Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm
"I've already cast something to get rid of your awful scent, and, if I must, I'll make the spell permanent. Your habits are repulsive, have you ever been able to hold down a girlfriend, or did she run screaming when she realized you'd never clean up?" Ludique was glaring, already thinking of offensive spells to throw at Rin. There was fire, water, air, even small charms. Oh, there were so many to use on this rebellious human, she could hardly choose just one! She wouldn't back down from this, not tonight, anyway. She would eventually come around, he just had to give her time. She didn't expect him too, though. He seemed rather dimwitted, and a poor judge of her character. She suddenly pushed him off the bed, though, and slowly stood, herself. She snatched the blankets and sheets from the bed, holding them out in from of her. They seemed to vibrate at an incredible speed, the dirt and whatever else that was inside of them falling out into a pile. She replaced them once they were clean, and, without touching the disgusting pile, placed it into a wastepaper basket. She smirked, looking down at Rin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:05 pm
Rin blinked, speechless. This demon was like a f*cking nanny! Ugh, he hated nannies so much... outrage at this situation boiled in his chest. Teeth clenched, he stood up stiffly and told her, "No need, master, I'll just go to the couch. Feel free to keep the bed as clean as you'd like, but stay away from me." Turning tail, he walked quickly downstairs. Were those tears welling up in his eyes? Wow... he didn't know he could get so worked up over sheets. However, it was possibly the threat to his scent that worked him up so much. His manly scent defined him, made him individual. Threatening to take away that was like threatening to take away all that made him different from anybody else. If that demon took away his smell, he would become a mindless figure, blobbing together with all the rest of the brainless human beings out there in the world. That's what made him angry.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 pm
Contrary to popular belief, the demon had feelings. It hurt her to have him banish her from his presence. She pouted, sitting on the clean bed for a moment, thinking. This was not at all what she wanted. No, she wanted to befriend humans, she wanted to learn more about them and perhaps introduce them to demon ways. This was all going wrong. Terribly, horribly wrong. Ludique felt her eyes burn and sting, and she closed them as her vision blurred. She sniffled, rubbing her eyes. She wasn't even mad at the human, she was mad at herself. With her emotions tipping, so did a bit of her powers, and the lights blew out suddenly, shattering. She didn't even care if it would alert Rin. She didn't care if he'd stalk back up and think she was being unreasonable, if he thought she was throwing things. No, the demon just sat, crying, quietly, though. The dark comforted her slightly, but not enough to have her feeling exactly alright. Rather than wait around for him to show up and see her so weak, Ludique laid down, covering herself, and facing the wall. She curled up, face turned slightly into the pillow.

(I didn't want to skip straight to morning, just in case your character reacted to the light thing. I hope this is okay. :3)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Rin was aware of a huge shattering sound upstairs. He was suddenly torn between checking it out and not. It sounded odd, even in his head, but going up there would mean facing the demon again when he just walked out on her. On the other hand, he was very eager to know exactly what happened. But the warmth of the blankets and the weight of his eyelids seemed to make that choice for him, and he drifted off into sleep.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 pm
It was nearly ten when Ludique finally got up, but it wasn't by choice. Rin's mother had cleaned the mess of the previous night, and shook Ludique to wake. The demon almost cast a spell upon the woman, but stopped. She was asked why she cried. "Nothing," Replied Ludique quickly, "We were just fighting again," She said again as if this happened often. Oh, this mother, charmed as she was, was concerned for Ludique's feelings. She embraced the woman for a moment, even helped her switch out the light bulb. She disappeared for a few moments into Rin's mother's closet, coming out in a dress that hadn't been worn in a long time. It was a simple sundress, a light brown, green accents here and there. When asked if she'd like breakfast, Ludique shook her head. She had to get her things today, had to meet other humans. Checking herself in the mirror (mostly to make sure her eyes weren't still red from being so very vulnerable), the demon moved to the couch. She was delicate as she touched Rin, as if he was fragile. She gave him a subtle shake, similar to the one his mother had given her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:09 pm
Rin was snoring loudly, and was not appreciating when he was awoken before noon. "Zznafmlurg..." he said, not really meaning anything. Then he realized that the demon might take it for an evil spell or something, and he actually tried to for together words, "What do you want?" His time sensors alerted him to the fact that it was much before he usually got up, and he didn't like it. The demon better have something important to tell him.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 pm
"To apologize," Muttered the demon, hand moving to her mouth, though it was a little fist. She did look terribly sorry. "I've been really mean," Admitted the dark, powerful creature. It was in her nature to be mean, to be harsh. It wasn't to be hurtful, or to intimidate; it was just how Ludique was. She noticed he was angry still. Would he hold a grudge against her for taking away his smelly sheets? "I dispelled the magical scent I put on you.. you smell gross again," She sighed, suddenly standing straight, "Nevermind, just go back to sleep. I'll get my things alone," In truth, the big bad demon was scared to face the human world alone. She didn't know the people, the faces. She didn't know the sun well and she didn't know the city in sunlight. She was eager to learn of it all, but she was cautious of being too eager; such things often led to death, in her society. She watched Rin for a moment, before she stalked upstairs, again into the woman's closet, and coming out in shoes that matched her taken dress. She came down, and went straight into the kitchen, where his mother was prepared breakfast, even though Ludique had asked her not to. The demon was suddenly happy for the distraction, though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 pm
Rin, being half-asleep, didn't hear much of what the demon said, but got enough of it to realize that it was an apology. It took the whole time for the demon to go upstairs and come back down for him to process everything else she said and think of a response, all the while fighting his way into the waking reality. By the time she walked back downstairs, he had formed a half-way decent reply, dulled by the grogginess of an early awakening. "It's all OK, you're a demon after all," he said, without really considering how rude it was. Wait... that really was a bad thing to say. Biting his lip, he added, "I mean, it must be your nature to be mean sometimes, but I mean, it's gonna make me stronger too, so..." time to be cheesy. Suddenly, he didn't want to make the demon sad, or even guilty, though it was possibly because she just looked to goddamn sorry.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 am
Ludique blinked, listening carefully to Rin. Her sorry visage and pouting way shifted into smiling. She moved back into the living room, and to where Rin was. She smiled down at him, then spoke excitedly, "Thank you so much," She said, absolutely ecstatic to have her apology accepted. Wait, was he being cheesy? Was he just trying really, really hard to please her? Ludique gave a quiet laugh to this. "You'll still go with me to get my things, right? And introduce me to your.. um, pack? And then we can go do human things! Like, um.. the kissing hands and shaking babies! I read somewhere that only wonderful people can do that, and we're both rather extraordinary! Oh, oh, oh! And then we can eat human food and buy clothes made by designer humans! What do you think?" The more she talked, the more excited the demon got. She was smiling very, very brightly, her sharpened teeth glinting against whatever light was in the room. He eyes were shining in ecstasy, and she didn't even bother to force herself to look hopeful; with how she appeared, she already seemed to be hanging on the cliff of hope, where if he implied no, this mood would drop and become sour.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 am
Rin's expression dropped from forgiveness to despair. This demon was pretty girly, wasn't she? Rin hated shopping so much... but he didn't want to ruin her mood now... not when she was so happy... "Ummm... sure, I guess.... but, uh, are the stores open on Saturday?" he asked, hoping she might think they were closed because she didn't know any better. Really, he knew enough about this society already, he didn't want to go around introducing it to someone else. He wasn't patient like that. That was why he was never going to have any kids. But this demon was like a kid, she excited all the time, and so sour when things didn't go her way.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am
"Some have to be!" Exclaimed Ludique, still smiling. It wasn't that she liked shopping, it was simply the thought of wearing human clothes that had her excited. She had also said she'd buy Rin clothing. She offered her hand down to Rin, unaware of how childlike she was really being. She was curious, and everything.. well, almost everything, was new to her, and she couldn't wait to learn more and more about anything and everything she could. "If you don't want to shop right away though, that's okay. You can show me to your friends!" She was so excited. Children going to the amusement park for the first time couldn't compare to her right now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 pm
Rin suddenly became very interested in a seam in the couch. "Well... um, most of my friends said that they were going to be away this weekend.." That was a lie. He was supposed to meet with Kyle tomorrow, but he would have to show him up, and apologize Monday. He didn't know why he didn't want to show the demon his friends, but he just didn't. The demon was so excited to do something, however, so he quickly debated what they should do instead. "We could... go to the movies... we could... go to the park... I don't care." Well, that was a little bit of a lie, but oh well. He was just a little bit aggravated because he had wanted to spend the day in the cool indoors, not the hot outdoors.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 pm
"You'll show them to me on Monday, right? And we can all be good friends! And, and, and we can go to the park and we can beat up.. derks?" Dorks? Nerds? Ludique seemed to struggle with the word, then shrugged, too excited to care. "And then we can all hang out and play Call of Duty!" The demon was excited. She had seen Call of Duty as one of the video games Rin owned. She didn't know much about the game or even what was so special about Black Ops, but she was willing to learn. The more she watched Rin, the less excited she became, though. "..You can show me around some other time, if you want. But we have to get my stuff nowwww!~" She snagged his hands, pulling him up. "It's not too bright out yet, we have to hurry!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 am
Rin was slightly confused. "Wait, you want to get your stuff now because it's not too bright, you said. But going to the park, shopping, it will be even brighter when we do those!" he complained as she pulled him up. "And Call of Duty... ugh, is it really a good idea for you to be playing shoot-em-up games? Then you'll learn about guns, and that could be really bad..." but while he was moaning, the only thing on his brain was, where did she want to go? Were they going into the demon land?  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm
"I knowwww!~ But we have to hurry so that I can get used to the sun!" Ludique didn't mention that the sun could potentially harm her. She didn't really know, no demons really lurked in the sun. "Come on, my house isn't too far away," Wait, did he just say guns? Guns? GUNS? What was a gun? Was it dangerous? Could she hurt people with it? "What are guns?" Asked the demon, curious as ever as to what this.. "gun" was, that could create a bad situation. She still held his hands, and she stared up at him. Suddenly, though, she heard stirring. Was that another human, younger? Why hadn't Ludique sensed it before? Ah! It was coming through the front door, calling Rin's name, along with his mother's name. This had to be the younger brother that needed Rin so dearly. Ludique stayed close to Rin, pressing their bodies close together, as if to appear as though the two were an item. "Will I need to charm him as well?" Asked Ludique in a whisper, respectful enough to not immediately charm the boy.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff