Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 pm
{Okay, goodnight. ^.^ I have school tomorrow, so I'll pretty much come online only after I get home...which is still pretty early for me. XD}

"That'd probably be a good idea. I'd want to lose that weight as soon as possible." Mala said. After hearing his musing, she thought for a moment, finding it to be something to consider. "What do you guess it'll end up being?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm
"I dunno....Riley and Angel had a girl....I'd think the law of averages or whatever would dictate that we'd get a boy." Van said with a warm smile. "Which I guess would work out okay considering you practically raised Riley yourself, so you've already got some experience in handling little boys." he half-joked.

((*gasp* No veteran's day off for you?! How despicable your school is! D: ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 am
{They instead give us longer vacations for things like Christmas or Thanksgiving versus letting us have the smaller holidays off.
Also, I'd somehow imagined that they'd be more likely to have a boy than girl. Wierd, huh?}

Mala chuckled. "That would make quite a bit of sense there. And if we do have a boy, I probably would be a little better with them. Of course, even then I do not mind what the child's gender is either way."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 am
((Ah. And I had that same feeling somehow, that they'd probably have a boy.
And I just realized how depressed I'm going to be once all these RPs end/die...These have probably been my favorite RPs in a long while, and I'll be sad when I have to say goodbye to Mala and Van... cry ))

"I guess I wouldn't mind either way. But who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and wind up with twins?" Van said with a smile. That would be the icing on the cake if they did have twins. If they did stay here to raise their children, they'd have another kid their own age to play with that way.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 pm
{Either that or twins, a boy and a girl. More likely just a boy, though.

Yeah, I'll be upset too. And I agree. Mala and Van have been the most fun that I've had in awhile. >.< I might end up making Mala a run-on cameo character for my RP's after the series itself dies down. Whether I make her a simple merchant or someone important, however, will certainly vary. I know this is probably wierd, but characters like her are hard to let go of. XD That, and it's extremely hard lately to get RP's to last long and to keep my interest running.}

"Maybe. If that isn't the case, though, we can always make him or her a little brother or sister." Mala said with a wide grin and a playful wink.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Van couldn't help but give a hearty laugh. "That's true. When the kids grow up and we get bored and lonely, we can simply start the whole process over again, so long as we don't run out of baby names." he half-joked.

((It's true. It's not often I make a character that I really love and hate to retire them. Like Angel's Redemption; it died off sooner than expected, but I kinda liked that dysfunctional little family...

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 pm
{ gonk I sorry! >.< I fixed it!}

Mala joked back, "In that case, we'd end up repopulating the continent - making immortals even more commonplace than regular humans."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:00 pm
"Technically you weren't born immortal, so I'm not sure if our kids would be immortal too. But then they're going to be half god anyway, so chances of that are pretty high." Van said before chuckling somewhat sheepishly. "I feel kind of silly, just now thinking about this three months in."

((Er, fixed what? o.o? ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 pm
{Ooops, sorry. sweatdrop I'm kind of spazzing out right now, and I forgot to delete the OOC comment from another RP before posting. sweatdrop Since it's less laggy, I tend to type my posts in notepad and then copypasta them onto Gaia. >.<}

"Don't feel silly. It's only natural that we imagine what may happen once our baby is born!" Mala assured him, offering a kiss on the cheek and a simple smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm
"I guess I'm just getting anxious. I never imagined I'd be a dad someday." Van said with a sheepish smile. It gave him a warm fuzzy feeling inside just hearing the words 'our baby' come from Mala's mouth.

((Ah. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 pm
"I never thought I'd get the chance to be a mom." Mala pointed out in reply, probably only as confident and calm as she was due to her previous experience with children. More specifically, Riley, Angel(she's like a kid), and Jezebellum.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 pm
"Well, having a god for a husband probably helped." Van said with a small smile as put a gentle hand to Mala's lower stomach, just like when he cured her infertility problems. "Hopefully our occasional and temporary experiences in babysitting are enough to make us decent parents."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm
"Even if not, we'll get the hang of it before long. Neither of us can be called stupid or slow learners, I should think." Mala said with much confidence, thinking herself ready for whatever would be thrown at her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 pm
((*cries* I just spent most of the day working on one of three research papers, I don't wanna work on an essay too! *sobs* gonk ))

"I guess either way, we'll stumble through parenting together." Van said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm
{OH GAWD. >.< That must suck. I know the homework in my Geography class is murderous and long, but you've got it worse than I do. To be fair, I'm a freshman and you're in college. But still.}

Mala nodded in agreement. "We sure will! We'll do a damn good job of it, too!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces