Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 2100

Upon reaclihing the main gates, Suzume and Cloud passed through after being cleared. She already had a list of items and knew where to get them so this would be a quick trip through Takumi.

[Exit]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

Now that she had finished shopping, Suzume had her course set for home. There were still plenty of jutsu for her to learn and she had to hurry up and get home. So she passed through the gates and headed for home.

[Exit]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[Genin] | [Combat Medic] | [Kirigakure]

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou arrived at the gates with the merchant and everyone else, it had been a long journey but they finally got there. Flou watched the merchant to see if he was okay to continue by himself, his house must be close to here. He then looked at the squad "Should we go back now or do any of you want to stay and buy a couple things once we're done?"

--Then You Won't Say a Lie--

Chakra Level :: 280
AC Level :: 950

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 290 ~ AC: ~ Ryo: ~

Arriving at Takumi, Setsuna could see a bit of the city from afar. It seemed interesting and this was because there were so many things bound to be sold within the city's walls. Upon arriving at the gates, the merchant seemed happy to finally arrive. He also seemed happy to have arrived safely at the city gates. "Finally..."

Hearing the question from Flou the male shook his head. "Well I would if I could but I'm afraid not, I don't really have any spending money."

Haruhi000777

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Rin Akasuna

User Image

The Icy Marionette

User Image

Upon arriving at the village, Rin halted with the other two and placed a hand at her hip. She glanced at Flou and then at Setsuna. There was a sudden grin on her face and her blue eyes lit up as she suddenly sprang to life and threw both arms around each of the male's neck, bringing their heads close together as she spoke. "I have money. Why don't I treat you guys to some food and a little relaxation time?" her grin widened and Rin looked between the two, slightly releasing her grip so they could at least lean up and look at each other.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:5500 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein casually made his way through the gates for the city. He had come here many times before but this was his first large shopping trip.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou nodded to Setsuna and looked as the merchant left, Mission Complete! Flou then looked at Setsuna and was about to say something when Rin spoke up, latching their heads and pulling them in "Hugh-" he looked at Rin as she spoke and when she loosened her grip a bit he thought "Some good food would be nice... Same with Relaxation... But do we have the time? The Mizukage may need us back." he said still worried of getting home... but the temptation was keeping him from just walking to the gates...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein content that he had finished his shopping and was now up-armored made his way out of the gates and towards the crossroads. He would make a pit stop at an wound of his. He needed to see it one last time.

Exit to world crossroads  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou thought for a second "Actually lets go back, it would be best." he turned and began to walked back to the Crossroads, he was going to make it fast. He wanted to tget back home now.
[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:18 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James skidded to a stop and chatted with the guards. after a few moments he headed into the city  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:30 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

finished with his shopping James ran out the gate with a wave and a dust cloud of speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm
Lucas arrived finally at the village gates and bowed to the guards. he wanted to be treated well here and so he would respect the people of the area. he headed off to find shops to get things from.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm
Lucas arrived at the gates again and waved to the guards as he left. he headed back to the world crossroads to head back to suna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 290 ~ AC: ~ Ryo: ~

It was tempting to say the least but Setsuna did not feel inclined to take Rin up on her offer. Still, if Flou would want to take up on the offer then why not act like a team player and go ahead? Standing straight, he waited for Flou to give his answer. It seemed he was a bit more worried about getting back home and reporting to the Mizukage though.

Watching him walk off Setsuna said "I feel like returning home as well. Besides, it wouldn't feel right to allow a lady to pay whatever I would owe." Smiling politely to Rin, he turned and followed FLou back to the Crossroads, intent on heading home and training soem more.

[Exit]

Haruhi000777

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm
Manfread pulled the cart along, while the two passengers sat and chatted. The old man looked over at Manfread then back at his daughter.
“It shouldn't be too much farther, so you can take a break if you need rest, you've been a big help already,” he said to Manfread.
“No I'm fine, this is easy besides I could use the muscle training,” Manfread replied, glancing over his shoulder. “Besides I want to get there as soon as possible. I have mission to complete.”
“Can this even build muscle,” the young woman asked.
“Sure,” Manfread replied, he activated his Byakugan and used it to scout ahead. He could clearly see a massive wooden and steel gate, a little ways off in the distance. He smiled then turning around he said, “I don't see why not, and Takumi is just over- those heavenly shaped hills...”
He trailed off as his nose began to bleed.
“Pardon?” she asked, Manfread released his Byakugan and continued to pull the cart along.
“Just over there,” he said with a cough wiping blood from his nose, and trying to picture anything else to stop his from blushing.
Soon the group was at the Takumi gate. Manfread stopped and turned around.
“Well this is where we split, nice travelling with you,” he said, with a wave as he departed walking farther into the Village.

User Image  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces