Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
General "Art Update" Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boxers or briefs?
  Boxerbriefs
  Get off my lawn!! *shakes cane*
  None of your damn business.
  Bikinis
  I like toast.
  What does this have to do with art?
  Boxers
  Boyshorts
  Briefs
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm
sweatdrop Yea I know with the guys its a little harder. I actually originally had a list made out with the slots filled but then, I thought it might be more fun to see if there was anyone who wanted to get in on this. Even the non-RPers. So for now I will leave the slots open and once I get through the people I have listed so far, if no one else wants a slot I'll go back to my original list I wrote out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm
Liada Trovaras
Also I'll be working on a new series piece for GGG here. Its going to involve both the guys and girls and I have most slots filled for obvious reasons. But to make it more fun I want to see if anyone's interested for the remaining slots and so I will leave this sign up sheet for any interested parties.

*Flitters into the thread and reads the posts.* Oh I would heart to have Faerie added to your GGG series list, Liada! 4laugh Is there a theme for this and/or do you need a reference pic?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 pm
*Adds Faerie to the list for girls* Yes in a ways there will be a theme. I will reveal those later on once I'm done with the "Be Careful series" So I will be sure to keep you posted on it. Reference pics will probably be most likely needed once I think more on how I want to do this piece. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Finished Tes's picture! 4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 pm
As I commented before, looks great! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 am
Nice panties twisted

Well, since that's done, guess that means I really should get back to work on shading yours sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 pm
And here it is. Shading and background was done pretty lazily.
*needs to stop being lazy* stressed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:14 pm
It turned out pretty well, Tes. smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:50 pm
Agreed. Both turned out excellent 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 pm
wheres the get off my lawn option?  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 am
Vassnta in all his glory. The idea when I sketched this was to give myself something to practice coloring and shading white on. Not sure if I'm actually going to have the motivation to color it, though. This is also the first time in a long time that I've drawn his full torso tattoos. It was more difficult than I realized it was going to be, especially with them being at an angle like that.

Also, made a new poll just for you, Dizzy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am
ThisEmptySoul
Vassnta in all his glory.

eek eek eek INNOCENT MY a**!!! scream That pose is anything but innocent! mad  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 am
I don't know what you're talking about. emotion_awesome Looks completely innocent to me gaia_angelleft twisted gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:15 pm
What happens when I have my computer but no internet for a few days? I finally finish inking Kai's bikini picture. Obviously was too lazy to try to do his right foot properly.

Using the mouse is a bit tricky without a desk. I've got a stack of miscellaneous items under it just to put it at a height that it won't hurt my wrist to use it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Maybe having no internet for a little while can be a good thing... I seem to get more art done when I don't have internet to distract me too.  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff