Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
LADIES, WHAT IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:47 am
People never guess my age correctly. Most think I'm still in high school.
I look sweet and kind, but I'm interested in really morbid things.
I'm an all-science geek. From anthropology to zoology. ;D
I want to study proper medicine, not be some naïve nurse that only took a couple phlebotomy classes and a CPR course. D:
People think I'm more sexually active than I actually am. I've only ever had sex once and that was over a year ago.
I'm very much into steampunk.
When I'm with my younger brother, people think he's the older one.
No, I do not like Twilight.
I hate Jane Austen.
I listen to nearly every kind of music. Lady Gaga, Bullet For My Valentine and Beethoven are favorites.
I'm full of useless information. I believe I would do quite well on Jeopardy. LoL  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:08 am
That I'm actually 21, not 14.
People seem to think that I look 14.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

iluvmaiwaifu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:58 pm
I'm addicted to online games.
And kinda addicted to the internet in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm
For some reason, I get a lot of assumptions that I'm Christian, a virgin, or at least somewhat normal.

What people don't know from looking at me is that I'm none of those things. Like Sakura, I'm addicted to online games/ internet. Most girls I know want to go into nursing or the medical field ... I want to go into digital design & computer animation (only my best friends know this). This means, like, web design, graphic design (ads, posters, album covers, any printable media) game design, and video game graphics. I really like 3D animation.

Probably nobody could guess that I have a very dirty mind. Some girls don't even get my jokes or innuendos.

♥ kat ✽

katsumii

InuKiky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 pm
Most people don't know that I have a rather hateful side to me. I look like a very carefree girl, but I'm easily irritated, and I just naturally don't like a lot of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm
Most presume me to be a hateful, heartless girl who likes to beat people up, when really I'm shy and just dont communicate well. I realyl dislike having to use my time to beat up punks who think they are "gangster" or whatever term they use now. They also think I'm 16 when I'm really 15. Its weird, the way people see me... I tend to let my mind drift to other worlds and will return to find myself staring at a face or an arse or something absurd.  

Jao Feng

twistedmx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 pm
Most people think I am a very innocent person at first sight but what not many people know is that I am very weird and silly.
Something not many people actually know is I may look like I have confidence and feel amazing but inside I want to scream  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm
That I'm in band and play the baritone.  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

remy v2

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Hm....

My mom tells her friends that she has three sons (I only have two brothers, ;^; She's too cruel TwT). Honestly, I don't think I look like a guy; I have long hair and play the flute. || I'm very much into video games and would one day like to be a game designer. || I look like the innocent one in my little group of friends (I'm small and huggable <3 ). Sadly, I like yaoi/yuri and have a really perverted mind. I also like listening to alternative, punk, deathcore, yadda, yadda.. Plus, I find myself to be quite mean (In my head, at least) TwT || I feel more comfortable around guys, ^^ (Unless it's Karina). || I'm only fourteen. My dad tells people I'm twelve so we get discounts/the kiddie menu (^^) and I've once been mistaken for a college student, Dx || People think I'm shy. Maybe I am, but once you get to know me, I'm not. || I adore anime. It can be cute or have blood and gore; I like them.

I think that's it. Bah. Sorry I wrote a lot, TwT;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 pm
I have never had a first kiss, either. Nor held hands. NOR had my first boyfriend until I was 18.

That I used to be depressed for several years.

Some people can't believe I'm 19 1/2 years old. I either seem much older or much younger to most.

I'm a sucker for romantic acts.

Probably a lot more, too...

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Most people assume that I am a 12 year old boy.. NO PEOPLE, THATS MY BROTHER. I AM 17 GOING ON 18!!!! Oh...and I'm a girl....
I blame my height, my chibi proportions and somewhat flat chest. I can empathise with Edward Elric.

I was raised like a boy to a point to. Mum worked in town so Dad took me on the farm untill I was like 9, then I started playing sport and stuff. I also only had guy mates at primary school and was scared for life when my parents sent me off to an all girls privet boarding school form intermediate on. Now I'm in my last few days of Final High School exams and off to Uni in March....oh and that another thing....most of the juniors thought I was a Yr11....not a senior. So they were all totally shocked when I got up on stage and read the welcome speech for the leavers assembly/saw me going mental with rolls of caution tape with the international students during the traditional prank day.

Most people don't think I'm the sort to do karate....but I do.
I also used to row....but due to my height I was more often than not in the coxswain seat...due to everyone being a good 3 inches taller than me. At least. People also assume that I'm not the sort that reads....but I was Library Captain this year - as well as the president of the Anime and Manga club.

Far out! This has turned into a rant! I appologise.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Most people assume that I excel at math and sciences because I speak eloquently, when I'm really horrible at both of those things.
I'm in an integrated math class.

Also, most people don't know that I love physics, but I'm horrible at it.
I plan to retake the course next year at an AP level.

And most people don't know that I have an INSANE crush on this guy I work with who is such a nerd, but I find him adorable. He's fluent in German and Spanish, as well as English. He's a math-wiz, and is amazing at physics. And he's 18, which would give most of my friends a heart attack.

JEWDAZ

Princess xxKay_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm

People also assume that I'm super innocent and I was actually just dumped because of it, although he wouldn't tell me. Which I'm not /that/ innocent.. I have a some what dirty mind that no one really knows.

They also assume that nothing ever gets me down and that words don't hurt me because I have a huge smile 24/7.. however, the fact is is that I learned at a very young age to fake my smile.. and the only person to know that are my best friends who can tell my fake smile from my real smile...

Oh.. and everyone assumes me and my best friend Stephanie have been best friends forever, but the fact is that we've only been best friends for two years.. and before that we HATED each other, and couldn't stand even being in the same room together.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 am
People think that I'm not that good with relationships and such since I've never been in one BUT im actually really good with the advice,only my close friends know this though =)

Also they think im oh so very happy but they dont know the half of it,i suffered Depression for a while and have had 3 social workers ^^

Ah People always judge a book by its cover eh?

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 am
That I suffer from depression, and has been for almost 3 years.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff