Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hot Springs ][ Public Oasis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

'Peeping yes. Specifically girls, no". He didn't dare say that aloud. His heart had slowed down and returned to its normal beating motion in his chest, a result of him finally managing to calm his nerves. A sigh tumbled out through his parted lips as he turned to face Keiji, no longer avoiding his gaze. Izaya smiled despite himself, feigning not taking the Yukikage seriously. "Is that a trick question? Why would I want to do something like that?" He left the question to hang in the air like a menacingly heavy gray cloud while he stood and excused himself from the water. Gathering the towel and robe that he was given, he turned back to Keiji. "I just remembered that I have something that I need to do. I'll relax some other time". With that the boy was out of the spring and back around the corner where he left the camera. To his great relief it was still there, right where he had left it. He quickly reached for it and ran to one of the unoccupied changing rooms to dry and dress himself before he ran out of the spring and stood outside. Keiji's words came at him again, of how he had to take his missions more seriously. Forming a short string of handsigns, Izaya watched as a number of crows gathered before him and clustered together to form a perfect likeness of him. Izaya assessed the clone for a moment while thinking what he would do. Finally settling on a plan, he handed the camera over to the clone and understanding dawned in its eyes. Without a word from Izaya, the clone ran off in the direction of the streets to the alley where Izaya had met the shady man. Izaya in turn ran to the Kage's office where he would search for a number of missions that he could do.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Sorry about just up and leaving, but I have missions to complete XD

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis simply nodded at the Yukikages words, he had expected just as much. He was about to reply when he seemed to find something of interest behind him. He turned his head slightly to find the same annoying kid who had tried to pick a fight with him and the entirety of Delta in the academy awhile back. He did not speak to him but did notice he was acting peculiar, and was quiet glad when he left. Genesis then turned back to face the Kage and the matter at hand"Shimiru" He said, answering his question "I think I feel for her in a romantic light. I think she feels the same about me. With all these missions I have been doing though...Its kinda taken over my life"  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

Raising a brow, Keiji didn't comment on the other's reply. Something was up but there did not seem to have been a problem caused by it yet. Plus he had no other proof, other than the boy trying to sneak away. Although arguably, that was not proof of wrong doing. Watching the other gather his things and excusing himself he replied "Alright. Until another time then, Izaya." If the other had just been peeping and had not been caught, then there was no proof and so far no harm. Plus boys were like that sometimes.

Turning his attention back to Genesis, the other expressed his interest in Shimiru but thought the missions were getting in the way. "Well... it's your job, Genesis. No matter what you do in life, you'll need a job to live and have money. Jobs usually take up a good portion of your life. Take the kages for example. If we're not busy with the shinobi of this village, then we're busy with the village itself, signing paperwork and what not. Yet there are two jounin within the village, Yuki and the Monk. They're committed as shinobi to this village, but they've managed to make their relationship work and they're about to be married even. If you both want a relationship, then find a way to make time for it."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 500 // Ryo: 400 // CP: 200/220 ll]

Hanzo couldn't bring himself to speak aloud after being brought into the attention of the Yukikage. Yet it was all expected. Fortunately, two more had intruded and more or less stole Keiji's attention. Unaware that his picture had been taken, Hanzo instead reeled out his arm behind of him and made a huge splash, wafting another veil of steam. Meanwhile, Hanzo quickly grabbed the bucket and clicked the camera. That was the one shot he needed. Though in that fluid motion, he suffered a cramp and the camera into the pool.

Despite his pain, he inched to scoop up the murky black object within his bucket before wrenching back out. "I apologize, lord Kage. Lost my balance, quite slippery so please be careful. Aha.~" He did his best to avoid adding strain to his voice as he stood up, quickly scuffling some extra towels into his bucket. Thinking that it was all done and over with, he carefully leaned an elbow over the base of his basket and tilted his head back to Keiji. Then peered to Genesis. They appeared to be in a serious discussion. Well, it wasn't like he noticed him and the sore festering his calves wouldn't let him up soon so he just looked away and pretended not to hear them. He crept to the further end of the pool, dragging the basket full of towels clumped into a pile. Eventually he poised himself to lean against the rim of the bathing site with his arms out resting. His left hand casually positioned around the basket while his right attempted to massage his leg.

The perfect girl? Good for you!

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

'He's right, If I want this to work I will have to make it so' And of coarse he knew this inwardly but it was a comfort to hear it said out loud. Trying to change the subject to something more lighthearted he did a single hand sign"Watch this" Even as he spoke the event he was referring to was already taking place. It started off hazy, but it quickly gain definition and proportion until a dark outline of himself stood next to them"Using this jutsu I can view any place I have been before as well as communicate through the projection. While it cannot fight in battle I can transfer chakra through it to someone who is in battle" It was quiet a useful little tool if he had to say so  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacie Roux

Shinobi Info: Ninjutsu Class / Sensory Subclass / Genin / Yukigakure /
Relationship Status: Single
Current Mood: Sad, and annoyed, yet relaxed
Current Ryo: 0
Current AC: 0

Chakra pool: 270/270
Reserve Chakra: 25/25
Weapons: Kunai (14), Shuriken (10), Smoke bomb (6)

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie sighed as she entered the hot springs covered by only a towel. She had gone through the small building to access the hot springs and had taken her clothes off in the changing room. She knew the springs weren't separated by gender so she had put a towel on then walked out to the oasis. "Hello Yukikage-sama, Hanzo-Sama." Lacie said as she walked further away from the men and sat about twenty feet away from them. She had one eye closed as she walked so that she could tell who was in the spring. Before any of the men could get a good view of her she dropped the towel and then slipped down into the water so that the water came up to her neckline. She needed to relax after training so hard, and she knew this was a good place for that, but from what she could tell all the boys emotions were ether happy or worried or a mix.

-----------------------------"..In fate.." -----------------------------

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

While speaking with Genesis, he did notice that Hanzo had made a splash and jerked about. It was plausible that the other slipped, the rocks were not exactly a good foot hold. Keiji watched the other move to the other end of the of the hot spring to massage his leg. Looking back to Genesis, he watched as the other used a jutsu. The male did like to show off around him, not that it was a bad thing. It showed just how much he was learning and preparing as a shinobi. "Astral Projection, I believe. That's very good, Genesis." It was particularly useful to give aid to comrades, provided he had been to the area.

Looking back over to Hanzo he asked "Have you given any thought to jutsu that you would like to learn?" He wasn't sure how much Hanzo knew, but he'd been away on a mission for so long, he might need the training.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

While speaking with Genesis, he did notice that Hanzo had made a splash and jerked about. It was plausible that the other slipped, the rocks were not exactly a good foot hold. Keiji watched the other move to the other end of the of the hot spring to massage his leg. Looking back to Genesis, he watched as the other used a jutsu. The male did like to show off around him, not that it was a bad thing. It showed just how much he was learning and preparing as a shinobi. "Astral Projection, I believe. That's very good, Genesis." It was particularly useful to give aid to comrades, provided he had been to the area.

Looking back over to Hanzo he asked "Have you given any thought to jutsu that you would like to learn?" He wasn't sure how much Hanzo knew, but he'd been away on a mission for so long, he might need the training.

While it was true the hot springs weren't really separated by gender, men and women tended to stick together in separate areas. Which was why it was a bit of a surprise to see Lacie enter the hot springs. She also had one eye closed, slightly strange but there was undoubtedly a reason for it. "Hello Lacie. Sorry for rushing out of the office, I wanted a chance to relax though. This is Genesis by the way." he said, motioning to the white haired and slightly tanned male next to him.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 500 // Ryo: 400 // CP: 200/220 ll]

"I have, actually." Answered Hanzo to Keiji's prior question. Soft splashes came from his direction for he started to collect his hair again as the braid flayed sloppily again without the use of a proper band. Though he didn't really want to talk about work so soon, the male chose not to be rude in the end. "I was hoping to explore the third stage of the Juurei Tooma and the Kyoukan Ya after visiting the marketplace for the supplies they require. And a kageton technique if I'm not too winded by then." He said with somewhat passion to it.

The long haired male carefully craned his head around, beseeching the form that was his teammate from her voice. His adam's apple quivered and quickly looked away with strands of silver messily draping over his complexion. "Lacie-san.. Hello." He said, wincing the moment she entered the water animated by the newly formed ripples. As he gazed on, focusing his amber eyes on nothing in peculiar, Hanzo noticed the slump of damp cotton that came the way Lacie had. He couldn't believe it! As an indication of such bravery, Hanzo couldn't help but to emit a throaty chuckle. His jaws trembled so much in fact, he suppressed his giddish laugh with a quick palm. To think, that a first team impression would be all within the springs.

Out of courtesy for the young woman, he focused more on rubbing the back of his sore neck. "Call me Hanzo, as I've mentioned before. We're teammates, no?" He inquired, with a quiet grin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Lacie Roux

Current Mood: At ease / Relaxed

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie waved a hand towards Keiji knowing he could see it "Thats alright Yukikage-sama, i knew you were stressed and needed to relax..... And hello Genisis, Im Lacie." Lacie told Keiji then spoke to Genisis as she opened her eye back up. She already knew where everyone was, and even sensed the nervous emotion from Hanzo. "I know we are teammates, Hanzo-sama. But its good to be polite since i don't know you more personally, yet." Lacie told him softly with the same voice she addressed everyone with. She was rather calm for being in a spring with only males, for some reason it made her more at ease.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

He might have asked about something else, but he hadn't spoken enough to Hanzo to know the male's likes or dislikes. Hearing the other speak about his plans for training he replied "Good, you have your next moved plan. If you need any help, then feel free to ask me. If you like, you can take some time off for the festival in Ikebana. I think it's still going on." He hadn't been able to go himself, there was still much to oversee in the village.

It was bold of Lacie to go in the nude around three males, but it was probably just part of her personality. So long as no trouble or anything inappropriate came of it, there seemed to be no harm. It was good that she was understanding and took no offense to him leaving like he had. "Everyone has been training and working hard. Although admittedly right now I feel at a lost for what to do next. There are still things to be done but they're more for chuunin or jounin to handle. I suppose all I can do is wait..." He seemed to be musing out loud to himself but he was open for suggestion, since missions and the like did concern the shinobi around him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled slightly at the approval of his superior and friend. It was true he liked to show off to Keiji, but it was only because he had made his goal known to him long ago. That goal, of coarse, was to take his job. Since then he had attempted to prove to him how worthy he was to hold that title. It was around that moment he heard a voice speaking to the Kage and the one called Hanzo apparently, however he did not turn to face the person as the conversation did not include him. He only did so when Keiji introduced him followed by the strangers subsequent greetings. He was leaning against the end of the spring closest to the door, and spoke as he turned around"Yo! Pleasure to meet yo-" The sight he beheld cut his sentence off mid-way. A beautiful girl had entered the hot spring, letting her towel fall by the wayside. He blushed slightly but extended his hand towards the women nevertheless. He noticed, not for the first time, how large he was compared to most. His hand alone was easily twice the size of hers!"Lacie. Hi, pleasure to meet you" He said as he finally seemed to regain his composure. He smiled as he flipped the silver tresses he held, attempting to get the wet bangs out of his eyes. Now Genesis was quiet a sight to behold, considered ruggedly handsome by any female observer. However, something about the same observation in the nude made him less sure of himself, almost bashful although he did not show it'Oh snap out of it ya baby she's just a women, get over it!'  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Processing, processing. "So you say, thank you but I think I'll work more toward my training this time around." He thought about any suggestions willing to leave his noggin. Perhaps a team on team mingle?

He cocked his head to the side despite not really facing the female. "You have a fair point, Lacie-san. But I insist on removing any suffixes on my part. It makes me feel a little embarrassed actually. Haha." Thus then, he was extended a short greeting from Genesis, something Hanzo meant to do earlier had they not been discussing among themselves. He nodded before giving a smile. "Pleasure's all mine-" As he glimpsed to peek, his expression piqued with much amusement. The male wasted no time in conformity, though the random note of concern drew Hanzo back to the hushed side of his mind. And he was just talking about his lady friend. Oh..~ He snickered a bit while contemplating on teasing him or not about his special other.

Hanzo leaned back over to the group, his head resting over his elbows as he stared beyond them with a passive grin. Though most of his frame wasn't quite visible as he was the furthest away, counted by the steam. "Careful, Lacie-san. That one has a girlfriend.~" Lazy eyes mingled with harmless mischief. He of course knew this from overhearing their conversation from earlier. Following his goofy pokerface, Hanzo lifted a hand to indicated a flexed pinky just to emphasize his teasing point. Hm, hm.~ The steam's a little thinner than I thought.. His eyes would gaze near the two as the murky shadows would assist his imagination of one's figure.
[[Editted.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Lacie Roux

Current Mood: Relaxed / thinking

Lacie thought about what the Yukikage had said as she closed her left eye and scanned everyone's emotions while also checking the area and such. "Hmmmm... Well you could let the squads go out and do recon, or send someone to another village to make a treaty." Lacie suggested to Keiji before turning her attention to Genisis who gave her a greeting. "Pleasure to meet you Genisis-sama.... dont worry, you dont need to be nervous around a woman." Lacie told him with a small chuckle, she wanted them all to wonder how she could tell what their emotions were. Lacie then looked towards Hanzo with another chuckle "I already knew you were embarrassed before you said so, Hanzo.... And well that's fine by me if he does, I never said i was looking for a boyfriend, especially not now anyway. " Lacie told him as she removed the suffix on purpose that time, and ended on a sadder tone. She of course wasn't looking for love right now, maybe in the future, but then again you never know with a girl.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

It seemed Genesis's eyes were wandering when it came to Lacie. Perhaps the other was not quite as into Shimiru as he had thought? Ah well, it was his business and he would have to work it out on his own.

It seemed Hanzo was interested in training on his own, Keiji would respect that. Although he was sure the other knew that if he needed help, the Yukikage would assist in any way. It was nice to see him getting along with the other shinobi here though, all shinobi needed to work together after all.

Looking back over to Lacie, he noticed her eye was closed again as she looked them over and spoke of the boys' moods. She had said she'd learn some new sensory techniques, this was one he was not familiar with but perhaps closing an eye was the trick? "We already have a treaty with Konoha, I don't know if the other three would want a treaty. As for recon, I had that done recently."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games