shelf, and grabbed another book, one of poems.

((theres this pome i wrote forever ago, merely based on the title of the book "Roll of Thunder, Hear Me Cry" I'll post it as soon as I find it, lol.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

I scratched my head as I thought on the young mans words. " Guess if you think your stronger than I say go for it, but I guess you wouldn't get very far though. "

I began to move towards my desk so I could get back to work. I continued. " I mean He's a God your what a Demi God or something like that? " I shrugged my shoulders.

I began to sit at my desk and speek once again. " He's probbly stronger than you are or ever will be so I'm guessing he's got some way of transferring his powers to you. Other wise you'll alway be a son of a God not a Real God. I mean all of us if we where fully awaken could probbly take you out with one hit, not to mention sending you to live with ' Daddy ' wouldn't be that hard for us awakened either. "

I leaned back in my chair snickering a little bit, thinking about what had just happened. " We wouldn't have needed your help if we were awake, but we aren't and right now your the greatest assest we've got. "

I whiped the chair around toware I was fasting the young man. " By the way what the heck Is your name anyway? I can't just keep going around here talking about you when I ain't got a clue what your name is! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Misato watched Rondo as he could sense the mixture of his emotions."I feel almost bad i couldn't save him properly."He sighed only to stare at the ceiling."What do i do now..."He thought of the past events today and he couldn't remember exactly what he did before he passed out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:18 pm
((Ima be quitting the rp temperarilly))  

TET0 KASANE

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

I began to move over toward Misato and rub his arm tring to calm him. " You did all that you could do since none of us are awake yet, you did what you thought would help your friend out. He's safe and, that's all that matters in the end right? "

I smiled really big as I stood up. " You know i think you might be stronger than your father. You should be able to take him out easily. So I say leave your soon-to-be right hand man. And focus and graining the throne you've been working for, don't you think it's a good idead? " I slowly turned my seat back toware it had been before all of the hub bub had happened and rested.

(( Well ok but what are we going to do if one of your characters are spoken to directly? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Misato mind went still."I-I"What could he say.Was he stronger then his father that he never met nor never seen in his life?Would he be able to abandon his best friend for power...love...passion.."No!I won't do that!"He screamed with his voice shivering from fear."Rondo...he...i think he hates me now."He said rather cold covering his eyes with his arm.

User Image

Rondo,without moving his head turned his eyes Misato.He wasn't mad,nor was he forgiving.The mixture of pain and anger were like a whirlwind ripping him apart.Though he kept his composure and smiled at Misato."Idiot...as if i could be hatting you when your at that state."Rondo laughed slightly wanting his best to smile.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:08 pm
"My name is none of your business. I could defeat him right now, but I'd rather not. I will train until I overpower him right at second one. I don't need a right-hand man. I can use both hands." The boy said. He faintly smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 am
User Image

"He's right.Why in the world would i need someone bossing me around."He grinned dimly.Watching the scenery around distort in a strange in way,almost like a disturbance of some sort.He blinked one second seeing nothing but black and the next clear as day.Something was wrong.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out