Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
宮本 :: Private Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 pm
The bird would transform into San, a crippled and destroyed version.

"Bast sensei.....we need to talk.....go to Mam's office...he can fill you in.....its a drilll...just a drill....lots of gunsei...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm
Trash Collection: Post 3/3

Bast stopped, and considered the possibility that the situation might not be an enemy trick to catch her off guard. She became slightly irritated at the sight of the crumpled and destroyed San. She suddenly had another mission to do. A broom appeared in her hand. She loomed over the crumpled enemy. She broke him up in to smaller pieces with the broom handle quickly; she had places to be. After that, she filled several trash bags with the body pieces. The trash cans of the area would be quite shocking if anyone ever checked before disposing of the contents. Quite shocking indeed.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Millenius would be waiting at the gate for Bastet. If she thought that the Clone may have been a trick, a true and blue gunsei creation of San couldnt be replicated. He waited for her, to lead her to Mam's office  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm
Sensing something approaching, Bast had the Princess retrieve a blue crystal necklace from inside one of the gourds and place it around the woman's neck. Immediately, Bast turned in to the material of the stone and reached up to her right shoulder. As she spun to greet the visitor, she ripped her arm off at the shoulder and swung it quickly for the head of Millenius. The skiski would be much harder than anything he could come up with, hopefully, and would probably incapacitate, if not kill, a normal human that was clubbed with it.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm
Millenius took the hit, only because he knew that it would prove to bast, in a complete bast way, that this was a golem, and not a human threat. After hitting the ground, the golem would pop back up onto its feet, and give bast the standard "golem" look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 pm
The feeling of beating the fake person in to the ground was quite satisfying. When it acted like a golem, she put her arm back on, only so that she could cross her arms and stare at the golem with disdain.

"If that kid taught someone else Gunsei, I'm killing him," she said as means of breaking the ice.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 pm
The golem, unable to speak, shook its head as means of saying "no." Kneeling for a moment to state "i mean no harm" the golem used a finger to draw calligraphy in the sand."

This is all a test made by San. He wishes to test the kids. By this is not a drill he means "this is totally a drill, but Suna style."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm
Bast's expression went flat. She did not know where to start with this. Luckily for her, she was quickly able to think of a front to begin with.

"If every jackass with a rank decides to start throwing around alert levels like they're water, I am seriously going to torture someone. And trust me, I don't enjoy this kind of torture. It's not as much fun as trapping that Genin was earlier," she stated, clearing off the sand where the golem had written in preparation for another response.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 am
The golem wrote in the sand again, explaining and responding to the sannin.

"When he sees you, he will apologize for the need for the secrecy. My creator felt that if you guys were all alerted, it could even subconciously affect those being tested, as well as the actual "alert system itself." Being at the gates, it seemed his assumption was correct, and our youngins response time is too slow, which was part one of the test. The second test as you are probably away is the combat effectiveness and team work drill. This too....a few seem to be struggling at. This is also why my mission was to come find you. My creator felt it would be insulting to be "testing" you, a battle hardened Sannin of the Miyamoto clan line. You can however....come play bad guy with him if you wish. But the defense seems to be having issues playing together and are currently struggling even with the smaller enemies he created...."

even the blank and emotionless golem would seem like the situation wasnt good for the gennin. They all had their jutsu and skill, but had no idea how to work them together.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 am
"If you're telling me that it might be a good idea for me to run out there and make things even harder for them, I am completely willing to do that," Bast responded, skipping over the first part of the golem's words. "If what you have told me is true, then I don't believe that going easy on them would help at all. We need to work on their fighting abilities, it seems. Would you mind giving me San's Kuchiyose symbol? I need to record it anyways."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:36 pm
The golem extended his other arm, and drew in the ground once again.

"Well in me is his chakra, and i can give you the signature now. But i am a simple golem, and do not understand the proccess...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 pm
"That's fine," Bast stated. "I just need to kick some a** if things get out of hand. Also, let him know that if they're failing too miserably, just let me know. I will not allow the drill to go on past the point where someone may die."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 pm
The golem nodded, showing what little emotion it could stating it understood. Writing once more in the sand, the golem spoke.

"From my understanding, it San's expects it to take a turn for the better. You may need to however repair part of the crevice. Creator was talking about how to get them excited....and finally realizing the severity of the situation. Once the experience that....it will instantly flow together..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:09 pm
Bast's expression became angry very quickly, and she and the Princess started to run off toward the Gates. A large, robotic-looking hoatzin swooped over the walls of her property and picked them up, flying them off toward the Gates.

"Tell San that he's in a mountain of s**t so deep that he won't be able to see his ******** a** with his damn eyes!" she called back, the filthiness of her terms relaying the anger verbally that her expression conveyed. "Nobody does s**t to the Gates and gets away with it!"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 pm
Ergo War
Bast's expression became angry very quickly, and she and the Princess started to run off toward the Gates. A large, robotic-looking hoatzin swooped over the walls of her property and picked them up, flying them off toward the Gates.

"Tell San that he's in a mountain of s**t so deep that he won't be able to see his ******** a** with his damn eyes!" she called back, the filthiness of her terms relaying the anger verbally that her expression conveyed. "Nobody does s**t to the Gates and gets away with it!"
the golem chased so fast that he was able to keep up with her. doing fast caligraphy, the golem wrote

"He hasnt done anything yet!!!!!"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces