Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
⌠ Didrika's Dumplings and Dango Kiosk ⌡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 345/345 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian nodded at what she said."True true."Sebastian felt like he should stare too much at her so he concentrated on the menu. That's when the waitress came up Sebastian trying hard to concentrate on the menu and not staring at Amai didn't notice the waitress hostile tone. But when she turned to him he looked up and smiled."Oh I'll have a water please." He still hadn't decided what he was gonna get. The waitress seemed nice enough.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
♫♫ Sunagakure ♫♪ Genin ♬♫ Puppet Rose ♪♬
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

Amai watched as the woman walked away, letting out a breath of relief. "What was her problem?" She mumbled under her breath. Just glancing at the menu Amai smiled and instantly knew what she wanted. Putting her menu down the girl had already with their drinks, gently placing Sebastian's in front of him with a smile and a sincere giggle. "Here you go~" Then turning to Amai and sliding her over, Amai putting her hand in the way so it wouldn't slide off the table and break. Internally Amai growled at the girl, the peach tea spilling out from the momentum of its way across the table onto Amai's hand. As the woman asked what they wanted to eat Amai stated. "V6 ; Pork Dumplings. With Dumpling Soy on the side." She looked across the table to Sebastian to see what he had a taste for. Dumplings, was one of Amai's favorite foods in the world.

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290 ♫♪ AC: 750 ♬♫ Ryo: 400 ♪♬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian heard Amai mumble something he looked up at her. But he was caught just looking at her. The waitress walked up distracting him he smiled as she handed him his water."Thank you." He then went back to the menu thinking what he was gonna order."I'll get the triple threat dumplings, shrimp chicken and pork, with a side of habenro sauce."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

The girl quickly scribbled Sebastian's order down, giving him a kind smile, taking his menu and snatching Amai's before running to the back with their orders. Breathing out she straightened up looking at her partner. "Haji. . .. . I uhhh." She narrowed her eyes down. Wondering if this was too awkward for him. If he likes her appearance I shouldn't bother. . . He's obviously more interested in her. . . .

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:59 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian looked over at Amai as she called to him."Yes?" He noticed her eyes go down and she didn't say anything after. He lean forward so his face would appear in her field of downward vision. He smiled at her she seemed a bit down."You okay? You're not mad cause I didn't dress up are you?"That was probably it, he was ruining it. He felt like hitting his face against the table repeatedly."Stupid, stupid Sebastian how could you have not dressed up!."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Amai blinked at Sebastian and his closeness, when he asked her sadness was cause of him not dressing up she laughed and wrapped her arms around his poking out head, pulling him into an awkward chest hug with her chin resting on top of his hair. "No silly~" She said softly before letting him go and leaning back in her chair. "I was just thinking of something and how unlikely it would be." Amai stated simply, in a mild somber tone.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian wasn't expecting her to wrap her arms around him. She pulled his head into her chest, though it was somewhat awkward he didn't really fight it. He soon just accepted it, he never realized how soft her chest was. She then let him go and told him she wasn't mad because he didn't dress him. He was a bit relieved at this, at least it wasn't his fault."Anything is possible Amai, as long as you try I'm sure you could do anything."Of course he had no idea what she was thinking about.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

Amai smile came into view and brightened. "Thanks~ I think I would make a great Anbu!" Letting out a soft giggle she leaned forward on the table, resting her head on her hands, her elbows and chest pressed to the table.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian laughed lightly at her statement."I'm sure you would." He leaned forward with his hand propping up his head. So she wanted to join the anbu corps, she'd probably eventually find out about his mission and his status. What would she tell her then? would she even talk to him? For years hiding the fact that he was an anbu member? This train of thought was bumming him out so he put on a smile and concentrated on Amai."But the Anbu is kinda dangerous, and you'd probably be on so many secret missions I'd barely see you anymore."He said with a pouty face resting his head on the table and looking up at her

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

Amai giggled softly looking down at him. He's so cute with that pout of his. "Well yeah, but it'd be worth it knowing that I'm protecting everyone in Suna here from people who would want to do us wrong. . . . Or not even an Anbu. I could be an Onin. I'm not sure between the two yet. But I'm going to talk to Bast about it soon." Amai couldn't help but run a hand through his hair and begin to hum a tune. I'd do whatever it takes to make sure I know this place is safer for you. . .

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:48 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian had a small smile when Amai talked about making Suna safe. He looked off into the distance."Amai, If only I could tell you that you didn't have to do that...that the reason I gained so much power so quickly and became Anbu was to keep you safe and to do that I needed to make Suna safe." He turned back to look at her."And you'll never find out about it, hopefully."He chuckled at her saying she'll talk to the Kazekage about it."You still got to be a chunnin first." he said tapping her nose with his finger teasingly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Amai smiled and ruffled his hair some. "I know~ I'm a lot father into my training than you think Hunny~ I'll be a chunin next time you blink twice." Amai then put her face on the table looking at Sebastian, her fingers still running through his silky hair, which she completely forgot about. She had played with it so often growing up she used to fall asleep while doing it. "I'll become strong for you, just wait and see! Then I'll show the Orphanage who's unstable!" It was a teasing joke, but when Amai said it she felt a pang in her heart. It hit more than she expected.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:13 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian blinked twice in front of Amai jokingly. When she was running her hands through his hair he enjoyed it. He guessed it was because they did that when they were younger. She looked up at her when she mentioned the orphanage. He could tell that mentioning it still hurt her. So he decided to try and take her mind off it somehow."Our food is taking forever!"Well they were in the furthest most corner of the restaurant. But to Sebastian that was no excuse! He held Amai's hand that was running through his hair, tapping his fingers on it as if something was crawling on her. Which would probably give her to shivers.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

Amai blushed lightly, as she smiled. Her stomach began to growl almost as loudly as Sebastian's. As he placed his hand over hers and began to mess with it she wiggled some sitting up. "Don't do that~!!! It feels like a spider!" She then stuck her tongue out and flicked his nose. Glancing over she saw the girl approach them with their plates. Sighing she sat up again. Ignoring the girl's passive aggressiveness towards her long enough for the food to be placed in front of her.

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian chuckled holding his nose which Amai had flicked. Noticing the food coming in and something going on between the waitress and Amai. He hadn't noticed it before but something was definitely there. She placed the food in front of him."Thanks, but next time be faster." He said giving her the infamous Uchiha glare. The girl squeaked in fright and scurried off. Sebastian began laughing after that the poor girl was probably shaking in the back. His glare was something he used many times when people would pick on Amai when they were younger. It always worked too.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces