Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KOT_Key

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm
La Pocket
I love being dressed up like a doll. it's my irl style. My outfits are from hot topic and other stores, so Oui I love being dressed like a doll. It's super cute! whee And when I'm in rps I love to be the super sexy transformer. wink
So Oui to both my belle dame

OOooh, very fun. *tries to find a way to kidnap her.*

The question is, would you not run and hide from the transformations I inflict on people? ^_~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm
KOT_Key
La Pocket
I love being dressed up like a doll. it's my irl style. My outfits are from hot topic and other stores, so Oui I love being dressed like a doll. It's super cute! whee And when I'm in rps I love to be the super sexy transformer. wink
So Oui to both my belle dame

OOooh, very fun. *tries to find a way to kidnap her.*

The question is, would you not run and hide from the transformations I inflict on people? ^_~

I dont believe I would. *thinks about it* No I wouldn't run and hide.  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 am
Name: Ellen Elodie-Jade <---My full name not including surname
Single?: Yup, but I already have a crush on somebody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 pm
Name: Dren Alexandria Rees (or Dré.)
Single?: Yep. Currently waiting for someone to notice me.

DreaYuMei

6,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

fierce-honey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 pm
Hey, my name is Brooklyn and I'm 18 years old. I'll be turning 19 on Valentine's day. Yes, I was born on February 14th xD Anyways, I scene. I'm bisexual, leaning more towards the ladies I'm in my last year in high school. I was taken in real life, but I caught my boyfriend cheating on me. I play the electric guitar. I play soccer and volley ball. I'm adopted with my little 7 year old brother. I think thats all you need to know. Oh, and I'm also happy to be here.

Also, a girl named Katie use to own this account. She quit for good (I think) and she gave her account to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm
Hello, I'm Rochelle and I'm sixteen year old. I'm a bisexual girl, and I'm born on the cold, cold day of the 9th of November. I've lived in Alaska most of my life, though I'm one quarter American, one quarter Finnish, and one half African American. I now live in Washington. :]

I love to speak many languages (currently learning Japanese for three years), and I always wish to play all sorts of instruments. I'm currently wanting to play the Heike Shamisen.

Uh, well... that's it for now. ouo Yeah.  

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nuala dreams

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 am
I'm Nuala, I'm a girl, I'm 18, and I wonder why my join request hasn't been accepted? I wrote in it that I am polysexual, if someone does not know what that means, it means I am into girls, boys, and transmen. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 am
Risque Revolver
Hello, I'm Rochelle and I'm sixteen year old. I'm a bisexual girl, and I'm born on the cold, cold day of the 9th of November. I've lived in Alaska most of my life, though I'm one quarter American, one quarter Finnish, and one half African American. I now live in Washington. :]

I love to speak many languages (currently learning Japanese for three years), and I always wish to play all sorts of instruments. I'm currently wanting to play the Heike Shamisen.

Uh, well... that's it for now. ouo Yeah.

You're one quarter Finnish? Cool. I'm all Finnish. I live in Tampere, Finland. whee  

Nuala dreams

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 am
Hey.
Name: Angela Jade (but you can call me Ange or Jade, either or)
Single?: Yes, but there is a girl I'm crazy about after meeting her just a day ago. Infatuation at first sight.
Other: Writer, artist, student, singer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Tonii
Single
I prefer girls

I'm working on becoming a professional animal trainer and psychologist and have already been doing canine freestyle and obedience for years.

My bird is a professional head banger
I break out into song often
I have a fascination for the dimples above a butt
Oh and belly buttons
Bottle capped donut messengers rule
I love you more then bunnies
I fantasize more than what is probably healthy
I'd kill for a donut.
woof.

Screamerkiss

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 pm
I'm Fae
I'm 22
I'm bi
I live in Oklahoma
I'm half Cherokee
I love to write and roleplay
I'm working on my PHD in Psychology, halfway done
Looking for a girlfriend, even if it's online
I'm really in to horror movies and fantasy
I work 12 hours a day
I'm a Leo
No religious affiliation  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 am
Hello all to the lovely ladies!

I am Jo-Jo
I happen to be full blooded Puerto Rican, lesbian, and I have many different sides to my bedroom style. Romantic dominant, rough and kinky bondage dominant, slightly dominant submissive, and completely submissive. I live in a very tiny town in Maryland. PM me if you wanna know more... 3nodding  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:27 pm
Nice to know all you lovely ladies~ heart Yeah ifs anyone wants to know anything about me and my boring life, PM me. But first you gotta let me steal your panties. XD Kidding.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm
Eh, what to say, what to say. I'm not very good at these.

By pseudonym and in-game I'm known by Rei. I draw, I write fan fiction, and I role play, in no particular order. Music is my anti-drug. I love movies and video games, obviously. I'm 23. I go to college for Programming and video game design, and I work 7 to 3, Monday through Friday at a desk job. I go to the gym every morning, you know, gotta keep those arms and abs going. Currently living on my own in an apartment because I've given up on roommates. And I drink too damn much.

I hope that's sufficient.
;o

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash