Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 pm
The clone returned and the smith had it waiting for him. He handed it to him and the clone left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 am
As Tekkou neared the shops he quickly entered the arms shop. At first he was looking for a weapon he might enjoy but then he went on to locate some materials he thought would be perfect. As he looked through the selection that it offered he saw a set of items that fit the description of what he was looking for much better. He quickly pulled out the mission slip he was holding and a pen from the counter.

He examined each product pretty well rating each one with a level of usefulness. The first was gun powder, a simple thing used in most handmade explosives. If they wanted a bang then this was going to be a top item. Out of 5 Tekkou gave it a 4. Each pack also cost 100 ryo which wasn’t too bad. The next item he saw was a three pack of explosive Catalyst. They would be needed to actually set off the explosions if that’s the method they chose. Tekkou gave it a 2 and marked the 100 ryo cost.

Next was a three pack of smoke bombs at 100 ryo each. Not a bad buy he gave it a 3 because it was more for distraction. Moving on he found basic explosive notes in 6 packs for 150. It was decent but he didn’t think that’s what he really needed to get. A 2 went down in his notes for it. Lastly he saw some special explosive notes that where highly concentrated. They were 2 packs for 300 ryo each and it was said they packed three times the punch. Another 4 went down in his notes.

Since it looked like that was all Tekkou slipped the paper back into his pocket and then he returned the pen. He would take his time looking at a few other small stands before heading to his next main shop. Whether or not he needed to find more things he didn’t know but since he was here he mightiest well get a good look around the place. Just in case there was anything that he decided to buy.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00900-900=000
AC: 00008,750
‡ Chakra :---/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

Hatake Masahiro would stop his travels between the Cloud and Leaf Villages to see the splendours of the village of Takumi, the Artisan City, as some called it. His eyes and hands wandered over many stalls but nothing seemed to hold his attention until he came upon a blade that seemed to call out to him. Approaching to inspect it somewhat further he noticed the worksmanship of the Tachi and was only further enamored. The Blade was one of Chakra Steel, meaning it would be able to hold anything he put into it, while also being able to handle a bit more stress from chakra based weapon or jutsu collision. This made Masahiro smile somewhat as he approached the item and grabbed it directly by it's sheath, holding it down near where it would hang below his Sakabato. Nodding his approval he walked towards the smith and the woman who sold the goods for him, his eyes somewhat wide and the white reflection of his chakra rebounding from within them.

"This, marked to 900 Ryo on the pedestal there? I'll take it then. It feels, warm to me, almost as if I alone were meant to have it." The Hatake spoke in brief words, looking back to make sure the price was right once more.

Smiling as his customer was so happy Kaza just gave a slight chuckle and referred down to the item, playing his fingers over the hilt of it.

"A week of work went into her, from formation of her steel, forging, lacquering her sheathe and wrapping her in the Same-Ito. You take good care of my work, son, and it will take care of you." With these words spoken and the Hatake passing over a bag of proper coin the smith laughed and went back to his forge.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium [x1]
< 900 Ryo >
A medium weapon that is capable of holding the user's chakra effects within its frame.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:30 pm
Sebastian entered the smiths shop, and presented him with the plans and materials to make his special weapon. it seemed he would ahve to wait a day....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:09 pm
Yo-ko
Sebastian entered the smiths shop, and presented him with the plans and materials to make his special weapon. it seemed he would ahve to wait a day....
"It is completed"

excited, the clone reverse summone dhimself away, taking the weapon with him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Following her sensei they entered their first shop. Looking through the items she selected a few she believed would be more useful to her. "I'd like to take these Thanatos"

Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
A package of ten small projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Shuriken, senbon, etc.)

Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
A package of ten medium sized projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Kunai knives, thick needles, etc.)

Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Fuma-shuriken, twin-sided kunai, etc.)
Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning shuriken, wind senbon, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
A package of ten medium sized projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning kunai, wind needles, etc.)

