• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 am
Matasoga
Caffiend
lady leko-chan
That's right hide from the lady killer behind the man eater... blaugh

You know, still not liking the whole "lady killer" motif I'm getting snagged with here. Just sayin'. biggrin

Don't worry. I'm sure that most others see it as a somewhat charmless, perhaps even tragic little attempt. If you want to buck that rap, keep talking, as much and as loud as you can. You'll be rid of it, in no time.

Charmless? Tragic? Me? Well now I am just going to take that to heart Matasoga.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:51 am
Caffiend
Matasoga
Caffiend
lady leko-chan
That's right hide from the lady killer behind the man eater... blaugh

You know, still not liking the whole "lady killer" motif I'm getting snagged with here. Just sayin'. biggrin

Don't worry. I'm sure that most others see it as a somewhat charmless, perhaps even tragic little attempt. If you want to buck that rap, keep talking, as much and as loud as you can. You'll be rid of it, in no time.

Charmless? Tragic? Me? Well now I am just going to take that to heart Matasoga.

You'll note that I did apply those adjectives to this particular action, not you as a human being. I don't know you... But you're welcome to take it as you like it. As far as the action goes, as it looks like a general attempt to establish oneself as a pitcher of woo, I stand by my initial statement... Then again, this is coming from someone that set up (or rather closely observed as was set up) a guild known as Matasoga's Lovelies, so my opinion is... Well, I guess that could go in either direction, making my opinion either the most valued one, or completely worthless.
**Points to banner** It's still around, under a different name and rules, for whatever that may or may not be worth.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:15 pm
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ
*giggles* Faerie isn't lethal. She does quite often brandish one of many magic wands and a satchel of fairy dust. She is generally known to be a good fae ... though some faes can have the reputation to be mischievous at times. wink

Hmm. I do like some mischief. Good mischief or bad mischief though?

Depends on the situation at hand. wink *Scatters some sparkly fairy dust around as she flitters away.* 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 pm
Caffiend
Liada Trovaras
Quite excellent!

Well, that's definately good to hear. biggrin

Gah! I've missed so much gabbing! Oh well I am doing well other than the minor speed bumps in life. I just got done with all my gift wrapping! All 5ish hours of it lol. And how about you deary?*jumps into your lap with an evil grin* twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 pm
Liada Trovaras
Caffiend
Liada Trovaras
Quite excellent!

Gah! I've missed so much gabbing! Oh well I am doing well other than the minor speed bumps in life. I just got done with all my gift wrapping! All 5ish hours of it lol. And how about you deary?*jumps into your lap with an evil grin* twisted

And here I was ready with a great retort for that Matasoga fellow and I have COMPLETELY lost what it was I was going to say once I realized I had someone in my lap. Well I am doing just fine dear. And yourself?  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 pm
Caffiend
Eileen50
*Watches the crowd and slaps the riding crop on her boot a few times.* twisted

Are you just going with the beat or is this something to pass the time?

There wasn't any music playing at that moment, so you could take that pretty much however you'd like to. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am
Caffiend
Liada Trovaras
Caffiend
Liada Trovaras
Quite excellent!

And here I was ready with a great retort for that Matasoga fellow and I have COMPLETELY lost what it was I was going to say once I realized I had someone in my lap. Well I am doing just fine dear. And yourself?

Oh don't let me disturb your debate, perish the thought. My feet were just a little sore from work and your lap looked so comfy. Other than the madness of things of retail and RL I'm well. 4laugh  

Liada Trovaras

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 am
Liada Trovaras
Caffiend
Liada Trovaras
Caffiend
Liada Trovaras
Quite excellent!

Oh don't let me disturb your debate, perish the thought. My feet were just a little sore from work and your lap looked so comfy. Other than the madness of things of retail and RL I'm well. 4laugh

Aww, -rubs back- I've done my fair share of retail before, I know how "fun" it can be. Especially this time of year.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm
Oh boy. Working retail during the holidays. Been there, done that! Former toys dept. sales clerk here. gonk  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm
Honestly I think the people who work in toy and other retail that is non food have it harder than us sometimes. Our worst holiday is Turkey day, its just mostly been hard right now on my store bc they keep cutting our hours and so we don't get enough coverage during the closing shifts which is the ones I usually work at. sad We just got over a strike scare too so its been really crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 am
Liada Trovaras
Honestly I think the people who work in toy and other retail that is non food have it harder than us sometimes. Our worst holiday is Turkey day, its just mostly been hard right now on my store bc they keep cutting our hours and so we don't get enough coverage during the closing shifts which is the ones I usually work at. sad We just got over a strike scare too so its been really crazy.

Hun, I've worked two Gamestops, one Toys-R-Us and one airport during the holidays. So I have much love for you after that first line.  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 am
Well as much as I like kids well enough I wanna beat the living frak out of half the little punks that think they can practically get away with murder because parents can't (or wont for fear of child services on their asses) properly discipline them when they get out of line with the screaming and what not. Stores like the ones you used to work in Caffiend must only be twice as much as a pain so thus why I give my sympathies to those in non food retailers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm
Man...I just realized that two people voted that last option. *swoons*  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Ok Mr Cloud 9. Tell us more about yourself since you got us ladies all here!  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff