Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Anyone 18+ ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRawrWord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 pm
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin

I'd go into more depth than that if you'd like a valid argument but seriously.... it was an attempt at a hardcore genre without the hardcore gonk That's taking all the fun out of vampires! And don't even get me started on the chick. *grumbles* Saddest excuse for a human protagonist. Ever.

I'm sorry but I didn't realize we were going to argue. I was simply pointing out something that I did not like in the book. And yes I agree Bella is a sad excuse indeed but on top of that she ended up being the perfect vampire. -sigh- Stephenie Meyer tried way too hard.

We're not arguing lol just wanted to point that out. I never read the last book (because it was spoiled for me and because I honestly couldn't finish the series. I'm surprised I got through the first three rofl )

Oh ok lol! I wasn't sure because you said that but really you don't need to go into depth to prove Twilight just isn't that great. I really liked the first one when I read it like six years ago then I barely got through the rest of 'em. I didn't finish the last one but my older sister loves them I told me about it.

Yeah they were interesting when you were like....15 and didn't know anything about anything and thought you knew everything. But then you grow up a little and realize this chick needs therapy. Or at the very least, some sun lol The first one would have been an interesting read if my inner grammar nazi hadn't come out. My god, it got to the point where I just started marking the book of all the errors. I'd be an amazing editor for that chick cuz with how many errors I found, you would think she didn't have one. My god lol

I know! I really liked it when I was young didn't know what a truly good book was. Yes and her logic does not make sense. If he did not have a heart beat then there would be no blood flow, wouldn't that make sex impossible?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 pm
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin

I'd go into more depth than that if you'd like a valid argument but seriously.... it was an attempt at a hardcore genre without the hardcore gonk That's taking all the fun out of vampires! And don't even get me started on the chick. *grumbles* Saddest excuse for a human protagonist. Ever.

I'm sorry but I didn't realize we were going to argue. I was simply pointing out something that I did not like in the book. And yes I agree Bella is a sad excuse indeed but on top of that she ended up being the perfect vampire. -sigh- Stephenie Meyer tried way too hard.

We're not arguing lol just wanted to point that out. I never read the last book (because it was spoiled for me and because I honestly couldn't finish the series. I'm surprised I got through the first three rofl )

Oh ok lol! I wasn't sure because you said that but really you don't need to go into depth to prove Twilight just isn't that great. I really liked the first one when I read it like six years ago then I barely got through the rest of 'em. I didn't finish the last one but my older sister loves them I told me about it.

Yeah they were interesting when you were like....15 and didn't know anything about anything and thought you knew everything. But then you grow up a little and realize this chick needs therapy. Or at the very least, some sun lol The first one would have been an interesting read if my inner grammar nazi hadn't come out. My god, it got to the point where I just started marking the book of all the errors. I'd be an amazing editor for that chick cuz with how many errors I found, you would think she didn't have one. My god lol

I know! I really liked it when I was young didn't know what a truly good book was. Yes and her logic does not make sense. If he did not have a heart beat then there would be no blood flow, wouldn't that make sex impossible?

THANK YOU! No one seemed to understand that logic. When I pointed that out to the fans they always replied with "it's fantasy, it doesn't have to follow the laws of our logic," and yet when I pointed out on how much she tried to stick to reasoning with all her other "facts" they had no answer!
I've pissed off a lot of Twilight fans in my day lol  

ChileMuffin

Sgt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:45 am
20 year old, reporting in. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 pm
HOWDY.

I'm Jess, lesbian, and I'm 20.
I'm a movie buff, gamer, kind of goofy.
I'm a dom, looking for a sub.
I suck at rp'ing, so I need any excuse to practice, lol.
So, pm me anytime if you're interested 3nodding  

en lieu of bleu

Timid Gawker

The Lovely Naru

Girl-Crazy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm
I'm 22  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:56 pm
18, lesbian, submissive tendencies whee  

Sin of the Night

Tiny Werewolf

7,000 Points