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)
Smoke Bombs [x3]
< 100 Ryo >
A pack of 3 vision-obscuring bombs, letting all sorts of nefarious acts occur!

Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
A set of explosive notes that are used in most ninja's arsenals.
Wire [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
A 10 yard length of flexible wire that is capable of being used for swinging around objects, being attached to places, & any other kind of rope-like activity.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Grand Chevalier Haji

Aquos Dragoa

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:53 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked in with Keila and paid for her things then he looked around for what he wanted to get."No problem."He said as he paid for some things. He then looked at his map."Where to next?"He said asking Keila to go where ever she wanted.

Chakra Steel Weapon: Medium [x1]
< 900 Ryo >
Smoke Bombs [x3]
< 100 Ryo >
Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >
Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
< 500 Ryo >
Smoke Bombs [x3]
< 100 Ryo >
Explosive Notes [x6]
< 150 Ryo >
Wire [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
< 500 Ryo >
Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
< 300 Ryo >

-4700 ryo

AC/Ryo 11450/162900 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 am
October Night Starlight

User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSebastian Uchihaxxx

Sebastian ended up with Amai at the weapons and smith dealers. He looked over his shoulder at amai."Do you need anything from here?"He asked with a smile. He looked at the prices himself and he might need a few things from this place. But he'd let amai get the things she wanted first.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(0/3)
                                                      Amai entered the store. Her blush had subsided. Shaking her thoughts away she looked at him. "No, I just need the current market prices for our mission is all." She spoke softly. Approaching the counter.

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Title: Market Prices
Information: Your village leader needs you to check the available prices of a certain product. After receiving the name(s) of the particular product, make your way to the merchant city- Takumi. Whence you've finished asking around, return to your leader with the available prices.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 6
Note: Must obtain at least 3 prices.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

Sebastian watched Amai as she spoke He nodded at her and waited for her to get the market prices of the items in the store, then they could head back to suna quickly."Ok then thats fine."He didn't need anything from this place anyways so they could continue after this.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1/3)
                                                      Amai asked the man for the price of the Large Elemental Weapon. He nodded to her and told her the price was 1100 Ryo. Thanking him she jotted the price down in her small flip book and turned back to Sebastian. "One down, two to go. Were to next Haji?"

[[//exits were he exits]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Title: Market Prices
Information: Your village leader needs you to check the available prices of a certain product. After receiving the name(s) of the particular product, make your way to the merchant city- Takumi. Whence you've finished asking around, return to your leader with the available prices.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 6
Note: Must obtain at least 3 prices.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm
October Night Starlight

User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

Sebastian smiled at Amai as she got the price and began heading out with her."Lets head to the scrolls shops."

((sorry short QQ)

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:32 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

The young man stepped into the building, and looked simply to the wares, and about the shop, the ram following quietly in tow. "I'm looking for a couple of axes. Specifically, to these specifications. Will you make them?" he inquired calmly, setting a sheet down.

Earth style: Tomahawk. Blade width, four inches. Rear spike, leading to head height of eight inches. Seventeen inch haft.

Wind style combat axe: Blade width, fifteen inches, double headed. Haft approx. 28 inches.

With a nod of approval, he left behind his payment, and departed.

[Exit to gates]

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

The young man and his ram hurried inside, and found themselves departing just as quickly.

[Exit to gates]

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01500 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Now for the final shop and the most expensive one. Well expensive in the amount of stuff he was going to buy. He was dangerously close to running out of projectiles and needed to fix that. First thing he did was grab a handful of smoke bombs( x 3) then two small stack of explosive tags ( x2), he also grabbed twenty kunai and twenty shuriken. He took the munitions over to the young girl at the counter who he quickly handed the money over to and began stuffing the tags and smoke bombs into his belt. He would need a much more organized way of doing this but that would come at a later time.

Smoke bombs x3 =300
Explosive Tagsx2 =300
Projectile Pack: Medium [x4]
< 1200 Ryo >
A package of ten medium sized projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Kunai knives, thick needles, etc.)  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff